In New York,defiant Ahmadeninejad says, Israel will be eliminated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

OK Iran sucks according to your standards, but where in this thread is there proof of Mahmoud asking or demanding for Israel's "elimination"?

That's the topic of the thread, not Iranian domestic policy as we all have our own back yards to clean up....even though I admit his back yard has more work to do, but min needs work too....

I'm not wanting to blow him and his whole country up over baseless lies that the people IN YOUR OWN back yard have fabricated.

OK Iran sucks, but your country sure as hell does too as I have lived there for 5 years and can produce countless confirmations. I'm not here to point fingers but if you choose to be one sided and avoid the topic I will call you out on it.

ETA:

Canadian back yard sucks too...
edit on 24-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Which way do you wanna have it?

First said this:

OK Iran sucks according to your standards, but where in this thread is there proof of Mahmoud asking or demanding for Israel's "elimination"? That's the topic of the thread,

Then said this:

OK Iran sucks, but your country sure as hell does to as I have lived there for 5 years and can produce countless confirmations. I'm not here to point fingers but if you choose to be one sided and avoid the topic I will call you out on it.

See this?

This is me calling out how one sided the person who says he isn't one sided.
edit on 24-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by beezzer

Please tell me what there is to love about Israel. Sure, they are not to be hated, but to be loved is an over reaction as well...stop twisting things bunny.

There is nothing to love about israel. israel only loves themselves. they are THE cancer and the epitome of negative world opinion. the israeli leadership should be tried as criminals against humanity without reservation.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If we can agree that everyone's backyard "sucks" then why cherry-pick the aspects?

To automatically assume that what he said was a misinterpretation simply because you agree with him on a shared hatred illustrates a fallicy in your approach to Israel.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

...and yet a Persian King once helped Israel survive...and rebuilt the temple...

Ezra 1:1-2 "Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, 2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

To automatically assume that what he said was a misinterpretation simply because you agree with him on a shared hatred illustrates a fallicy in your approach to Israel.
To automatically assume the Interpretation of what he said agrees with your shared Hatred , Illustrates a fallicy in your approach to Iran.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

And what has iran done lately?

Oh yeah give rockets to t Hamas and Hezbollah to destroy quite a few houses.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Iran has forgotten their history and the wisdom of their fathers.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

To automatically assume the Interpretation of what he said agrees with your shared Hatred , Illustrates a fallicy in your approach to Iran.

But I don't hate Iran. I don't have a history of posting anti-Iranian threads.

Caveat; many of my middle eastern friends are Iranian, but left when the Shah was diposed. So yes, my view on Iran is biased

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

More credible than Presstv, and RT, that is fine tho people are free to make up their minds not sitting here telling people want to believe,

Only presenting articles for discussion,,

More credible? I disagree. First of all, all of the western MSM outlets are just parroting from the same sources. And as already said, the MSM is owned and operated by those who definitely control the flow of information (in some cases just making it up).

That said, are we all familiar with Operation Mockingbird?

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Mockingbird was a secret Central Intelligence Agency campaign to influence media beginning in the 1950s.

The operation was first called Mockingbird in Deborah Davis' 1979 book, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and her Washington Post Empire. More evidence of Mockingbird's existence emerged in the 2007 memoir American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond, by convicted Watergate "plumber" E. Howard Hunt and The Mighty Wurlitzer: How the CIA Played America by Hugh Wilford (2008).[1]

We get Iran is no saint and they, like every other Arab nation, hates Israel and western involvement. Iran also helps out their neighbors. As they say, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. But at the end of the day, these wars and conflicts are all lies and a means to an end for a selfish few.

Peace is not what any of these false Gov'ts want. That much is clear.

George Carlin on the American Dream

edit on 24-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Ur amusing.

israel destroys Palestinean houses daily....with bulldozers and tanks.

How about you take a break from your disinfo payroll.
edit on 24-9-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There is some positive in all this, which is that the leader of Iran is speaking in front of the UN. Really, a statement in favor of advanced diplomatic institutions in the world today.

If there were no such forum as the UN, the war may have started a while ago.

edit on 9/24/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

And how many Tee Pees were destroyed so we all can sit here and post on these boards.

