Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Americans stop hating your immigrants

page: 12
21
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Actually you do have to confirm to the desires or illegal immigrants. Here's an experiment go to the McDonald's by my house and order in English. They will pretend like they don't understand you. Which is BS because they understand English just fine. Watch as the screw up your order because they simply don't care enough to get it right. Amazingly if a Hispanic person orders an even more elaborate order they have no problem getting theirs right. Hell it will even come with some free stuff too half the time. Watch as somebody who is Hispanic gets their order before you even though you both ordered the same thing and you ordered first. Now tell me they aren't being not only racist but also are showing contempt for america and its culture by purposely being incompetent when ever a no. Hispanic orders there. Explain to me why I have to be bilingual to work there. It they don't all they need to speak is Spanish.

And don't think I'm singling out a McDonalds from a purely Hispanic area of la. Im talking about the McDonald in Brentwood!



I said almost the same thing on page 2 of this post. I am thinking of taking Spanish to surprise the heck out of them, especially if they're talking about me!
edit on 24-9-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Nucleardiver
 





all without your permission of course.


So you don't feel our gov. has done everything short of sending out open invitations with such things as work furloughs. And could you stop being so obscenely over the top in your posts. ? Not that you're succeeding in your attempts at making me look like a jerk. But more because you're not.




just because instead of the immigrants conforming to our culture we are forced to conform to theirs


Forced ? Forced by who ?
edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


If there is no other job available but the one where you have to speak spanish, you are being forced. That is outrageous and unacceptable, that any of us should be required to learn a foreign language to get a job in our own country. If you were dealing with interntional businesses that would be different.

All the people coming through the proper channels are expected to learn english, so if there are so many people speaking only spanish, a red flag goes up that they are illegal.

And...because the numbers of illegal invaders who absolutely refuse to speak english are so high, now we need translators. So if you are a nurse or secretary or whatever, one who is bilingual will get that job first. If you work in a factory or a McDonalds or wherever and most of their employees speak spanish, you now have to be bilingual.

I don't know about anyone else, but I suck at learning a foreign language and could pick up many words and greetings but never carry a conversation. The last thing I would do is move to a foreign country where they don't speak english.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star
 


Good to see you so prolific on one of my threads Night. I heard this some years ago, that the PTB are trying to bring the world to oneness and that includes one language. Guess what language ?
edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Cuanto cuesta el pollo dulce y acido?

adios pelaso y changos
edit on 24-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


yo no se habla español, that's all I can say and I'm screwed if they do go full on spanish...how do they determine this? If they go by the majority of population in the world as a whole we should be speaking chinese.

Either way I am screwed because I am not very good at learning new languages either.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12
 


Quiero una tonelada Deliciosa


now thanks for that now I want chinese
Great I am broke and want chinese food you sir, are a tease...;P
lol
Well really we don't need to sweat it cause they got an app for that seee:



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl
 





I said almost the same thing on page 2 of this post. I am thinking of taking Spanish to surprise the heck out of them, especially if they're talking about me!


Got a lil somethin for ya on that.

Ran with this ex Bandito ( Bikers ) out of Texas for awhile, defines big, we partnered up in the roofing trade for awhile. Bout 85. One Saturday we were at the swap meet in Elsinore Ca. Cutt'in thru we came upon the boot place Chump ( moniker ) was looking for and he slid right between the three Pisa's that were hang'in out there in front and I followed with out even think'in about it. Chump barely picked up his boot of interest. Before I hear some smug sounding words fly'in around between the three. I knew without understanding a word. But Chump, being a full blooded Texas Mexican, raised by parents who spoke only Spanish ? Before I could say, Jimmy don't. He cracked one of them over the head with that boot and I haven't seen em since.
edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


IDY
You kinow how the powers that be move tho ? I doubt if it happens in our lifetime. But the reason I remember was because it is the No1 rated language in proficiency. That's what I remember reading somewhere .
edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 



Hahahaha...serves 'em right. Yeah, I can tell when they're saying something about me the way they fire off spanish, look at me, then laugh. Well, two can play that game. But first I gotta learn Spanish. Si...



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Cuanto cuesta el pollo dulce y acido?

adios pelaso y changos
edit on 24-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)


All I got out of that was the word goodbye.


'dulce', hmmm wonder what that is. I doubt he's talking about ufo's or anything.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Night Star
 


Good to see you so prolific on one of my threads Night. I heard this some years ago, that the PTB are trying to bring the world to oneness and that includes one language. Guess what language ?
edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


Better not be spanish! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I highly doubt we will ever have just one language for the whole world. If it ever did happen, it wouldn't be in our time.



posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by randyvs
 



Hahahaha...serves 'em right. Yeah, I can tell when they're saying something about me the way they fire off spanish, look at me, then laugh. Well, two can play that game. But first I gotta learn Spanish. Si...



