Well, I finally signed up, now what?

page: 2
10
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS... This is a very interesting place, I'm sure you already know, this can be a fierce place. Stand your ground. Enjoy the ride!!!




posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


DejaVuAgain, welcome.

Have we met before?

I'm sure you will find your way around here with ease.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Now we wait...



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen
 


You think we will have to wait long?



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


Well, thank you much. I too have experienced a lot of deja vu and my theory is that it a sensation caused by a kind of quantum entanglement... Very similar to what you just described. Sort of a thought based "butterfly effect" where a nexus point, in our lives, connects to the moment of mental conception. Kind of a string tied between two points of space/time and specific to an individual persons transit.

If that made any sense at all... some things are so esoteric and gut based that language fails.


It makes sense to me, language is hard to use to properly describe a feeling which isn't fully understood. Much like the many posts I have seen titled "Do you feel it too?" or something along those lines about a sense of impending doom. For the record, no, I don't feel that in particular, although I do feel that change is coming.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Double posted by accident, deja vu taking effect?
edit on 23-9-2012 by DejaVuAgain because: double post



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Now you may notice men in black around your neighborhood.
Now you may see dogs listening to your conversations. You may find your keys mysteriously disappear for an hour. You may see strange objects in the sky and hear strange sounds in the night.

You have now entered the ATS zone. There is no escape, you will be glued to your chair and your mind permanently linked to the site. HULU is nothing compared to ATS. If you ask a Mod, you may be able to go to the can.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


Welcome to ATS,DejaVuAgain
Now you will become addicted like the rest of us
Hope to see you soon on the boards..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DermotMcDerp
 


I never got that far.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen
 


At least it was worth the wait.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 


I like the explanation you both gave.

I also agree with it. Welcome to ATS Vu



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse
 





If you ask a Mod, you may be able to go to the can.


Maybe they can go together at the same time.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


Welcome to ATS,DejaVuAgain
Now you will become addicted like the rest of us
Hope to see you soon on the boards..peace,sugarcookie1


Thanks although I've been addicted for the last year or so, I just decided to join so I too can voice my opinions, no matter how absurd they may seem. It's nice to be here, since I only have a handful of friends I can discuss half of these topics with that don't look at me like I have 2 heads.



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


Now that you've signed up, you are entitled to the ATS RFID implant, the obigatory ATS facial tattoo, plus you now get 10% off at Bed Bath & Beyond when you show your ATS membership card.



Welcome!



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Now you may notice men in black around your neighborhood.
Now you may see dogs listening to your conversations. You may find your keys mysteriously disappear for an hour. You may see strange objects in the sky and hear strange sounds in the night.

You have now entered the ATS zone. There is no escape, you will be glued to your chair and your mind permanently linked to the site. HULU is nothing compared to ATS. If you ask a Mod, you may be able to go to the can.


I sometimes wish I saw things in the sky or heard these strange sounds reported my so many. I want to know what all the hype is about! But I live in a remote area where even ET's don't want to visit, although I imagine there's plenty of believers here (or maybe they're actually just crazy people?) Seriously though, the biggest connection I've made to anything close to that topic is the fact that the black triangle on the sun, at least from the angle and camera's orientation, looked almost identical to the shape of the state I live in. Now if the camera was upside down it would look like the next state over. Now I wonder how many people are looking at a map trying to figure out where I live... hang on, a black van just pulled in my driveway...



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


Now that you've signed up, you are entitled to the ATS RFID implant, the obigatory ATS facial tattoo, plus you now get 10% off at Bed Bath & Beyond when you show your ATS membership card.



Welcome!


Who needs implants when so many of us carry cell phones equipped with a gps? I have been wanting a new tattoo, maybe I'll get mine in that UV reactive ink so they can find me in the dark.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Again, thanks to everyone for the well received welcome, I feel right at home.
I'd also like to thank those who have starred and flagged my post, I didn't expect my first post to receive as much attention as it has in just the first day! Just when I thought I wanted to hit 20 posts, I tried clicking the chat button, you can imagine my reaction.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


Let me guess. You were really dissapointed that you needed 150 posts, because you didn't know that yet.

Because you're new and all.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DermotMcDerp
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


Let me guess. You were really dissapointed that you needed 150 posts, because you didn't know that yet.

Because you're new and all.


Extremely, And it's such a high number, seems like I have a long wait ahead, and I'm quite impatient! I don't know how I will make it having to wait 150 posts



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DejaVuAgain
 


What a bummer that must be. Did you hear the chat is great or something?

Too bad you can't split yourself up and get to the 150 posts faster, right?





new topics
top topics
 
10
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join