It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The enemy has revealed itself at the London Olympics

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
I think the suggested Illuminati symbolism in the opening and closing ceremonies is highly disputable and mostly in the eye of the (usually) fundamentalist Christian beholder who thinks he can see it. However, one thing DID bother me and give me pause for thought:

Did you notice just how DARK, PAGAN and (yes, SATANIC) everything was in the scenes of the ceremonies? Yes, I know, William Blake's "dark Satanic mills" of Britain's 19th century industrial landscapes inspired Danny Blake in his creation of the opening ceremony (so much so that he seemed absurdly fixated by the motif). But the crowd scenes looked sometimes like orgies or damned souls from old paintings of Dante's Inferno. The images and energies generated were constantly grim, menacing and dark - so much so that I turned off my TV in disgust. They were very disturbing and totally inappropriate in the context of the Olympics.

Its because it was a religious ceremony, it had nothing at all to do with sport. Obviously this is part of what all the propaganda is about concerning the year 2012, its the year they reveal themselves. If people can't see the signs, then that's their problem.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
An indepth analysis which is well worth reading.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnihue

divinecosmos.com...

Thanks for the link, I especially liked how it pointed out the blatantly obvious biblical connections, which is why using the Bible as a source material is unavoidable, no matter your religious preference, if you even have one.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Originally posted by omnihue

divinecosmos.com...

Thanks for the link, I especially liked how it pointed out the blatantly obvious biblical connections, which is why using the Bible as a source material is unavoidable, no matter your religious preference, if you even have one.

Your welcome.

Religion and cults have been around since the year dot. To think they don't play a huge part in todays world would be ignorant. Christmas, easter, haloween etc etc.. all religious undertones. The war continues.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
One correction re the "Closing Ceremony"; the athletes always come in as one (unlike the "Opening" where they come in as separate nations). One of the additional videos stated that this was the first time that they came in as one. Another note from the first video is that Jay-Z was wearing a T-shirt that had the blatant satanic slogan "Do As Thou Wilt" (the video showed it but failed to point out the satanic meaning).

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
reply to post by christafinias

There is a Christian undertone because the antiChrist has been forwarned for nearly 2000 years. It's no secret.
People see satan all around them, they see secret societies and conspiracies all around them, yet will not turn to Jesus Christ and be saved.

Strange how they see evidence of occultism, exactly as the Bible fortold, yet won't recognise that same truth of Jesus. Why one without the other?

You really can't help some people.

So you want people to be saved from secret societies and conspiracies by turning to the biggest cult and conspiracy of them all? Christianity?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

S&F!

Thanks for bringing my attention to this person and their YouTube channel. His videos are well made and he makes it very difficult to discount the connections and references he's pointing out.
I loved the way he stuck it to the Masons, the entertainment industry, and every other group that is involved in bringing their plans into fruition. To help avert this, the Masons and any other members of various other cults (Scientology, H3, etc.) who haven't been completely brainwashed, need to abandon their groups. This will at least slow their agenda. I also hope this person's channel goes viral and more young people see it. We certainly need the youth who haven't yet bought into the moral decay, depravity, and debauchery that the Pop Cult-ure is promoting to further destroy and desensitize humanity. Personally, I've never believed that it was ever their intention to kill us slowly. It's much more fun for them to watch us destroy ourselves. Murder is easier this way and there is no evidence pointing to the man behind the curtain. Remember, the KGB has known for many decades that you must destroy a nation's morals in order to take it over more easily. A human's most fatal flaw is its ability to be manipulated and controlled so simply.
So, anyone that has more than half a mind should spread this message far and wide to help people break through their programming and reject the idea that you are nothing if you aren't worshippng idols and the materialistic world.
Thanks again for the thread.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

There is a Christian undertone because the antiChrist has been forwarned for nearly 2000 years. It's no secret.
People see satan all around them, they see secret societies and conspiracies all around them, yet will not turn to Jesus Christ and be saved.

Strange how they see evidence of occultism, exactly as the Bible fortold, yet won't recognise that same truth of Jesus. Why one without the other?

There is Evil, but no devil and hell, only the lost. i dont believe much of the Christian teachings hence why i didnt like the undertone.
i dont believe that turning to Jesus Christ will save us, although believing in something greater will help.
dont get me wrong i believe in a god, the source, but evil was created by man to instill fear giving control.

thanks for your opinion

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I don't believe you have to be religious to believe in this stuff. I don't claim any religion yet still hold the belief that one or a collective can absolutely conjure spirits of good and evil to help further a cause. The reason that evil is so successful right now is because they have the cooperation of the mindless (and half minded) masses. People need to stop providing their precious energy, resources, and self-respect to these disgusting "people" and their agenda.
Although, I often have to refrain from feeling as though it's gone too far and is too late to reverse the damage that's been done. As they say, you can't unring a bell.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Holy #, you're telling me that no one could see the true meaning behind the ceremonies, and had to be 'enlightened' by a youtube member. Come on people, i knew what they were doing when i was watching it live...

