The enemy has revealed itself at the London Olympics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Its only related to the sun god..because youve said its related to the sun god. It has nothing to do with that..or satanism..or paganism or whatever you want to come out with. Its just a closing ceremony, get over it.

The thing i hate about this is people will see this as legitimate proof of there being a sinister group in control here, when theyre only seeing what youtube 'sources' like these tell them to see.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by shanegm

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Originally posted by sinthia
reply to post by christafinias

There is a Christian undertone because the antiChrist has been forwarned for nearly 2000 years. It's no secret.
People see satan all around them, they see secret societies and conspiracies all around them, yet will not turn to Jesus Christ and be saved.

Strange how they see evidence of occultism, exactly as the Bible fortold, yet won't recognise that same truth of Jesus. Why one without the other?

You really can't help some people.
. The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden. Can one of you Jesus followers please tell me what's ''satanic'' about the occult or spiritualism?

The video below thoroughly examines the occult in all of its various practices, showing why it is satanic to the core and that it is the source of a large number of lies and false teachings being spread on a world wide scale today. In this period in history, this shouldn't have to be pointed out to anyone especially who regularly goes on a website like this because its become so obvious, whether you call yourself a Christian or not, but unfortunately it does, so the video below should put this doubt of the malicious nature of the occult to rest.

Demystifying the Occult:

edit on 23-9-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
so basically... I am god, you will worship me because that's what I created you for, and if not you're damned to hell forever. Don't seek answers in this universe, don't expand your knowledge, only worship me. To be honest I didn't watch that video because I told have time to listen to an hours worth of scripture reading.. So can you just sum up why meditation, astral projection, spirit conjuring ext is a bad thing?

Try this: This world is fallen because sin corrupts it. Every human born is not only subject to this corrupt world but the "god" of this age Satan. Think of a child's innocence. Before the world gets hold of them, they scream in terror when seeing violence, they are scared of evil and shun it and they cling to their mothers and fathers for security and love. Fast forward twenty years. What happens to them and why? Their brains absorb the world and their hearts harden because of the sin that corrupts it. We all know this. It's why God tells us that His existence is self-evident if only we would see it. The world is what it is, and it is due to die when God's decreed end comes. But despite of it's corruption, your Creator provided a way through it and out of it. This entire world is subject to His laws, and His law is just and merciful. The penalty of sin is death, no different than our capital punishment for murderers here on Earth. But herein lies the problem - man loves sin. Man would rather choose to be wicked than obey their Creator. Man would rather choose to live in darkness than seek to walk in the light of their Creator. Stepping into that light means that the love for darkness must be given up, and man does not want to do it for a variety of reasons - thinking that God's burden would be too heavy, a rebellious heart that doesn't want to obey anybody or just simply, they love fulfilling their lusts in the physical body that God created for them. Whatever the reason, man holds on to this physical life as pleasurable and will choose it instead of eternal life with their Creator.

Think of that little child that hasn't yet been corrupted by this world. Jesus said that we must be like this child in order to be part of the Kingdom of Heaven which is set apart, not stained with sin. This is why Jesus said that a man must be born again. This is the gift of God to a corrupt world. That our sins are forgiven upon repentance and baptism. We are born again into His death, putting off the corrupt body in exchange for the new one. You think that He demands worship, because you forget how and why a little child deeply loves his parents and how most children practically worship the ground that their father walks on. Likewise, Our Father in Heaven doesn't need to demand worship from His children because of that very reason - He's their Father.

Jesus is the Gate to the pasture and all must come through Him. Astral projection and spirit projection seek another way in by bypassing the Gate. What it's practitioners fail to understand is that what they encounter is the counterfeit. There is no other way in except through the designated Gate that has been proclaimed for nearly 2,000 years.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Please provide proof that Jesus even existed. And don't cite the Bible, that's a load of honk.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ok, my conclusion to this entire thread - Holy Bugnutz, what the hell are you people smoking?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Please provide proof that Jesus even existed. And don't cite the Bible, that's a load of honk.

I was trying not to turn this into a thread about religion, or about Christianity, but anybody even asking questions like this I generally don't take very seriously, because they obviously haven't done any real research at all and in all likelihood was convinced by the heavily debunked film Zeitgeist, a collection of rubbish that no real biblical scholar takes very seriously. We're supposed to believe that the gist of the New World Order faith has nothing at all to do with the worship of the Devil in any way, but they sure as hell are so terribly concerned about how we view Jesus, a man that died ages ago, that they have to come out with crap like Zeitgeist that came right out attacking Christianity and the deity of Jesus Christ, and only Christianity. Not surprised at all, since they have clearly stated that in order for the New World Order to succeed, or the New Age of enlightenment as the New Age movement calls it, Christianity has got to go, their number 1 target for the slaughter.

Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence of His Existence:

edit on 27-9-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

angry...what's the matter, man never went to sunday school?....
starr cause I luv ya!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDubs
Its only related to the sun god..because youve said its related to the sun god. It has nothing to do with that..or satanism..or paganism or whatever you want to come out with. Its just a closing ceremony, get over it.

If its got nothing to with the Sun god, then why did they refer to it as their "Sun King"? We didn't have to figure this out ourselves, they've told us what it means, so get over yourself.

Edit:

Closing Ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympic Games - "Now this is a huge Sun King" @47:03 mark:

"The Sun King burns during the closing ceremony"

by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
thats really scary.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

angry...what's the matter, man never went to sunday school?....
starr cause I luv ya!

Thanks for the star! And yes I went to sunday school. I owe a lot to it in fact - it's the main reason why I became an atheist from quite a young age!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The two videos below are broadcasts by William Cooper from his Mystery Babylon series. The subject is within the title of the videos, which is 'Sun Worship' and 'Lucifer Worship', which is what we saw flaunted in our face throughout the London Olympics ceremonies.

William Cooper - Mystery Babylon ┊ Hour 17 - Sun Worship:

William Cooper's conclusion from the video above:

Simply stated, dear listeners, the Sun God that they were praying to is Lucifer, also known as Satan, or the Devil.

The video below is one of my all time favorites from William Cooper, he was just on fire in this one.

William Cooper - Mystery Babylon ┊ Hour 19 - Lucifer Worship:

edit on 1-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Lucifer is not Satan.

I suggest you read this.

www.apologeticspress.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Erm, what sun/Lucifer worship at the Olympics? Can you provide just a little proof?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Lucifer is not Satan.

I suggest you read this.

www.apologeticspress.org...

It may not be made perfectly clear in the Bible that Lucifer and Satan are the same, but they are certainly seen as the same according to the occult/mystery religion which is what this thread is about in the first place, the true faith of the New World Order, and much of their beliefs was ripped off from Christianity and perverted, something they've been doing since they were called Gnostic's.

edit on 3-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I'm sorry man, but you have a lot of research to do if you think the basis of mystery religions is Christianity. Start your research with the name Hermes trismegustus.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mike Hoggard on the London Olympics Ceremony Part 1:

Mike Hoggard on the London Olympics Ceremony Part 2:

Pastor Mike Hoggard sheds light on the not-so-hidden occult symbolism of the 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony and shares some observations not noticed by some of the other bloggers and watchmen. Three major subjects will be covered in both this video and part two to follow. The three hour closing ceremony was an occult invocation, with heavy demonic backstage involvement.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Ermmm.... well, that was... ermmmm.... interesting.

new topics
top topics
active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join