It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in Australian Pub Window?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by thektotheg
ETs have an uncanny way of controlling their exposure, throughout the history of Ufology. They appear how they want, when they want, to whom they want. With this in mind, I'm calling hoax. It's just far too unlikely that an ET would ACCIDENTALLY be photographed in such a way. Matrixing, at best. A hoax at worst.

I call legit, he's the right height and colour and ive seen a few in person the little guy in the window is the same as what i have seen up close.

love and harmony
Whateva

You call legit on a photo of something in a window, that could be anything???
You have seen a few in person...not just one, a few?

Without sounding too rude, id suggest an eye test < snip > Remember back in the day, people with schizophrenia were devils, possessed, or witches. < snip >

Come on guys this is the 21st century, why dont you get with the program and sort yourselves out? It seems humanity is regressing.

MOD EDIT: Please review link Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/23/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

can,t have been a truer word spoken

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Remember back in the day, people with schizophrenia were devils, possessed, or witches.

They also had leprechauns in the woods. Little green men? Elves, trolls, dwarves, whatever they were called. By the way, they weren't green.

thefw.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I looked under my bed and your not there. It is rude to tease

on topic- I am an aussie and i'd say its a joke. Def would be something me and my mates would do to each other.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I dispute the claim that it is an Australian pub
The guy in black is drinking a cup of tea for F***'s sake. Not going to happen
Even ET cant believe what he's seeing

I agree... it looks like a eatery at a mining camp

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The dude on the left side of the picture with the black cap and black sweater/coat on is looking directly at the window so i suspect that there was nothing there or he wouldn`t be just sitting there so calm.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

peace,sugarcookie1

I love this part in all your posts.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think that alien looks exactly like this one, right guys? Just a random picture on google, but the resemblance is solid.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

This is one lonely little alien in search of a little fellowship at the local pub.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The instant I saw that alien somewhere in my mind something triggered which said to me, "I've seen that alien somewhere before. Not just that look of the alien, but the exact same pose." I swear this is Photoshop work with a photo that exists somewhere which can be found with some searching.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Whateva69
Thanks for posting..I don't know if the Grey in the window is real Ive never seen one personally just pictures and drawings..But that had to be terrifying to see one up close but Ive talked to a few people that also claim to have seen them also and have been abducted..peace,sugarcookie

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

loves a conspiricy
I think its very rude to be telling Whateva69 she
may be suffering from mental illness or other medical condition i wouldnt do that to anyone..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Versus

that probably his brother

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Looks like it may be a case of Pareidolia to me

Either that or someones got an ET doll outside the window

edit on 22-9-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

So, you're in with the "It's just the rings in a tree trunk" brigade, eh?! I see.

Gortex is an obvious CIA shill government secret operative trying to hide the truth in plain sight. He even thinks we'd fall for this Pareidolia' as if there is even such a thing. Making up words to hide the truth.

No one is falling for it, mr CIA man!!!!!1

aliens in trees is how they live once they get here. Anyone knows that.

(ps, I think he's spot on too, just the only time I've seen greys in a pub, I've woken up in bed with them, and there aint no way you can gnaw an arm off in time before they probe you all over again..)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I posted this video because i thought it was interesting not because i believed it to be true and it probably isn't and i don't mind taking the kidding and jokes but when people start attacking a well liked ATS member like Whateva69 then i get upset as far as I'm concerned the thread can be closed ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Sugarcookie1 every thread is worthy of consideration and often pearls surface even when at first they are not necessarily 'seen'. This one was interesting nonetheless even though we will never prove it false or true.

Your right however, there is never any need to belittle anyone or make anyone feel deficient. We don't like how that makes us feel so why would we do it to another?

We humans are quite the handfull at times!

Sometimes people's instantaneous responses get the better of themselves amidst the heat of a momentary thought and feeling but that is never a justification for hurting anyone.

If my post was insensitve I full heartedly apologize.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
maybe he is just confirming our beliefs.

next time you will see him in person

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
They are having beers after work, the guy with the coffee mug has passed his beer quota and does not wanna get caught drink driving. not sure on exact location but looks to be around Ballarat .

Also look for mining logos around Australia, it could be IMD logo or E-Drill.

Also search for pubs that have a deep mining historical background.
edit on 23-9-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i haven't read through the whole thread, someone's probably mentioned it already.
Its not an alien its a Drop Bear!

Hide the Bundy!
edit on 23-9-2012 by Pinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for posting
peace,sugarcookie1

No problem.

Does anybody know if he got his pint?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join