It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran commander says could launch pre-emptive strike on Israel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

"if nukes fly in the middle east...america, russia, and china are going to stay the hell out of it....way too much to lose, fighting people that are clearly nuts. i think the world powers already have secret agreements about this. there will be saber rattling, words of condemnation, but someones got to be around to pick up the pieces, if there is anything salvagable in that region."

Its called Haliburton, Monsanto, Bechtel etc

All just waiting to pick up the contracts!

Its a brave new world we live in today, dont you think?
edit on 24-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by jimmyx

"if nukes fly in the middle east...america, russia, and china are going to stay the hell out of it....way too much to lose, fighting people that are clearly nuts. i think the world powers already have secret agreements about this. there will be saber rattling, words of condemnation, but someones got to be around to pick up the pieces, if there is anything salvagable in that region."

Its called Haliburton, Monsanto, Bechtel etc

All just waiting to pick up the contracts!

russias not going to do anything...because they would become one of the big players for natural resources
chinas not going to do anything because of their massive capital expenditures on manufacturing
americas not going to do anything because it has resources, manufacturing, and financial knowledge
besides...if the mideast is nuked...what?...you have large expanses of radiated sand and rock?.....
edit on 24-9-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

"russias not going to anything...because they would become one of the big players for natural resources
chinas not going to do anything because of their massive capital expenditures on manufacturing
americas not going to do anything because it has resources, manufacturing, and financial knowledge
besides...if the mideast is nuked...what?...you have large expanses of radiated sand and rock?....."

So the price of crude oil will go up! Maybe thats "There" plan?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Is that not what the Ayatollah's tell the suicide bombers? Am i wrong?

Those who were bribed to wash minds ?

They already do in MSM. Maybe they can find their people between Muslims ,too.

It is not too hard for them.

You are beyond imagination ignorant about the truth. And it is you who can find the truth. You should move for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

"Those who were bribed to wash minds ?

They already do in MSM. Maybe they can find their people between Muslims ,too.

It is not too hard for them."

I dont quite get where you are going with the above, please elaborate? Point i was trying to make is that so called religious teachers preach tolerance and peace on one hand, and gehad in the other. Im sure thats not the case with all of them, but with organised religion these days who knows?

"You are beyond imagination ignorant about the truth."

I may be beyond your imagination, it does seem rather limited. Constrained and retarded through religious dogma no doubt.

"And it is you who can find the truth. You should move for it."

One Mans truth is another Mans fallacy im afraid. Shades of grey and all that.

The truth is that i know that i know nothing, can you say the same?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The U.S. must do what is necessary to protect itself and its interests, any other nation would do the same. While I do believe that the U.S. has spread itself thin over the past decade, it is only sensible that we do not ignore Iran's threat and nuclear capability. Iran poses the greatest danger for not only Israel, but for our economy as well. I know many of you don't work and don't care, but for those of us that do care about the future of this country...How would you like another oil crisis like that in the 70's? And while I wasn't around and many on this forum weren't around to live these times; you must realize that we will all be thrown into poverty if the U.S. is perceived as a pushover on the global front. If Iran wants a war then we need to be sure we will win it and we can only garner that with allies by our side.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Loptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Nothing to worry about. Those who rattle their sabers loudest are the quietest in war.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

The truth is that i know that i know nothing, can you say the same?

I know that we will be questioned and ....

Comparing the boundary of the truth that I know to the whole truth , I know nothing.

But I know what is necessary to know.

You talked about those clerics and I say one thing.

I have seen many of them in my life in Iran. They do not allow us to disrespect others or give them bad title. But you talked about like you know them generally and they are all evil.

But what I have seen is that some of them are bribed and can mislead other people. So , that doesn't mean that they are all evil.

In fact dirty money is doing a lot of things in mideast. In every single corner you can see the manipulations and control. but that doesn't mean that all are Muslims are ignorant and greedy.

That was all that I wanted you to know.

