It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, Now I understand it all! Why I am a "observer" and "observing" myself - there is only ME!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There is nothing or no-one else. Different life forms and different perspectives are only me observing my own beauty in many different ways.

Truth is not something that has to be "searched" for. - I AM Truth, but even so-called "lies" are me.

To meditate on "I AM" is me meditating on myself.

And since there is only me - unity IS one way of looking at truth. But so is division - since division is apart of all things and perspective that exists!

Now I makes sense why some people (also ME) say that "The Universe creates Humans to observe itself" - The universe (I) am doing this to see myself!

So Why observe myself? Because I am beauty! But even if people do not see me at all - that is still beauty...

To see beauty in all and to see beauty in your so-called "Self" is to realize that ALL is ME.

This human body typing this now understands it... and even this human body is me - all is beauty(ful).

edit on 26-9-2012 by arpgme because: The "mistakes" are beauty and so are the so-called "corrections"...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

tricky part...the line down the middle...like a mirror you reflect upon or a window you look through to come to this conclusion...What is the divider that allows this "insight" in...sight

I "HIGHLY" recommend strong drugs while contemplating my last statement...

edit on 9/26/2012 by Drala because: changed my mind...i can do that..i think...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
There is nothing or no-one else. Different life forms and different perspectives are only me observing my own beauty in many different ways.

Well as a ME observing ME observing YOU observing YOU I can put it to you that you are entirely wrong.

Or am I simply denying a part of ME the right to observe ME as YOU?

WHO ARE YOU!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

do you also create your dreams ?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

I just had a panadol.

They're pretty strong, I mean they can kill you.. so..

*waits for the tickles*

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You are close !
i see that you have forgot the most important word in your thread

LOVE

You make your own beauty yes
by loving everyone the same way you want to be loved
trust the ME from your heart not the ME from your mind

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I still stick to my guns on this one as I do with any thread. Arpgme, pal, put down the pipe before you type. It's just good manners on public forums.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
reply to post by arpgme

tricky part...the line down the middle...like a mirror you reflect upon or a window you look through to come to this conclusion...What is the divider that allows this "insight" in...sight

The divider is "Me" and "Me" expressing myself. Beauty (Me) is formless expressing as Form (Spirit/Body/Thing/Idea).

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by arpgme

Well as a ME observing ME observing YOU observing YOU I can put it to you that you are entirely wrong.

Or am I simply denying a part of ME the right to observe ME as YOU?

WHO ARE YOU!!!

There is no "YOU". There is only "ME". You ARE me. These physical bodies and were are the expression of ME (Beauty).

Even if something was being denied it would be me observing myself through myself - so I would observe my own self feeling "denied" and my own self feeling "denial". All things are beauty since all things are expressions of me.

Who am I ? I am beauty. I am formless . I create thoughts, emotions, and worlds... And yet even those expressions OF me - ARE me.

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by arpgme

do you also create your dreams ?

Yes. All dreams are expressions of me - each individual is me - I see my own beauty through many perspectives. Since this so-called "You" is also "Me" - "You" are pure Beauty (Myself).

Originally posted by Ben81
You are close !
i see that you have forgot the most important word in your thread

LOVE

You make your own beauty yes
by loving everyone the same way you want to be loved
trust the ME from your heart not the ME from your mind

There is not "everyone". Looking at so-called "others" IS looking at expressions of myself. I am beauty - these physical bodies are me expressing myself AS beauty - and even these expressions are myself... including this physical body typing this response...

I made this thread (and this thread is an expression of me)... I observed responses - and all responses are beautiful - they are other points of view of me observing myself (BEAUTY).

edit on 26-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Or your consciousness couldonly be your firing synapses. You may well only be a meat machine controlled by a gooey cpu and nothing more. What if death is only a blue screen with no reboot? What if all this metaphysical dribble is nothing but a pain pill to soothe the thought of our inevitable end? To this point in humanity's history, fact only supports matter. Is the pain of reality too much? Most religions tacitly say YES.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I had a dream not long ago that I was looking at my ladyfriend and as I stared at her, her face became more and more my own face, closer and closer to what I see in the mirror. At first I was very happy because it felt like we were becoming one, but then I was sad because I realized that as she was becoming me, the real "she" was disappearing and all that would be left would be me! Then I woke up, happy it was just a dream.

I think love is only possible through differences, across a gulf of separation of some kind. Maybe if the universe is "all one" at core, we/it split itself/ourself into different individuals so we could know love.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I had a dream not long ago that I was looking at my ladyfriend and as I stared at her, her face became more and more my own face, closer and closer to what I see in the mirror. At first I was very happy because it felt like we were becoming one, but then I was sad because I realized that as she was becoming me, the real "she" was disappearing and all that would be left would be me! Then I woke up, happy it was just a dream.

I think love is only possible through differences, across a gulf of separation of some kind. Maybe if the universe is "all one" at core, we/it split itself/ourself into different individuals so we could know love.

Exactly

silent thunder you Sir are the reflections of my thoughs
it is so simple but yet many cant find the true balance in their life
one day they will progress but if they dont understand that now
they will go further into their own personal hell if they dont adjust their karma level

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Your consciousness couldonly be your firing synapses. You may well only be a meat machine controlled by a gooey cpu and nothing more. What if death is only a blue screen with no reboot? What if all this metaphysical dribble is nothing but a pain pill to soothe the thought of our inevitable end? To this point in humanity's history, fact only supports matter. Is the pain of reality too much? Most religions tacitly say YES.

What a beautiful perspective. As you admitted the "facts" you are looking at only support "Matter". There are other things existing than matter. Then again, even THAT is just another perspective. In reality there is only ME (Beauty) but all will see me through there own eyes. .. And I am "The All" that does the seeing of itself.

