It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran commander says could launch pre-emptive strike on Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Has anyone even checked the size of Israel's and Iran's army?

Both couldn't last a week in total war if they wanted to.

It will be a killing field for a week and then they'll wonder where all the equipment is.

And that's when NATO could come in and bring either WW3 or the NW1.
edit on 24/9/12 by Jepic because: something to add.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

It will be a killing field for a week and then they'll wonder where all the equipment is.

Nothing to do with the size of the army, it's about equipment and training, do you think Iran would last a couple of days off US/UK/French and Israeli invasion? Cause I don't.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Illegal israhell should stfu , iranian shouldn't worry about that little stolen state.

Lets play some tune shall we!

edit on 24-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by roblot

"Your ignorance is booming.

When will people understand that any use of nuclear weaponry will become a loss for the entire planet?!

Son, ile tell you the same as the other two handicapable sods, read the rest of the thread and my other posts. If you had then you would not be reading this. Im not condoning such actions, im simply laying out a possibe worst case scenario!

"I know that the U.S., Israeli and Iranian governments are all somewhat mentally defective, but even they won't jump the gun."

What plane of existence are you on??? There are god knows how many warships just of the Iranian coast and Reuters is stirring the crap out of the situation with "Iran commander says could launch pre-emptive strike on Israel". I think given the current situation there is cause for concern at the very least! Stranger things have happend before, its a M.A.D world remember that!

"Do people think that they're absolutely, positively beaming to push that little red button? Seriously, it's a reveal of your own ignorance."

Half the muppets on that little red button that you speak off have been conditioned since birth to believe in the coming war aka WWIII aka The End Times!

"The Middle-East is a strategically beneficial geography for the West, and what ever misconceptions you may have, this isn't a game of Call of Duty, OK?"

Worry about you own misconceptions since you cant seem to understand im only painting a picture, i most certainly do not wish these events to take place.

"This bloody planet is doomed. Not by the PTB, rather by the inability of humankind to acknowledge the importance of cooperation."

I totaly agree on this point. Now how do we go about fixing the situation?

So to sum up, its your own ignorance thats booming my friend not mine, learn to read the whole thread.

Dont hate the player, hate the game!

edit on 24-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

Originally posted by Jepic

Nothing to do with the size of the army, it's about equipment and training, do you think Iran would last a couple of days off US/UK/French and Israeli invasion? Cause I don't.

In that event I belive they would go to Plan B. Take off their uniforms, and adopt a guerilla style tactic. They start digging tunnels in remote Iranian mountains, set up bases and they'll be hard to beat. In that scenario they could last decades and even beat us. Then when we leave the whole game begins again.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I also wanted to make something clear here.

Iran does not have good enough and extensive enough technology to bring WW3 upon the planet. They are nowhere close to it in fact.

Whatever happens with Iran, worst case scenario is a regional war fought mainly in Iraq with most likely a closing phase in Iranian territory.

THAT'S WORST CASE SCENARIO.

WW3 or Nuclear War won't happen simply because Iran does not have the capacity to bring Israel or NATO to that last resort.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
And 10 mins later 3-33 20 megaton warheads burst at 10,000 feet above Irans major citys, bye bye invasion plans hello stone-age Iran, just how there religious leaders, muppets that they are want it!

On the bright side they will get to meet Mohammed and Allah sooner than they think! LoL
edit on 23-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Only a complete, sick individual could possibly think that the deaths of potentially millions of innocent people is funny, or justified, no matter what their "leaders" preach.

How about some military nut case in the USA preaches about something, would you think it's perfectly fine for China or Russia to nuke NY, Washington and Chicago?

Would you give a damn about the millions of people killed in that instance?

This is what I've been discussing in another thread, the blatant racism, hatred and violence people feel against a group of people they don't even know.

I can't believe we have retards here on ATS cheering on the prospect of nuclear attack, killing so many innocent people, and all because they're "brown people".

This place makes me TRULY sick sometimes.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Israel has nuclear weapons. Israel has been threatening to attack Iran for multiple decades with the threats becoming more severe and numerous in the last few years.

Iran is just putting on a show with its claims of being about to launch a pre-emptive strike on Israel if Israel was about to attack Iran. It's the same as having war games. The U.S. has war games all the time outside of hostile nations that we are trying to intimidate.

Iran's dialogue has been defense oriented.. i.e. "Iran will attack Israel if Iran is attacked" "Iran could attack Israel if Iran knew for a fact that Israel was about to attack Iran"

Why condemn Iran so strongly over these remarks of self-defense when they are significantly less hostile and aggressive than Israel's comments calling for the U.S. to attack Iran with them?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

And 10 mins later 3-33 20 megaton warheads burst at 10,000 feet above Irans major citys, bye bye invasion plans hello stone-age Iran, just how there religious leaders, muppets that they are want it!

