It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in Australian Pub Window?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Its a Schooner here not a Pint.
Also most common is a 10 Ounce beer.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

What a coincidence! I started a thread a few months ago titled "Witch in the Trees | A Case of Pareidolia".

I'm talking about his remark about "aliens in trees" in relation to "pareidolia", not just simply pareidolia in general.
edit on 23-9-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
hi sugarcookie1,
hope you can clarify something, in your introduction to the topic on the first page you had this statement from the submitter,
"I just want others to see this for more proof of the truth. It surely seems authentic due to the circumstances"

this statement is not on the youtube page its on the ufocasebook site.

but on page two you state that you just noticed the link to the ufocasebook case file.

how can that be if in your introduction you use a statement from that site.

you also say: "This photo, like a lot of them, is very interesting. The person who took this picture is from Mankato, a town here in Minnesota thats about 50 miles from me.. "

which is similiar to what the submitter says, seems a bit iffy to me. hope you can clarify.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thenaturalist
hi sugarcookie1,
hope you can clarify something, in your introduction to the topic on the first page you had this statement from the submitter,
"I just want others to see this for more proof of the truth. It surely seems authentic due to the circumstances"

this statement is not on the youtube page its on the ufocasebook site.

but on page two you state that you just noticed the link to the ufocasebook case file.

how can that be if in your introduction you use a statement from that site.

you also say: "This photo, like a lot of them, is very interesting. The person who took this picture is from Mankato, a town here in Minnesota thats about 50 miles from me.. "

which is similiar to what the submitter says, seems a bit iffy to me. hope you can clarify.

I kinda read it similar at first too. Could you please state these aren't your words sugarcookie1 it was a bit confusing because I thought they were your words like this guy has thought too.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
reply to post by SLAYER69

Its a Schooner here not a Pint.
Also most common is a 10 Ounce beer.

When I was living in Sydney my local pub/hotel whatever you want to call it used to sell pints. Better than those stupid schooners, midi's, pots etc, but the aussies can't drink pint for pint with the Brits so they only have the baby drinks..........................and they don't like getting a round of drinks in either.............

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

It may not be genuine......in that it appears real but may be a "prop" of sorts....however stranger things have indeed happened in pubs over here - let me give you the tip!

reply to post by smyleegrl

Then I remember this is Australia, and that part makes sense. Who wouldn't want to join the party?

You get a free citizenship for such acute observations - and after the swearing-in ceremony its your shout!

reply to post by Whateva69

After reading the ATS live 128 thread today I have briefly familiarized myself with your experiences & acknowledge the authenticity of them.

reply to post by davethebear

but the aussies can't drink pint for pint with the Brits so they only have the baby drinks..........................and they don't like getting a round of drinks in either.............

I'll take that test..............your buy - by the way - and I only drink pints of the super - we will see who is still standing come sunrise! (slow and steady wins the race)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

It may not be genuine......in that it appears real but may be a "prop" of sorts....however stranger things have indeed happened in pubs over here - let me give you the tip!

reply to post by smyleegrl

Then I remember this is Australia, and that part makes sense. Who wouldn't want to join the party?

You get a free citizenship for such acute observations - and after the swearing-in ceremony its your shout!

reply to post by Whateva69

After reading the ATS live 128 thread today I have briefly familiarized myself with your experiences & acknowledge the authenticity of them.

but the aussies can't drink pint for pint with the Brits so they only have the baby drinks..........................and they don't like getting a round of drinks in either.............

I'll take that test..............your buy - by the way - and I only drink pints of the super - we will see who is still standing come sunrise! (slow and steady wins the race)

G'day mate......

Now that is a challenge from an Aussie I would love to take on. Unfortunately I moved back to the UK in August last year, 4 years was enough for me.....

Bugger, nobody challenged when I was there. You knew that I had moved back to England to get some real beer, conversation, culture, history and decent clothes didn't you?

And your last comment of Your buy by the way is so Aussie...........love it....

cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thenaturalist

Disregard - I may of misunderstood your point.

Cheers
edit on 23-9-2012 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

lets see you brits drink long necks then. way better than your pints.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

lets see you brits drink long necks then. way better than your pints.

Yeah, sounds interesting Amraks............I have drank quite a few yards of ales in my time, now that's a long drink.....I am off to Germany next week for the Oktoberfest to get some beer steins down my neck.......looking forward to it..............cheers....Chin-chin........

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
wheres the fosters

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Every Thursday night is "Take me to your leader" night and ET gets their drinks 60% off.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Somebody on the other side of the window is playing a joke.
This photo might not have been shown before but the alien in the window has already been done.
This one is worse, it's so obviously fake. Surely you can tell?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Yeah... I wouldn't put my money on this picture even being remotely close to real. The fact that the picture shows the alien yet no one in the pub seems alarmed - even people facing the window, screams fake to me.

Now, if the title of the thread was Australian in Alien Pub Window, I would have found that far more interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I just know that ALIENS = DEMONS

evidence : The Arrivals series produced by WUP (wake up project) . just DL it ... it's amazing .

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
wheres the fosters

They don't even drink Fosters in Australia dwarfflex. Fosters is just a beer that they try to get the Brits to drink in the UK...............Bloody p**s water......hahaha.............

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Foster's...Aliens for beer!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Its obviously a NO ALIENS ALLOWED ENVIRONMENT, we need new alien rights laws so all of them can participate and not have to attend alien only parties.

Seriously, until I see something else, like a video of this thing moving, looks to me like a prop on display behind a window.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

well it looks like condensation to me , just my opinion .

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
Every Thursday night is "Take me to your leader" night and ET gets their drinks 60% off.

or "Take me to your liter"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join