It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran commander says could launch pre-emptive strike on Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Reuters) - Iran could launch a pre-emptive strike on Israel if it was sure the Jewish state were preparing to attack it, a senior commander of its elite Revolutionary Guards was quoted as saying on Sunday.

"Iran will not start any war but it could launch a pre-emptive attack if it was sure that the enemies are putting the final touches to attack it," Al-Alam said, paraphrasing the military commander.

Hajizadeh said any attack on Iranian soil could trigger "World War Three".

"We cannot imagine the Zionist regime starting a war without America's support. Therefore, in case of a war, we will get into a war with both of them and we will certainly get into a conflict with American bases," he said

"In that case, unpredictable and unmanageable things would happen and it could turn into a World War Three."

Do you think that these statements will push Israel into going
ahead with an attack on Iran now?
I think that it is a very strong possibility,I certainley hope not.

Here is the link
www.reuters.com...

Here is another link
www.israelnationalnews.com...

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And 10 mins later 3-33 20 megaton warheads burst at 10,000 feet above Irans major citys, bye bye invasion plans hello stone-age Iran, just how there religious leaders, muppets that they are want it!

On the bright side they will get to meet Mohammed and Allah sooner than they think! LoL
edit on 23-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

I think that the attack was a forgone conclusion along time ago like 1970's along time ago. All in all I am surprised it has taken so long however the sad thing is the guy talking to Reuters is probably right it could and very well just might light the wold world afire...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Reality is.... WW3 is coming and how we will ALL deal with it is beyond me.

Religion is the divider.....period.

The US, as it appears is taking over the world, one country at a time and the fact remains and is clear, the US is all for a World War.

I dont live in Iran... I cant speak for that Country.

The US is way in over its head and I don't like it one bit.

War does not create peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sad fact is we have a world war going against the Muslim nations and people of this planet. They done the Nazis, they sunk communism so Russia and China are not going to do anything its not in there best interest. Iran is getting it sooner or later "They" are coming for them!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Won't happen. This is just Israel being Israel again. Doesn't matter what Iran says. It will be interpreted and reported in the most antagonistic manner possible. This is just the same pathetic game it's always been. No one will launch. Bank on it. Safer than gold.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

"This is just Israel being Israel again"

They do seem to have a certain nack for instigating and trying to bring about the worst parts of the bible. At some point fire is going to take hold before cooler heads prevail, its simple odds.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
And 10 mins later 3-33 20 megaton warheads burst at 10,000 feet above Irans major citys, bye bye invasion plans hello stone-age Iran, just how there religious leaders, muppets that they are want it!

On the bright side they will get to meet Mohammed and Allah sooner than they think! LoL

And if that happens World War III will begin and the USA will also see nukes being detonated over its cities. But then again, people like you that believe war is some kind of video game can't grasp such simple concepts as that.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here is another article that relates

Military strike on Iran would trigger WWIII: Cmdr.

Text

“We see the United States and the Zionist regime [of Israel] alongside one another and can by no means imagine that the Zionist regime would initiate a war [against Iran] without the US support….In case of the eruption of such a [war] condition, the situation would spin out of control and management; this war is likely to degenerate into the World War III. It means that some countries might enter the war in favor of or against Iran,” Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the Aerospace Division of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), said on Al-Alam television on Sunday.

link
presstv.com...

And another

Iranian commander: Israeli strike could trigger WWIII

“One should not imagine that the countries in the region would declare neutrality if a war breaks out," he added according to a report by Iran's Press TV

Here is the link
www.jpost.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

"And if that happens World War III will begin and the USA will also see nukes being detonated over its cities. But then again, people like you that believe war is some kind of video game can't grasp such simple concepts as that."

Silly little lad, how presumptuous thou art! I am in no way advocating such acts, im just illustrating how it will go down IMHO.

Now move along little doggie and go bark at someone who bites back!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I really think Iran is nuts! Why would they pour fuel on the fire with these latest remarks by this General. It is if they are goading the opposition to attack them? For a country that claims to be peaceful, and only making nuclear energy? They seem to be talking quite mightly lately.

I hope for their sake, they got an ace up their sleeve. It is almost to the point of no return for them, and it looks to be sooner than later for the smashing that is about to begin. Israel is in the news frothing at the bit, and we know that when push comes to shove nukes could fly. This is not good! On another note, 20 or so people in Ahmadenijad's entourage have been banned from the UN by US.

U.S. bans 20 Iran officials from travel to U.N. assembly - report

The United States has denied visas to about 20 Iranian government officials hoping to attend next week's U.N. General Assembly, including two ministers, Iran's Fars news agency reported on Saturday.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a regular at the assembly since he took office in 2005, will give his final speech there on Wednesday and will address a meeting on the "rule of law" on Monday.

Canada just shut down their embassy a week or so ago. When the chatter and regular diplomatic communications subside it usually means war is coming. I would not be surprised if Israel just goes ahead and attacks on their own. The hornet's nest is about to get smacked again.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

"Why would they pour fuel on the fire with these latest remarks by this General."

Because Iran's leaders are also part of the Black nobility and this war has been planned for by them and there Illuminati brethren. What you and i see is just the side show, tip of the iceberg(or pyramid) so to speak.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I dont think Iran are stupid enough to become extinct.

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"This is just Israel being Israel again"

They do seem to have a certain nack for instigating and trying to bring about the worst parts of the bible. At some point fire is going to take hold before cooler heads prevail, its simple odds.

I don't know about the comment "This is just Israel being Israel again" US presidents have always had Israel's back but Obama is different. Maybe this is making Israel more worried than in the past.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

It would be nice if Israel could start behaving like mature, responsible world citizens instead of like the spoiled, bratty, neighborhood bullies they are now. Perhaps they wouldn't experience quite the degree of threat they do. Maybe Obama is doing just the right thing by giving them the cold shoulder. God knows, it's high time. Probably just the medicine they need to open their beady little eyes.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

It would be nice if Israel could start behaving like mature, responsible world citizens instead of like the spoiled, bratty, neighborhood bullies they are now. Perhaps they wouldn't experience quite the degree of threat they do. Maybe Obama is doing just the right thing by giving them the cold shoulder. God knows, it's high time. Probably just the medicine they need to open their beady little eyes.

Well, see, that's just it. By ignoring them may only make Israel angrier. Netanyahu's always been alittle nuts.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Im not trying to appear racist but you know the world is going to crap when TPTB(Probably ever president is vetoed by Illuminati) allow an African American to become president of the USA. Its so they can assign blame to a race(sympathetic symbology) and keep us at one anothers throats racially and politically when it all goes downhill IMHO.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Angrier? And then what? A tantrum? Throw their teddy in the corner? So bloody what? Who are they? Who cares?

Every foreign military in the region should go home. There's so much going on in the region that no one will notice anyway. It might even defuse the situation and allow things to calm down. And it might make Israel STFU for once.

Those damn people have been whining since before I was born. A smack round the ear holes would do them a world of good and that would do THIS world a whole lot of good.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

"Those damn people have been whining since before I was born. A smack round the ear holes would do them a world of good and that would do THIS world a whole lot of good."

Only think is this particular smack round the ear hole could very well involve Iran glowing in the dark, if that happens 1/4-2/3 of the Earths surface is sure to follow. Not good, but according to plan me Thinks!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Let's just say that "That's not gonna happen." There will be no bombs. There will be no attack, particularly if Israel shuts up.

There will be no war. Turn off the tv and go read a good book. Something classic and without any war aspect. Then see if you feel war in the air. It's not there. I guarantee it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join