It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans stop hating your immigrants

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shuar911

I'm white, and was born here, and find that cartoon funny as all get out.

And... IT'S TRUE.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I can NOT blame the Mexican for coming here in fact I hardly ever did. I have had my moments but I always recant to say " I'd do the same exact thing if I were them ".

Seriously you would do the same? You would go to another country undocumented, fraudulently forge gov. documents in order to obtain free medical, free food, housing subsistence, free education, etc...force citizens of that country to pay your way even though they are struggling to make ends meet? You don't see any moral and ethical problem with those actions, you would do the same?

I'm very curious when people are going to pull there head out and realize that the immigrants of the past are not the same as the immigrants of today. You CAN'T compare the two, it's apples to oranges. Immigrants in past history didn't come here demanding freebies, handouts and rights they never earned. People that make this argument are very ignorant to what's really going on with the illegal immigrants of today.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by randyvs

We're talk'in hate here tho

Actually, we're talking about the hated (people like me) who have about had a gutful of being treated like this- in their own home, yet.

If I came into your home, wailed about my ex g/f (my reason for being there)- ate your food, drank your drinks, tried to get your SO into bed when you werent looking, got you fired, and then GOT your job,tried to get you kicked out of your house, left a mess everywhere, sold your kid on ebay, and then grilled your dog- how would *you* feel?

It's all just fun and games til you touch my beer. I'm just kidd'in which ya Wyle. No doubt some of those on your list are acts of war.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by AngryAlien

Mexico.

Isn't part of the United States. At least not yet.

Oh, my bad. I didn't realize this thread was only for bashing Americans and their foreign policy. I thought maybe you were inviting an open debate on the immigration issue, my bad.

On topic:

YOU SUCK RACIST AMERICANS BECAUSE YOU HATE IMMIGRANTS GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU SUCK AMERICANS!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

Seriously you would do the same? You would go to another country undocumented, fraudulently forge gov. documents in order to obtain free medical, free food, housing subsistence, free education, etc...force citizens of that country to pay your way even though they are struggling to make ends meet? You don't see any moral and ethical problem with those actions, you would do the same?

Do you know of one ? But you fail to mention one thing. Our gov. has invited them. So I would say yes in that case.
If it would give my kid a better life ? In a heartbeat.

Angry Alien

YOU SUCK RACIST AMERICANS BECAUSE YOU HATE IMMIGRANTS GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU SUCK AMERICANS!

Don't you think you might be reading a lil to much into that one small post ? Simmer down stud. This isn't all just black and white you know ?

OUH ! I did a lil pun.
edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Do you know of one ? But you fail to mention one thing. Our gov. has invited them. So I would say yes in that case.

So you have zero problem committing crimes if it gives your kid a better life?? wow... And screw all the hardworking people who will be forced to support your kids because you're a dead beat parent...(not you personally, but those who come here illegally bleeding this country dry)....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
ok, so, i'd like to take a minute to explain my problem with the illegal issue.
for years i used to run heavy equipment here in the southwest.
i used to make 34 plus an hour considering overtime.
the going rate now is about 12 to 15 an hour and many of these jobs are taken by illegals.
i've walked on to job sites and been told straight up that, 'well, that's all we pay, if you don't want it an illegal will be happy to get the job for that pay.
people need to realize that the myth of illegals working for 5 bucks an hour is just that, a myth.
the average construction worker, illegal, is making to 15 bucks an hour.
one with tools and a background will make even more.
a good cook easily makes over 12.
melon pickers in areas like wenden, az, start at 12 bucks an hour.
it kinda' irks me that people think these guys work as cheap as most think.
those who hire them save the money in workmans comp and other ways so they can easily pay a decent wage and still save save save over hiring someone on the books.
would it piss anyone off if i mentioned that an illegal foreman who knows what he is doing makes upward of 25 bucks an hour?
edit on 24-9-2012 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

Thank you for bringing that to people's attention!!!!! It amazes me that some people still believe the illegals are making low wages. Many have moved beyond picking fruits and veggies and working in factories a long time ago!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

In short you're telling us your're a Obama Supporter and need some more Voter Fraud.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

So you have zero problem committing crimes if it gives your kid a better life?? wow... And screw all the hardworking people who will be forced to support your kids because you're a dead beat parent...(not you personally, but those who come here illegally bleeding this country dry)....

To that I would like to add...How would you feel randyvs, if you were having all your needs met in your new adopted country through deciet, while many of the legal people of that country are having to choose between life saving medicine or food?

What a lot of people do not realize is how many of our legal citizens have fallen through the cracks. People think if you are poor, you can just go on welfare and be taken care of. Do you have any idea how many people make a doller or two above the poverty limit and recieve no help whatsoever because they are considered above the poverty limit???? That one dollar is not going to pay for medical or even a jug of milk.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't hate immigration or immigrants per se. What I hate and complete despise is when immigrants refuse to adapt to American culture, laws, and way of life and continue to live as if they were in whatever 3rd world country they came from. Thirty people in a one family home, flying foreign flags, completely ignoring the laws of the United States and their state or territory of residence, and above all they are taking jobs away from Americans in a time of economic turmoil.