On the bright side they will get to meet Mohammed and Allah sooner than they think! LoL
edit on 23-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Only a complete, sick individual could possibly think that the deaths of potentially millions of innocent people is funny, or justified, no matter what their "leaders" preach.

How about some military nut case in the USA preaches about something, would you think it's perfectly fine for China or Russia to nuke NY, Washington and Chicago?

Would you give a damn about the millions of people killed in that instance?

This is what I've been discussing in another thread, the blatant racism, hatred and violence people feel against a group of people they don't even know.

I can't believe we have retards here on ATS cheering on the prospect of nuclear attack, killing so many innocent people, and all because they're "brown people".

This place makes me TRULY sick sometimes.

This is the world we live in. Sadly.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

"I can't believe we have retards here on ATS cheering on the prospect of nuclear attack"

I cant believe we have retards here on ATS that dont read the full thread!

For the 4th and final time, i am in no way advocating such actions. I am simply pointing out the worst case scenario. You have 3000 plus posts do i really need to remind you to read the whole of the thread??? If you had then you may come to the conclusion that i consider the whole scenario to be of Illuminati creation.

WTF jog on pal!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Don't the yanks have the technology to find cave/tunnel systems?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
At this point I think Iran has to make these kind of statements to remind Israel that Iran is a independent nation which will defend itself against attack. Right now it would be insane for either side to start a war. The Middle East is very unstable and Persia is stable. Persia would prefer to maintain that stability in their region. Both countries also have some heavy hitters on their side. A war would indeed drag the world into a World War.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

"At this point I think Iran has to make these kind of statements to remind Israel that Iran is a independent nation which will defend itself against attack."

Do you not think that by doing so Iran is playing right into "There" hand. Its a dangerous game to play given the possible outcome.

"Right now it would be insane for either side to start a war. The Middle East is very unstable and Persia is stable. Persia would prefer to maintain that stability in their region."

This is what makes it so easy for them to manipulate the area towards "There" ends.

"Both countries also have some heavy hitters on their side. A war would indeed drag the world into a World War. "

Thats the plan WWIII live on CNN for about an hour, then maybe no more CNN if it all goes tits up!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
reply to post by Jepic

Don't the yanks have the technology to find cave/tunnel systems?

Hmm... Do they?

It's been what? 10 years now? And I still see car bombs going up in Baghdad... The place don't look so "liberating" as was promised... Or maybe it's just me.

Now, do you want to talk about Afghanistan?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

NATOs job isn't to eradicate the Taliban. It was to remove the Taliban from government.

The reason why the Taliban are still around is so the ANA and ANP can have more experience in defending their country.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The ignorance displayed here is truly astonishing. Iran has been preparing for war with the USA for the last 33 years. If Israel/US/UK and their "coalition of the willing" attack Iran it will be a bridge too far.

Ignorant, arrogant, xenophobic, racist, hate filled Americans will never know what hit them.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What i find hilarious is just as the world is divided and people dont see eye to eye....SO are members on ATS!!! , where never going to reach any real conclusions.....many members on here have their own secret agendas too....we need another ATS website to cover the...ATS website.....

It takes all sorts to make a world i suppose.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

"The ignorance displayed here is truly astonishing. Iran has been preparing for war with the USA for the last 33 years."

How do you prepare for cruise missile strikes, total air superiority, the destruction of all of there infostructure piece by piece? It just wont be a fair fight, it never is!

"If Israel/US/UK and their "coalition of the willing" attack Iran it will be a bridge too far."

Probably what the poor Iraqis and Afghanistanis thought, still happened.

"Ignorant, arrogant, xenophobic, racist, hate filled Americans will never know what hit them."

I hope thats the current US Goverment you are referring to and not the general populace because that would make you also Ignorant, arrogant, xenophobic and racist!

Easy to pick fault with other people's statements, eh? Context is a bitch!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Red Cloak

"And if that happens World War III will begin and the USA will also see nukes being detonated over its cities. But then again, people like you that believe war is some kind of video game can't grasp such simple concepts as that."

Silly little lad, how presumptuous thou art! I am in no way advocating such acts, im just illustrating how it will go down IMHO.

Now move along little doggie and go bark at someone who bites back!

if nukes fly in the middle east...america, russia, and china are going to stay the hell out of it....way too much to lose, fighting people that are clearly nuts. i think the world powers already have secret agreements about this. there will be saber rattling, words of condemnation, but someones got to be around to pick up the pieces, if there is anything salvagable in that region.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

"I see that US war-machine has washed your mind perfectly.

Maybe we meet Muhammad(Peace be upon him) , maybe not."

Is that not what the Ayatollah's tell the suicide bombers? Am i wrong?

"But warmongers meet Hitler."

Your point?

"peace and unity."

I dont think you do see, if you did you would have kept reading the thread and maybe you could have picked up on the point i was trying to make. but you obviously did not.

Peace and Unity too you also!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join