One time the spanish speaking ladies were talking about one of the african women. I knew one of the bad words they used and said to them, "That's not very nice." Their eyes bugged out and then they tried defending themselves in english.
It was so funny because I had no clue what they were saying except for that one bad word. After they went on and on about why they said wht they did, I told them I only understoodd the one word and had no idea what they were saying until they explained everything in english. LOL Even they laughed.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Cuanto cuesta el pollo dulce y acido?

adios pelaso y changos
edit on 24-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)


No sorry, no acido.


edit on 25-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by rubbertramp
reply to post by Night Star
 


no problem. generally speaking, people are relatively clueless.
here's another.
in az and n.m., illegals really have no fear of repercussions.
it is very common to see an illegal get out of an escalade or brand new 4+4.
how do they afford these vehicles?
it sure ain't picking fruit.
there is almost a uniform these guys wear.
cowboy hat, very pointy cowboy boots, and the kicker.
a leather vest with a big marijuana leaf patch on the back.
like i mentioned, they do this with no fear, even if caught they spend a week in jail, are sentenced to time served and then released.
they bring in thousands a week, if not much much more.
they have plenty of money for lawyers if caught, and really don't sweat it.
the government really does not think twice about an illegal purchasing a house worth a couple hundred thousand,
purchasing expensive vehicles etc.
in many ways the gov. and the banks both encourage it.
edit on 24-9-2012 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)



And this drives up the costs for Americans who cannot afford the inflation is a vicious cycle...we are being phased out why? I think it's because they are an easier to control population of people because they obviously don't stand up against the government there they sneak away here...so the US government has a pretty good idea of how far they can control them without repercussions. That's my observation.


I had a thought recently about this.. What if the US govt has sold the country to Mexico/ Latin America- and this is the result?



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 

As an American I am free to think what I like. I'm also free to express my opinion about it whether you like it or not, so don't tell me what I can and can't do with respect to illegals who are directly affecting my quality of life.

I pay taxes and I don't like the fact that I educate their children and provide them with free medical care.

Freeloaders.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Nucleardiver
 





all without your permission of course.


So you don't feel our gov. has done everything short of sending out open invitations with such things as work furloughs. And could you stop being so obscenely over the top in your posts. ? Not that you're succeeding in your attempts at making me look like a jerk. But more because you're not.




just because instead of the immigrants conforming to our culture we are forced to conform to theirs


Forced ? Forced by who ?
edit on 24-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


If there is no other job available but the one where you have to speak spanish, you are being forced. That is outrageous and unacceptable, that any of us should be required to learn a foreign language to get a job in our own country. If you were dealing with interntional businesses that would be different.

All the people coming through the proper channels are expected to learn english, so if there are so many people speaking only spanish, a red flag goes up that they are illegal.

And...because the numbers of illegal invaders who absolutely refuse to speak english are so high, now we need translators. So if you are a nurse or secretary or whatever, one who is bilingual will get that job first. If you work in a factory or a McDonalds or wherever and most of their employees speak spanish, you now have to be bilingual.

I don't know about anyone else, but I suck at learning a foreign language and could pick up many words and greetings but never carry a conversation. The last thing I would do is move to a foreign country where they don't speak english.


I remember my time in Japan while I was in the navy- I tried to learn Japanese. I was so bad- I was highly respected for trying, but told- "just use english. None of us can understand you at all!" (yes... my Japanese was *that* horrid!). If I had stayed there and not come back to the US, I would have picked up the language and been able to speak it pretty fluent in a couple years, without tutoring. I'd have gotten tutoring if I had stayed. I felt embarrassed a lot because people who didnt know english were expected to figure the babbling coming out of my mouth. I had no other way to communicate- and my trips into the depths of Tokyo just about dictated I be bilingual. This was especially proven the day I was late for my commute to another base, and tried to get there via train, with ALL the signs in Japanese, the maps, the cops... I showed up at the base 8 hours later.....

But- I TRIED. I think that's what makes me upset- these people do not even *try*. There's a girl in one of my 3d classes- I am unsure of her ethnic background (suffice to say she hasnt been here long)- she needs stuff translated in class (and it's a 3d program... translation is gonna suffer mightily!), she comes and goes as she pleases, disregards the rules, such as "no cellphones on in class/ turn it to silent", and generally makes a nuisance of herself. The school aint cheap- $75,000! And if you fail for attendance, you have to pay to retake the class (like $2500 or something). she expects her and her brother to be catered to at any time as well.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


The idea of this thread is such a fail. Look around you and see how well immigrants are treated in this country.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by randyvs
 


The idea of this thread is such a fail. Look around you and see how well immigrants are treated in this country.


I failed to pull it in the direction I wanted it to go actually. But ya pretty much.



posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I can only speak for myself. I don't hate any one people. I do however have zero impathy for a hugh group that got here the illegal way versus the ones that got here the legal way. Once here they don't assimilate into our society or culture, the illegals that is.

It's not that they wanted to come here, they just wanted to leave where they were. If Mexico bordered Canada, then Canada would have an illegal invasion just like we did. Do it the right way, not the illegal way and the problem would damn near go away.



posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mucho gusto Los chicas

No odiar



posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I've never seen you post spanish before poet. What's it mean?






top topics



 
21
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

log in

join