It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrageous! Senate just voted overwhelmingly against stopping foreign aid. 81-10

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by eLPresidente

It is OBVIOUS how much you despise the consistency of Ron Paul,

What consistency?

Claiming to be for freedom yet voting against gay marriage because his Christian beliefs got in the way?
Claiming to be for states rights yet co-sponors a bill to ban abortion on the federal level?
Claiming to be a constitutionalist but wants to privatize the postal service?
Claiming to be against earmarks yet requesting them?

your obsessive behavior trying to discredit libertarianism by calling it anarchism?

How does that even discredit it? And it does mean anarchism, any leftist agrees with me. I'm sorry you don't like to hear facts... I wouldn't really call it an obsession either, I said it in maybe 3 threads.

you spend your time on ATS OBSESSING on everything Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and even the ideas of the party that they align closest to.

That's why 99% of my posts have nothing to do with rp or libertarians lol

Nothing you provided has any actual evidence that Ron Paul is a 'minion' for anybody and you know that,

lol. do you prefer the word political ally instead of minion? Same difference

Oh and by the way, Peter Thiel is a long time libertarian.

No hes not, he pretends to be a Libertarian like the Koch brothers. He's gotten rich via government sponsorship.

Thiel claims to be Libertarian, yet thinks that women having the ability to vote is a bad thing. I guess individual liberties only matter if you're male.

Since 1920, the vast increase in welfare beneficiaries and the extension of the franchise to women — two constituencies that are notoriously tough for libertarians — have rendered the notion of “capitalist democracy” into an oxymoron.

He thinks the US constitution is a failure

Sonia Arrison, the author of “100 Plus,” a book on research into life extension, first met Thiel in 2003, when she heard him give a lunch talk about the failure of the U.S. Constitution.

www.newyorker.com...

Thiel founded Palantir Technologies funded by the CIA's venture capital arm In-Q-Tel.[33]

Palantir Technologies, that profits from government espionage work for the CIA, FBI and other agencies, and which last year was caught organizing an illegal spy ring targeting American political opponents of the US Chamber of Commerce, including journalists, progressive activists and union leaders. (Palantir takes its name from the mystic stones used by characters in Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings to spy one another.)

www.thenation.com...

I think it's YOU who needs to do the reading, especially if you think that someone who is in the Bilderberg group is on your side.

See, thats the funny thing, you only see what you want to.

I find it quite curious (almost pathetic, not quite there just yet) how you are afraid to go back to my original counters to your wild accusations. Even after I quoted for you. But you are comfortable throwing on layer upon layer of more B.S. trying to hide the fact that your initial attacks have failed.

I guess I'm not the only one that sees through you.

TOA gets it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Grumble
Foreign aid pays for itself a thousand times over, unlike military spending, which just puts us deeper in a hole.

If foreign aid paid for itself, or even aided anyone, why is there still poverty in the foreign nations we've funded for decades?

reply to post by RealSpoke

RealSpoke, you have been a perpetual conundrum to me since you started posting here, as you have ideas that seem to contradict each other. But I think I've finally got you figured out:

You hate everyone.

/TOA
edit on 26-9-2012 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

He thinks being anti-everything gets some sort of street cred on the internet. lmao

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
LOL WHATEVER

edit on 26-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join