I maybe have used a harsh grammar to transfer the concept in my mind , but I didn't mean anything.

peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Loptr

I don't know how you consider "your interests" to be outside of your borders. Can you rationalize that in realistic terms and not in $ because, let's face it, $ are pretty worthless and it's sure as hell not for lack of asserting your "interests" elsewhere.

The US has disrupted whole sovereign nations and their leaders. Whether the US administration likes them or not, it is not the right of any government to interfere with other countries to the extent that the US has. If ever there was an evil in the world, the Bush years were it. Why Obama hasn't ceased this activity is truly beyond my ken. It's not about your economy. This is something still nameless. Evil doesn't begin to encompass it.

In a just world, the US would be crushed now and subjugated forever more. The abuse of power is so blatant that trust can never again be rekindled.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

"I know that we will be questioned and ....

Comparing the boundary of the truth that I know to the whole truth , I know nothing."

Good honest answer.

"But I know what is necessary to know."

Necessary truth, i would have thought that all truth was necessary. How do you know whats pertinent and what not?

"You talked about those clerics and I say one thing."

Im inclined to believe significant proportion of those clerics(Sharia law followers) call for a holly jihad against all non believers(Non Muslims). Seems to me its the Muslim way or the highway. Why cant they allow for religious tolerance toward others?

"I have seen many of them in my life in Iran. They do not allow us to disrespect others or give them bad title. But you talked about like you know them generally and they are all evil."

Obviously one should know better than to disrespect others especially priests and clerics. However the freedom has to be there if required. Ever nation requires religious freedom this basic basic tenant.

"But what I have seen is that some of them are bribed and can mislead other people. So , that doesn't mean that they are all evil."

No it does not, just like every priest is not a pedophile. Thing is people can become seduced by power especially were organised religion is concerned.

"In fact dirty money is doing a lot of things in mideast. In every single corner you can see the manipulations and control. but that doesn't mean that all are Muslims are ignorant and greedy."

Real question in my opinion is where does all this money come from? I am in no way suggesting all Muslims are ignorant and greedy, if anything that statement applys more to the UK, US and other first world countrys.

"That was all that I wanted you to know."

Thanks for the info pal.

"I maybe have used a harsh grammar to transfer the concept in my mind , but I didn't mean anything."

I am also guilty of illustrating harsh concepts, its the world we live in me thinks.

Peace and hope to the nation of Iran and its people!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

The point was more to pay attention to the things that don't scream what you believe to be his message. All decent writers write in layers. Peel away the layers each time you read the book. You will always find something new, providing you've learned what was shown to you previously.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thanks, I feel so reassured that an anonymous forum member calling him/herself 'CosmicEgg' has 'guaranteed' there will be no major war in the near future.

Unless you're part of the inner circle of the CIA or MI6 (or any comparable Western security service), your opinion is pure bobbins. The opinions of Muslim pundits, clerics, military or civil leaders (beyond a certain position of authority) cannot be trusted, as Taqiyah is an encouraged form of warfare & perfectly in accordance with their faith.

Go read a book, and stop talking nonsense on the internet.

Iran is about to stir the hornet's nest, and they will get battered for it. I don't doubt that it's all part of some grand scheme, played with numbers so large and statistical derivations so complex, it would make the non-initiate's eyes pop to look at the pages as they turn. It's all quite literally, nefarious.

The Good News is the same as it ever was in this mad world - God has not left Himself without witness, either in Nature or in Prophecy. The Almighty (unsurprisingly) can turn any human mess or crafty scheme into an opportunity for grace. Call on the Name.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Oh good. You believe the MSM. Well done. Your programming is a complete success.

Succumb to the fear. Succumb to the fear. Succumb to the fear.....

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Red Cloak

"The ignorance displayed here is truly astonishing. Iran has been preparing for war with the USA for the last 33 years."