Compareing the symbolism wich is found in movies, music videos and what not.
Id say this is pretty much, everything the thread maker says it is...
This is pure pagan symbolism, and if its not TPTB's work, then i WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE to know why the choose the symbolism and words, that they did.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
that was great, thank you

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I don't believe you have to be religious to believe in this stuff. I don't claim any religion yet still hold the belief that one or a collective can absolutely conjure spirits of good and evil to help further a cause. The reason that evil is so successful right now is because they have the cooperation of the mindless (and half minded) masses. People need to stop providing their precious energy, resources, and self-respect to these disgusting "people" and their agenda.
Although, I often have to refrain from feeling as though it's gone too far and is too late to reverse the damage that's been done. As they say, you can't unring a bell.

No thats a fair point, i agree i dont think you have to be religious to believe this stuff.
i didnt mean to turn it into a religous debate, i got caught up in a comment from another.
i definantely agree 'a collective can absolutely conjure spirits of good and evil to help further a cause'
this is being shown already with mind games the governments and TPTB play.
in regards to have we gone too far, i often ask the same question. i guess time will tell

Christafinias

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanegm

. The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden. Can one of you Jesus followers please tell me what's ''satanic'' about the occult or spiritualism?

The video below thoroughly examines the occult in all of its various practices, showing why it is satanic to the core and that it is the source of a large number of lies and false teachings being spread on a world wide scale today. In this period in history, this shouldn't have to be pointed out to anyone especially who regularly goes on a website like this because its become so obvious, whether you call yourself a Christian or not, but unfortunately it does, so the video below should put this doubt of the malicious nature of the occult to rest.

Demystifying the Occult:

edit on 23-9-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
One correction re the "Closing Ceremony"; the athletes always come in as one (unlike the "Opening" where they come in as separate nations). One of the additional videos stated that this was the first time that they came in as one. Another note from the first video is that Jay-Z was wearing a T-shirt that had the blatant satanic slogan "Do As Thou Wilt" (the video showed it but failed to point out the satanic meaning).

A. Your Duty to Self: describes the self as the center of the universe, with a call to learn about one's inner nature. Admonishes the reader to develop every faculty in a balanced way, establish one's autonomy, and to devote oneself to the service of one's own True Will. B. Your Duty to Others: An admonishment to eliminate the illusion of separateness between oneself and all others, to fight when necessary, to avoid interfering with the Wills of others, to enlighten others when needed, and to worship the divine nature of all other beings. C. Your Duty to Mankind: States that the Law of Thelema should be the sole basis of conduct. That the laws of the land should have the aim of securing the greatest liberty for all individuals. Crime is described as being a violation of one's True Will. D. Your Duty to All Other Beings and Things: States that the Law of Thelema should be applied to all problems and used to decide every ethical question. It is a violation of the Law of Thelema to use any animal or object for a purpose for which it is unfit, or to ruin things so that they are useless for their purpose. Natural resources can be used by man, but this should not be done wantonly, or the breach of the law will be avenged. For instance, deforestation can cause soil erosion.

Where is the satanic in that?.... sounds like coming together and obligating to help one another etc...
My two thelemas worth...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

. The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden. Can one of you Jesus followers please tell me what's ''satanic'' about the occult or spiritualism?

The video below thoroughly examines the occult in all of its various practices, showing why it is satanic to the core and that it is the source of a large number of lies and false teachings being spread on a world wide scale today. In this period in history, this shouldn't have to be pointed out to anyone especially who regularly goes on a website like this because its become so obvious, whether you call yourself a Christian or not, but unfortunately it does, so the video below should put this doubt of the malicious nature of the occult to rest.

Demystifying the Occult:

edit on 23-9-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
so basically... I am god, you will worship me because that's what I created you for, and if not you're damned to hell forever. Don't seek answers in this universe, don't expand your knowledge, only worship me. To be honest I didn't watch that video because I told have time to listen to an hours worth of scripture reading.. So can you just sum up why meditation, astral projection, spirit conjuring ext is a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

so basically... I am god, you will worship me because that's what I created you for, and if not you're damned to hell forever. Don't seek answers in this universe, don't expand your knowledge, only worship me.

The Bible doesn't say don't expand your knowledge, it fact says we should be as wise as serpents, understand the enemy so that we may expose them, so you're point is null and void.

Originally posted by shanegmTo be honest I didn't watch that video because I told have time to listen to an hours worth of scripture reading.. So can you just sum up why meditation, astral projection, spirit conjuring ext is a bad thing?

I already did:

it is the source of a large number of lies and false teachings being spread on a world wide scale today

And the majority of these false teachings can be summed up under what is called the New Age movement. These false teachings aren't just about religious belief systems but about things we scientifically know are not true. One of the biggest theories which these devils have told certain people to spread is all the crap we've been getting about the year 2012 and the numerous amounts of contradictory theories surrounding it, which the video I posted discusses. I'll sum up the reason why God told us not to engage in this type of activity with the scripture below and leave it at that.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils - 1 Timothy 4:1

edit on 24-9-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Exactly my point. If you go looking into these things, you might be swayed from Christianity and we wouldn't want that now would we.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Exactly my point. If you go looking into these things, you might be swayed from Christianity and we wouldn't want that now would we.

Like the Devil wants, exactly my point, now you're getting it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

No, I completely understand it and that's why I don't follow those teachings.

The bible that is.
edit on 24-9-2012 by shanegm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No, I completely understand it and that's why I don't follow those teachings.

The bible that is.
edit on 24-9-2012 by shanegm because: (no reason given)

Well, if you think you understand the bible, then I'm not impressed, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join