My grandmother grew up in Rockaway, Queens. My great-grandfather and great-grandmother were Greek and had immigrated to the United States in the early 1900s. My great-grandfather had been a doctor in Greece and upon receiving US citizenship he immediately became a US Army medical officer and served in the 1916-17 border war with Mexico (ie: Pancho Villa raid on Columbus NM, Pershing's expedition into Mexico, etc) and later in France during World War One where he was decorated for assisting wounded soldiers under German fire. He later opened his own diner where my grandmother and her siblings worked as children. THAT is the kind of immigrant I like and believe we as a nation need.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

no problem. generally speaking, people are relatively clueless.
here's another.
in az and n.m., illegals really have no fear of repercussions.
it is very common to see an illegal get out of an escalade or brand new 4+4.
how do they afford these vehicles?
it sure ain't picking fruit.
there is almost a uniform these guys wear.
cowboy hat, very pointy cowboy boots, and the kicker.
a leather vest with a big marijuana leaf patch on the back.
like i mentioned, they do this with no fear, even if caught they spend a week in jail, are sentenced to time served and then released.
they bring in thousands a week, if not much much more.
they have plenty of money for lawyers if caught, and really don't sweat it.
the government really does not think twice about an illegal purchasing a house worth a couple hundred thousand,
purchasing expensive vehicles etc.
in many ways the gov. and the banks both encourage it.

edit on 24-9-2012 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

You forgot the t-shirts that say undocumented and unafraid.
They have been wearing these for a while.
It is a shame that our government and corportions are encouring illegal immigration, all the while ignoring the plight of the American people. It is a slap in the face to every citizen and everyone coming through the proper channels with great respect for our country and language.

This is not the America I grew up in! Sometimes I hardly recognize it.

We have always had immigrants but not this invasion of disrespectful illegals who are placed on some kind of pedestal above the law and other people.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What a lot of people do not realize is how many of our legal citizens have fallen through the cracks. People think if you are poor, you can just go on welfare and be taken care of. Do you have any idea how many people make a doller or two above the poverty limit and recieve no help whatsoever because they are considered above the poverty limit???? That one dollar is not going to pay for medical or even a jug of milk.

Well, I do suffer a conscience. Now that you mention it in those words. I do have to wonder about a person like that.
Seems you would have to weigh each individual case.

Good point!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do you know of one ?

I know many, been working around illegals for 30+ yrs.

Our gov. has invited them.

Ok, lets say that's true. So hypothetically you think it's ok to steal, lie and take advantage of someone that has invited you to their house for dinner? Please don't don't tell me it's not the same, because that's exactly what a large majority of illegals are doing to the citizens of this country. Frankly I'm sick and tired of seeing them abuse and take from this country without a care in the world for the welfare of this country or it's citizens. It's cowardly and unethical.

edit on 24-9-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 24-9-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well, I do suffer a conscience. Now that you mention it in those words. I do have to wonder about a person like that.
Seems you would have to weigh each individual case.

Good point!

Thank you for understanding. A star and a hug for that!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

If I had my way there would be no illegals in this country. So who do we have to thank for them being here ? You see what I'm saying ? We are so far gone and away from that as any kind of remedy. So my point is why ruin your karma/spirit with hate ? When it's all said and done anyway ? Hate makes us a target in more ways than one.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It's cowardly and unethical.

One of thee first things to die in survival mode. Principals.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Originally posted by jhn7537

To that I would like to add...How would you feel randyvs, if you were having all your needs met in your new adopted country through deciet, while many of the legal people of that country are having to choose between life saving medicine or food?

edit on 24-9-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

And since they get paid under the table many of them make more than I did when I worked at wal mart but they still get help because the country thinks they have no income, it's also funny that I can't go work under the table and try to get help as a white and a legal citizen if they ever find out I could go to prison
!
I could try but it would be called tax evasion and welfare fraud...(if I didn't 1099) go figure...but aside from that they can and do file taxes with stolen identity and still they don't pay in most of them get back and on top of that earned income credits for children so they if they did pay in on stolen ID they get more back than they did paid in and will claim head of household even if their partner is in the home and claim all the bills even though fifty of them share the bills. It's really fraudulent to the max.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The thing is, people know that there is solution. If we stop the jobs and freebies they wouldn't be tempted to come here. Those that are already here would self deport. I saw a video of an illegal who went back to his country and said he'd be back when the economy improved. They are just using us.

It is costing us billions of dollars having them here. It is a drain on our system and our legal folks are suffering.

I think there is more resentment and disrespect for the illegals than hate. We are very generous people, but enough is enough.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I think there is more resentment and disrespect for the illegals than hate. We are very generous people, but enough is enough.

If you are under twenty five yrs of age. I've been saying that as long as you've been alive.

IDY

And since they get paid under the table many of them make more than I did when I worked at wal mart but they still get help because the country thinks they have no income, it's also funny that I can't go work under the table and try to get help as a white and a legal citizen if they ever find out I could go to prison! I could try but it would be called tax evasion and welfare fraud...(if I didn't 1099) go figure...but aside from that they can and do file taxes with stolen identity and still they don't pay in most of them get back and on top of that earned income credits for children so they if they did pay in on stolen ID they get more back than they did paid in and will claim head of household even if their partner is in the home and claim all the bills even though fifty of them share the bills. It's really fraudulent to the max.

Again our gov.! What do they have to do to us before we realize it's not that they don't give a crap about us. It's that they want us dead and out of the way entirely.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join