How do you prepare for cruise missile strikes, total air superiority, the destruction of all of there infostructure piece by piece? It just wont be a fair fight, it never is!

"If Israel/US/UK and their "coalition of the willing" attack Iran it will be a bridge too far."

Probably what the poor Iraqis and Afghanistanis thought, still happened.

"Ignorant, arrogant, xenophobic, racist, hate filled Americans will never know what hit them."

I hope thats the current US Goverment you are referring to and not the general populace because that would make you also Ignorant, arrogant, xenophobic and racist!

Easy to pick fault with other people's statements, eh? Context is a bitch!

You just confirmed my point.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

WW3 or Nuclear War won't happen simply because Iran does not have the capacity to bring Israel or NATO to that last resort.

They may not have the capabilities to lock horns with the USA or NATO, but when it comes to Israel, Iran will do a lot of damage. Israel is a very, very small country and I'm sure the Iranians would know how to turn that country into a pile of rubble. If Israel attack, they will hit them with everything they have. Israel will be gone before the US can say, its time to save them.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
America likely put nuclear weapons on Australia soil and why we just saw an Australian General put in as 2nd in command of US Army Pacific.

China probably put nuclear weapons on Iranian soil and put an Iranian General in as 2nd in Command of the regional Chinese Command.

So right now Israel can't say "we have to attack Iran before they have nuclear weapons".......they're already there.
China's just countering our moves.

Why else do you think an Australian General was just put in charge of the US Army Pacific? Legal technicality so the nukes on his soil fall under his control.....for legality reasons.....to avoid that "proliferation of WMD's" charge China could have raised at the International Court/Tribunals.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

"You just confirmed my point."

Yeh the point that you are obviously just trolling!

You just confirmed the fact that you are racist! Your own words ""Ignorant, arrogant, xenophobic, racist, hate filled Americans will never know what hit them.". If thats not racist Warmongering then i dont know what is!!! Nuff said me thinks!

edit on 27-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by samadfallah
how can I delete this post ?????????

edit on 24-9-2012 by samadfallah because: (no reason given)

Think before you reply.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

No, I don't believe the MSM, most of the time - I commented to my wife specifically about the recent BBC news on Syria/Turkey, regarding the way the BBC was totally misrepresenting the situation. American news channels are even worse.

However, not everything is a conspiracy, and yes, membership of one of the intelligence services is just about the only way to be totally clued up on what is going on. Whether you would be able to voice your insights is another matter, and I don't doubt that often, the MSM is taking cues from intel-affiliated sources for the purpose of psy-ops.

Do you believe Islam is a religion of peace? If so, YOUR programming is complete.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

There is no religion of peace. There are philosophies of peace, but anything that becomes dogmatic - as is the very definition of a religion and its practice - it is no longer a matter of peace but more a matter of time.

Rather than expound on what I may know, I would rather turn this to every person out there. What do you really believe? Not what you fear. Fear is produced by outside influences. Security is not. Security always comes from the inside. Do you really, in your heart of hearts honestly believe that people following a particular belief system are actually hellbent on seeing people of another belief system destroyed? May I just ask then which people are attacking whom to lend credence to this belief? Is it religious or nationalistic in nature? What caused this in the first place? Is that cause still relevant? Ask yourself those questions and then look at the situation again. What does your heart tell you now?

No one wants to see their families torn apart with war, even to promote their belief system. Muslims do not send out missionaries, do they? No, that's a Christian thing entirely. No other belief system does that. Political systems, yes. We call that propaganda. Religions prefer to "save" people. Is it coincidence then that democracy is the only fair system, according to the US, at least? Or do the two go hand in hand. Capitalism! That's the only fair and right system. All the rest are the work of the Devil himself. Do you see where this is going...or has gone long ago?

Who is the real danger out there?

And umm...has anyone noticed North Korea again waving their nuclear flags around? Why is that a non-issue but Iran is very much an imminent threat? Makes you scratch the old chin a bit, doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join