Seems hypocritical doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thats a very important statement of yours I quoted, and I do BELIEVE You.

Now , This is where its gets sticky for the Mongers to Grasp...

I dont Hate Israel , or any Jews, But I HATE the direction their Government is taking them.

(watch , the antisemite card is coming)

Ask any (for want of a better word) Pro Iran Poster, they do not Hate Jews.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Thats a very important statement of yours I quoted, and I do BELIEVE You.

Now , This is where its gets sticky for the Mongers to Grasp...

I dont Hate Israel , or any Jews, But I HATE the direction their Government is taking them.

(watch , the antisemite card is coming)

Ask any (for want of a better word) Pro Iran Poster, they do not Hate Jews.

Many may not hate jews, but the distinction gets blurred when they show support for a leader that does.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

And how many Tee Pees were destroyed so we all can sit here and post on these boards.

Seems hypocritical doesn't it?

To me, your rocket comment seems infinately more hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Those arms that have gone to Lebannon,Iraq,Afghanistan,and Syria say other wise how many homes has Iran destroyed eh?

Nevermind back to the vilification of Israel.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Many may not hate jews, but the distinction gets blurred when they show support for a leader that does.
I'm beside myself, I thought you wanted to converse, but you want to play Merry-Go_round.

Ok My turn, I guess.

Many may say they dont hate Iran, but the line gets blurred when they support a leader that does.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Iran has sent arms to Syria, they have sent arms to Lebanon. They have also sent arms to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Damn right!

Iran "has been around for 7-10 thousand years" just pay no attention that Iran changed its name after Hitler visited it.

Where Iranians get the idea that their culture has been around 7000-10,000 years is beyond me. Seriously. Our estimable history goes really no further than the civilization of Sumer (4000 BCE). Elam is a little later, and even that is no more than 5000 years ago, or 3000 BCE. 7000 or 10000 is going into make believe land, into the realm of myth, and not fact.

And yes, the obsession of the Germans with the concept of 'Aryan' had spiritual undertones to it that most people didn't quite pick up. An "Aryan" is not only of some ethnic or racial type, but more importantly, they are the transmitters of the "Aryan" tradition, i.e. of the tradition of the ancient Vedas, which the Puranas in the East and the Avestas in Iran. From Iran, this Indo European culture went westward and settled the European continent. Now, Aryan means "any culture from Portugal, Spain and Britain in the west to Germany, Italy, Greece, in Europe, to Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka in the south; this 'Aryan" or Indo-european peoples are responsible for the greatest development in human civilization, in the sciences, the arts, in philosophy and mysticism, these Aryans are the cream of the crop of mankind.

That was what Hitler and Himmler prided themselves on. That is why they returned to their pre-Judaized Aryan religion of ancient Germany, they were identifying themselves AS ARYANS BECAUSE THEY SOUGHT TO IMPOSE THE ARYAN PERSONALITY on the nation of Germany, and then on Europe, and in the end, the entire world.

Iran also secretly prides itself in this. Shi'ite Islam is not so great a difference from ancient Zoroastrianism; there are similarities in metaphysical outlook that makes the two of them, philosophically at least, very close. Only the outward focus and the symbols used - the Quran verse the Avestas - Allah as unpresentable, Ahuramazda as manifest through fire, are different. But when you peer beneath you see philosophical sympathy.

Iran's leaders are just as "in" with the concept of the Aryan religion as Adolph Hitler and the nazis. Jesus, for a whole 80 years before the Nazis came to power Europe was all ablaze in Theosophy and spiritualism and all this incredible stuff, all based upon Hindu and Buddhist thinking, combined with ancient Gnosticism, Neoplatonism, Hermeticism, Alchemy, Kabbalah, Magic, etc. And just before the Nazis come to power you have the inspirational Germanic music of Richard Wagner, veritably manifesting the spirit of Wotan in his music, conveying to young Germans, and Adolph Hitler especially, an indicator of a future time when the spirit of Germany would be freed, unburdened by the gross addition of Jewish influence in Christianity and the insulting presence of the Jews in Aryan lands. etc etc

This really is a major, even an unhealthy interest of many elites the world over. Magic, occultism, this fares into it as well.

