It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In New York,defiant Ahmadeninejad says, Israel will be eliminated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Rather obvious who are the captain ahab's who see a zionist everywhere their obsession and eternal condemnation of Israel.

and dude it was editing.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Please don't allow my disdain for commercially produced news to be used as some kind of stand against your position.

This is often an misunderstanding I face in matters where bias is present.

You may be certain that you're opinion is as firm as it has ever been.

In my experience, I have found an inverse relationship between the reliability of journalists and the importance of the story - especially when it comes to the characterization of the utterance of world leaders. As a result, I have made it my business to get as close to a direct quote as possible. In this case, a transcript of the speech will do. No one toys around with arguing that the mighty UN records are not precise and accurate as long as there is contention in in the script.

I am fairly certain that trained diplomats and scholars choose words very carefully.... there are often threats where we are not seeing them; and where believe we see threats is often theatrical bluster.

So the vitriol and angst of the forum is expected, and somewhat amusing (in a non-condescending way).. amusing in that some will perceive the difference between being told what we think, and what we really think.

But I suppose this point may be lost if the direction of the discussion is to ratchet up sentiments towards a specific opinion.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
In other words, soon Iran's nuclear program will be eliminated. Stupid fool is making such grave threats will not help his cause of saving Iran from the slegehammer blow coming around the corner.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

But I suppose this point may be lost if the direction of the discussion is to ratchet up sentiments towards a specific opinion.

The prevailing opinion is this thread is msm media is not to be trusted and nothing sticks to whatever Ahmed says.

But when it comes to the west the reverse is true.
edit on 24-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Damn i wish it was 20 years ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If ahimadinejad doesn't want to be mistranslated why doesn't he learn english? He is a scholar

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Why indeed but those same people had no problems with Ahmedinjad saying the west was stealing their rain.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey Neo, here is the live translation...

Please tell me where it says eliminated because I sure as # can't find it!

I think you have been had, once again.

Unless the original UN translator was wrong, and that a third party from unnamed sources decided to translate for us to be more "correct" as in more acceptable for the intended crowd.

Mahmoud speaks the truth the whole 15 minutes, give it a view bro

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

After saying msm media is not to be trusted post a msm video?

Come on now which way do people want to have it?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here is his other venture, he really seems to love NYC

Look at the smile on his face...

These are the early unadulterated translations so where does it say "eliminated"?

Set me right bro!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

These are the early unadulterated translations so where does it say "eliminated"?

Set me right bro!

Is that at the un's general assembly ?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hey Neo, here is the live translation...

Please tell me where it says eliminated because I sure as # can't find it!

I think you have been had, once again.

Unless the original UN translator was wrong, and that a third party from unnamed sources decided to translate for us to be more "correct" as in more acceptable for the intended crowd.

Mahmoud speaks the truth the whole 15 minutes, give it a view bro

Ahmadinejad Directs Defiant Dialogue at Is/ra/el and US during High Level NWO Meeting

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

In New York,defiant Ahmadeninejad says, Israel will be eliminated

(Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday disregarded a U.N. warning to avoid incendiary rhetoric and declared ahead of the annual General Assembly session that Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated."
(visit the link for the full news article

It's all acting. Like it's just a performance. Behind closed doors Isreal and Iranian leaders are extremely good friends working together but knowing they need to look like enemies to the public. Infact all the leaders of the world work together. But they make it appear to the general popultion that they are at there wits end with each other and about to attack each other. Of course that's what they want you to think. Meanwhile they're conspiring behind closed doors how to pull of the latest ware over there.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Set me right bro!

No it was not but I thought I would contribute it and give you the chance to find some of evil Mahmoud's "whipe Israel off the map rhetoric" as it's all he ever says right? It's not like the man ever has anything intelligent or truthful to say

Sorry if it seemed off topic, if you feel it is too far off topic please alert the mods to have the post removed.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I thought the Ayatollah (SP?) controls the Iran president

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Not going to post anything since it will get dismissed as "mistranslations" sorry brb in 5 gotta go steal some rain from Iran.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Stop fear mongering, Iran hasn't started a war in almost 200 years. I hope most of ATS is 'advanced' enough to not believe the MSM propaganda.

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

Iran could launch a pre-emptive strike on Israel if it was sure the Jewish state were preparing to attack it, a senior commander of its elite Revolutionary Guards was quoted as saying on Sunday.
Amir Ali Hajizadeh, a brigadier general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, made the comments to Iran's state-run Arabic language Al-Alam television, according to a report on the network's website.
"Iran will not start any war but it could launch a pre-emptive attack if it was sure that the enemies are putting the final touches to attack it," Al-Alam said, paraphrasing the military commander.

Anybody with a clear head that isn't being propagandized by the MSM knows that Iran is only acting in self-defense.

Here is General Wesley Clark's admitting that classified INTEL showed that the US was already planned to go to war with 7 countries YEARS ago. And guess what? IRAN was ONE OF THEM.

Here is Ben Swann clearing miscommunication between Iran and the 'translators' that bucked the job and inferred that Iran wants to 'wipe Israel off the map'

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This video is must see!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Not going to post anything since it will get dismissed as "mistranslations" sorry brb in 5 gotta go steal some rain from Iran.

No Neo, I promise I always keep an open mind and if you present evidence that shatters my theory or opinion I will admit it. I'm not the type of person to deny when I'm wrong, so please post what you think and how you feel.

These non substantial two liner posts that you keep sharing are giving me the impression that you have given up and perhaps have realized that your whole thread is fear mongering propaganda geared towards the gullible.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Set me right bro!

No it was not but I thought I would contribute it and give you the chance to find some of evil Mahmoud's "whipe Israel off the map rhetoric" as it's all he ever says right? It's not like the man ever has anything intelligent or truthful to say

Sorry if it seemed off topic, if you feel it is too far off topic please alert the mods to have the post removed.

No you make a great point, everybody is accepting the MSM blowing it all out of proportion. Thank you for being the voice of reason in attempts to brainwash ATS members to think that Iran (a country that hasn't initiated war in almost 200 years) actually wants war.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join