Even you see me even though you only see "Matter" because I am matter - and I am You.

The only real "she" that exists is me anyway (Beauty). I am just looking at myself through many point of views. Seems like through some perspectives I am "scared" of remembering my true nature, but even those emotions are being observed and are beautiful.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hmmm how could that explain the unconditional love I have for myself?

Anyhow, emotions, such as love, are a chemical/electrical reaction within our brains. Love, hate, happiness, sadness are easily maleable through ssri's and dopamine reuptake inhibitors. What more proof do we need that this idea of "soul" or homunculus has no basis on fact? Are mentally retarded people upgraded in their afterlives? Is their soul retarded as well? If I damage my frontal lobe and my personality radically changes, will my soul revert back to normal when I die?

Im not being facetious here. I honestly want people's input on this.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

There is no "We" there is only "I" and I divided myself into many to observe myself as being All - and all is me - beauty.

Anyhow, emotions, such as love, are a chemical/electrical reaction within our brains. Love, hate, happiness, sadness are easily maleable through ssri's and dopamine reuptake inhibitors.

Well, that is one beautiful way of looking at it.

What more proof do we need that this idea of "soul" or homunculus has no basis on fact?

The so-called proof that you reject as not being proof is this "proof" that so-called "proves" the soul... Even this perspective of having a "soul" or "not having a soul" is just another perspective of me seeing the beauty of myself.

Even ugliness is a perspective of me seeing myself - it is very interesting to see my own beauty as if it weren't beauty.

Are mentally retarded people upgraded in their afterlives? Is their soul retarded as well?

Afterlives and Souls are just expressions of me just like this "Life" and "Body" in this so-called physical realm.

If I damage my frontal lobe and my personality radically changes, will my soul revert back to normal when I die?

So-called "normalness" and "retardation" are just other perspectives of beauty seeing itself.

All forms (Spirit or Physical) are expression of me (the formless - beauty).

All is Form and Formless - All is Me (Beauty).

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If you are given massive antidepressants/mind altering meds, receive a serious brain injury or suffer a major traumatic experience, your zen perspective of "one is all" would radically change. What is telling you to believe in this soul-alternate reality? You think there's a miny-you within the brain that is really atthe controls? Chemicals dictate how your brain deals with information, there's no way around it. The pretty zen thoughts are only the software, not the hardware. There is NO PROOF at the moment (since.people first raised their adoring eyes at their sun god, to be precise) of any afterlife or reality past this one. If you have such proof, present it, please.

After thousands of years, the fact of the matter (no pun) is as follows:

We are complex meat machines with an ultra advanced, constantly degrading, meat cpu.

Anything other than this is baseless, feel-good speculation at this point.

Dont get me wrong, just as yours, my brain refuses to come totally to terms with such pointless end, but the facts cannot be avoided.

I would love it if you or anyone out there could refute all this with evidence and not spew empty, new age rhetoric or equally pointless bible verses.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

If you are given massive antidepressants/mind altering meds, receive a serious brain injury or suffer a major traumatic experience, your zen perspective of "one is all" would radically change.

And it would still be me, just with a different perspective. You are me with a different perspective. I am myself in many "forms" with many different perspectives...

All of the perspectives are just me seeing myself from many points of view. Why observe myself from many forms (persons/beings) with different perspective? Because I am beauty.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So you are saying that a mentally retarded person, a rape/torture victim or an amputee are ways you and I view ourselves? What happens when we go off and live the other happy parts of our lives? Do those people end suffering right there and then? The elite billionaire that sends people to die for their own megaprofits vs the starving kid in africa with a vulture waiting for her demise? What are those? You talk about beauty and such, but those notions are created within the meat mechanism that is your brain. If someone took a cleaver to your encephalic mass, will the beauty disperse everywhere? If I took a cleaver to my home computer, will my unbacked files continue existing in the ether?

Solely feel-good thoughts do not equate with reality if we consider the facts.

What would Bertrand Russel say?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

So you are saying that a mentally retarded person, a rape/torture victim or an amputee are ways you and I view ourselves?

You and I are expressions of Beauty - only beauty exist. "IT" is... "I", "You", "We", "Us". Beauty is observing itself, yes.

reply to post by arpgme

You talk about beauty and such, but those notions are created within the meat mechanism that is your brain.

Beauty is everywhere, the human understanding of it is observed through the human brain though...

reply to post by arpgme

If someone took a cleaver to your encephalic mass, will the beauty disperse everywhere?

Beauty is formless. It manifests itself as form... It is ALL. It is everywhere and every "thing".

reply to post by arpgme

Solely feel-good thoughts do not equate with reality if we consider the facts.

Some perspectives may "feel-good" to one and may "feel-bad" to another. Saying that a thought is "feel-good" is just another perspective.

Facts of Physicality will not "prove" or "disprove" that the Reality is that all is Beauty, although some may try to "prove" or "disprove" it from their perspective.

Facts itself are beautiful and so are lies. Beauty is intrinsic of all things. So it can not really be "proven" or "disproved" in the way that you want because it is all things and it is everywhere...

Even if you don't believe it - beauty is still all things and even your disbelief is beautiful. It is one perspective of beauty seeing itself.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

did you ever fly in your dreams ? did you feel the force lifting you ? imo, this force is not you, it is something additional.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by arpgme

did you ever fly in your dreams ? did you feel the force lifting you ? imo, this force is not you, it is something additional.

There is nothing additional to me. I am all. Form - whether Physical or Dream is just an expression of me (Formless - Beauty).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join