The natural opposing worldview to the Aryan metaphysics is the Jewish metaphysics. The Jews see things differently, and this is manifest in both the religions of Judaism and Christianity (and to a much lesser degree, Islam). God is a personality, first of all. Second, he cares about the world, and about each individual human being. Third, he expects man to live rightly, to better himself through reason. Fourthly, he demands justice.

In this God-centered society, man is supplanted by God; instead of man dictating what is and isn't right, we submit ourselves to a divine framework that obligates us through the very connection we feel with it to live consciously, to put the ethic of something before all other considerations.

The Aryan ethic, overall, is very pious and very devoted. Very sophisticated and immersed in spiritual psychology; but most of all, the Aryan ethic weakens one sensitivity to the importance of moral living. If this world isn't real, then it's not of such pressing concern, is their general attitude. This is not to condone murder, which is outlawed, of course, but it does permit all things in general, and this is present in the overall conditions of their religious worship. This 'absolutism' or universalist ethic, when combined with a theistic religion that sees God as Pure UNADULTERATED WILL, such as in Islam, you have a very serious and dangerous combination. They see only the one undifferentiated wholeness of Allah's being. Nothing else exists besides him. You and I are mere automatons performing Allah's will. Everything is his will, and the Quran is his will. All morality therefore derives from the Quran.

This is why you get such dangerous Islamic extremism.

Pay no attention that Isreal has "no roots" in the region"

Repeat a lie enough and eventually it will become to be believed.

Also, consider that this is already an oft repeated lie in the Iranian media. Israel has no 'history' in the land. They say this. Since the Iranian media was surely telecasting this speech he had to stick to his punchline and keep up the perception of Israel as illegitimate because it was a bunch of Europeans coming to the middle east. A place with no historical Jewish community (just 60 years ago the Arab world had a Sephardic population of 1 million) in the holy land - a name made popular by Judaism - with Jewish communities in Safed, Tiberias, Jerusalem (the most ancient continuous inhabitants of this Jewish city), Gaza, Hebron, Ashkelon. It's a ridiculous, absurd boldface lie. And like a politician who doesn't give a # whether something is true or false, he keeps up the reality.

Reminds me of those pathetic lies repeated by Goebells and Hitler and Himmler about Bolshevism and Capitalism being controlled by the Jews, and the Jews engaging in human sacrifice (leaflets were poured over Eastern Europe saying this, to cultivate antisemitism) and all these other, repulsive evil lies, lies that led directly to the gassing and cremation of human beings, actually forcing other of the poor wretches you torture to have to carry the recently gassed bodies out of the gas chambers onto a trolly, and pulled to the cremation facility, where they would have to throw the bodies of fellow Jews into cremation chambers. Watching the skin burn, the fat hiss as it burns, the flesh melt away and the internal organs eaten up by the flames, and the head emitting two small flames from the burning eyes being fueled by the fat of the human brain.

That one little speech led to that repulsive, unbelievably haunting image, something nobody would ever want for themselves, the Germans imposed on the Jews.

Ahmadinejad is just repeating the same lies in order to foster Iranian delusions back home and continue to delegitimize Israel abroad, all with the intention of trivializing the situation occurring; to create a sense of equivocation, indecision, allowing Iran more time to carry out their evil intentions.

But in anycase, Iran makes light of Israel..Its not a problem... no...What they mean is "Just attack us, we dare you" - the same thing said by any other egomaniac who has every intention to fight, but wants you to be the one to start it..They want so badly to fight you, and in fact, he's creating a scenario to force you to act, but once you act, he's getting let it all out on you. That's what Iran wants. They're itching to take out Israel, but they want Israel to start it.

Not that obvious a tactic
edit on 25-9-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I do not believe that Iran wants war with Israel. Iran is not attacking anyone nor has Iran declared war on anyone. Persia is stable and I think they would want to keep it that way. A war between the two nations would send the world into World War; which I am sure neither side wants. Iran has to show the world they are strong and will put up with threats from the US or Israel. I am not saying that I support Ahmadeninjad. What I am saying is that Iran is a nation which knows the US superpower wants to control them and will use Israel to achieve that goal. They must, from time to time, remind the US that they will fight if they have to and if the US uses Israel to start a war; Iran will do everything in it`s power to destroy Israel.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join