It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, I finally signed up, now what?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I just joined after a year or so of anonymous browsing. I have felt the urge to comment on many a post, but never felt like taking the time to sign up, never knew how simple the process actually was here. I wanted to come up with a user name that was fairly original, without being related to any other alias I may have on the net, while still being relevant to me and the site. I settled on DejaVuAgain because Deja Vu is a feeling I have experienced many times in my life, and become so common to me that when I feel that feeling, I think how familiar the feeling itself is. That's when I usually start focusing on trying to figure out what caused it, and what it could mean, if it might be a sign or warning of some sort.

So here I am, now one post closer to my first 20. I welcome any questions, comments or criticism as long as it isn't in violation of the TOS. So, I thank you all for reading my first post, and urge you all to continue denying ignorance and questioning everything.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Now we own you

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Glad you decided to register.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well,now you have a look around, post and get to know some really awesome people! There are so many awesome subjects and conversations. I truly love it here.

And we don't really own you....But...We are going to need you to report to headquarters so we can implant you with your new microchip

Joking aside, I think you really will like it here. Happy posting!

Peace and love

DLH

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the truth or dare.

Look around ,become more enlightened then anyone around you and contribute.

Peace,
K

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Now we wait....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DejaVuAgain

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Welcome buddy...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If you have deja vu again, then that's like deja vu to the second power... and wouldn't that work out like a double negative, meaning that it's actually a case of vuja de...

Great you've been here ten minutes and already forced me to take my meds!

Oh, and welcome to the madhouse!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DejaVuAgain
I wanted to come up with a user name that was fairly original, without being related to any other alias I may have on the net...

That's ok.

The NSA has already conveniently strung them all together in their file and Anonymous will likely leak the information to the rest of us in no time.

Welcome aboard.

You might as well tell us where you live.

It would save some keystrokes.

edit on 23-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Congrats on selling your soul

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Now you must stand up, go out your front door. Go down to the corner, and turn left.

Walk exactly 143 paces. You will be met by a man in a Navy pea coat. He will give you a 3 1/2" floppy disk. You will take that disk and proceed to your local library. Upload the contents to one of the library computers hard drives.

Once completed go home and await further instructions. Failure to follow instructions will result in your self destruction.

Welcome to the machine.
edit on 23-9-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
your username seems familiar somehow... can't quite place it. anyway welcome aboard

edit on 23/9/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That was a good intro !

Welcome to ATS !

Have Fun & Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and great replies, exactly the kind of humor I was hoping to see here from my fellow alternative thinkers and conspiracy theorists. Custom signature coming soon.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by DejaVuAgain
I wanted to come up with a user name that was fairly original, without being related to any other alias I may have on the net...

That's ok.

The NSA has already conveniently strung them all together in their file and Anonymous will likely leak the information to the rest of us in no time.

Welcome aboard.

You might as well tell us where you live.

It would save some keystrokes.

edit on 23-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

The good old US of A, where even our conspiracy theories have to be bigger and better than everyone else's.

If I quote a reply, does that count towards my 2 lines, or do I need 2 new lines of my own? Either way I got them in.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

A special thanks to Heff, I have already seen quite a few of your posts, and they're great to read. Keep up the nice work! I'm not sure if Deja Vu again works as a double negative, but maybe exponentially... I'm 29 and still experience it on a pretty regular basis (once every few months.) Which is more often than most people from research I've seen. I often wonder if it might be the result of a crucial point in the time stream where some decision I make at that point could have greater than imagined results in the future. I've also considered the possibility of time travel, where deja vu happens at a point when someone has altered the time stream. These are just a few of the possibilities I have considered. Time to put your thinking cap on, whether its foil or some other material.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Well, thank you much. I too have experienced a lot of deja vu and my theory is that it a sensation caused by a kind of quantum entanglement... Very similar to what you just described. Sort of a thought based "butterfly effect" where a nexus point, in our lives, connects to the moment of mental conception. Kind of a string tied between two points of space/time and specific to an individual persons transit.

If that made any sense at all... some things are so esoteric and gut based that language fails.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It means they changed something in the matrix.

edit on 23-9-2012 by DermotMcDerp because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join