It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You become the next President of the United States - Congratulations!...now what?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
After a long and exhausting campaign, where you had to promise all kind of things to get elected, you finally made it.
You've won and you are becoming the next President of the U.S. of A.

You give your inaugural speech:
-recieve your applause, depending on your leanings, pick one .. or all
(just to get in the right mood)

Chaplin

the iron Lady

Romney

Ron Paul

Obama

You take the oath of office under the star-spangled banner
-you can cross your fingers behind your back

You move into the White House-

-call your mom, get briefed etc....now what?

Seriously, what are you gonna do as the next POTUS?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
dissolve congress

fire all politicians (YES ALLLL!!!)

end the federal reserve

get new congress of decent ppl to figure out new currency system

when international bankers are like asking for 16trill say....
"we have tactical nukes and know where your yacht is harboured"

back a palestinian state

probe into isreals nuclear arsenal

probe everyones nukes

go to area 51 and probe some aliens (they probe us so revenge is main motive)

btw im british so substitute congress for parliment and federal reserve for bank of england
edit on 21-9-2012 by Insearchofthetruth1987 because: add more info

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Check to see how many threads have started on ATS about...my birthright (I'd be screwed being British and all), whether I was an inter-dimensional being, how many wars I will start, how I have screwed the economy even though it is my first day...and so on and so on.....then I would play golf.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
1. Have a chat with some top intel guys.

-Declare independence from political parties and pledge to accept no lobby money.

-Announce intention to drastically demilitarize, immedietly start pulling of of Arabia

-Start negotiating a treaty with China outlining a broad alliance for 50 years

-Announce a solution to the Israel problem that replaces Israel with a state that serves as the capital for an IGO of equal representation for all faiths committed to peace. Establish as multi-faith Holy Land.

-Make it clear to the electorate that the budget problem can only be solved by each individual accepting a higher responsibility for themselves, government, and total society.

-Initiate a shift toward higher responsibility for state and local governments.

-Start an issue by issue official national polling system to establish which policies are popular.
edit on 9/21/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

Ok, got it. Risking an early-term ending of your Presidency by either: an assassination, incontinental or instellar war and loads of probing. No golf?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

Immediately call all our troops home. Let the world fall apart.

Shut down the C.I.A. They are the ones messing with other governments. Dumping money into foreign elections that will favor a candidate willing to make deals with the U.S..

Stop the importation of products that businesses once made here, and open up the factories to once again produce those goods and create millions of jobs.

Change Fair trade into Equal Trade with other countries. A million worth of U.S. cars for a million worth of cinnamon, coffee, or anything we can't make or grow for ourselves. We could never compete with third world countries paying workers 50 cents an hour. It's just not possible.

No more arms or money going to other countries. We ship food, blankets, medicine...to financially depressed nations, or wherever a catastrophe has occurred. Under my presidency we will no longer be in the game of war that doesn't threaten our country.

Religion stays in the home and in the temples. Not on the street or at work. No crucifixes hanging from car mirrors. No religious holiday ornaments. No religious jewelry in public (hey, wear em at home).

No religious or big business lobbying the government for special treatment or laws.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
#1 Repeal Obamacare

#2 Repeal NDAA

#3 Repeal HR347

#4 Repeal the Patriot Act

#5 Return as much power to the states as they are equipped to handle. Social programs, Highways, Education (no more Fed Dept of Ed).

#6 Legalize a lot of things...won't get into specifics...no need to fight...as Romney says "Just trust me". They will be taxable, put it that way.

#7 Start the immediate draw out of the troops in Afganistan.

#8 Close the bases in every country that there is not a clear and imminent threat...

#9 Expand clean coal research for the here and now while simultaneously investing in alternative fuels and energy.

#10 Remove the Dept of Homeland Security

#11 Seriously overhaul the tax code so that it's understandable by the average citizen (the thing is like 75,000 pages!)

#12 term limits for House and Senate

#13 Oh yeah....get rid of the Lobbyist

#14 No more unlimited money in campaigns, no more Super Pacs...it would be a taxpayer funded election and each and every party and candidate would get the exact same amount and that is all they can use...use more....disqualified, fined and/or jailed.
That's a start

edit on 21-9-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

There you go. One gots to relax a little from the stress of being President.
You could do away with birth certificates all together, the constitution is only a recommendation, it seems.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Recall all the troops.

Close all overseas bases.

Sign an executive order negating all previous executive orders.

Lets see what else can the POTUS do...

Submit a budget slashing trillions in spending.

Immediately take my message to the people of why we need to get away from a debt based monetary system and to put pressure on the legislatures to repeal the Federal Reserve Act.

edit on 21-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

reply to post by jiggerj

reply to post by Jeremiah65

You guys will have tight schedule. No golf for you, i'm afraid.
I like the Equal Trade stuff, apples for oranges, that's what i've been saying all along.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'll forge a nice birth certificate because I was born in Germany.

After that ..

First Presidential decree : I'll have the NSA, the CIA, the FBI, NASA and a couple others release all sensitive material they might have on extraterrestrials to all international TV stations and watch the thing unfold.

edit on 21-9-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: typ0

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

What if the legislatures say:
"You can pressure all day long, the Federal Reserve Act stands. Go play some golf."?

link   

Plenty of negotiation can happen on the golf course...

link   
Same thing i do everyday Pinky! Try to take over the world!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

True, i never understood why people get so mad about Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok i had a little fun. Thanks to the first few posters. Some pretty good ideas. Almost all of you would bring the troops home. Kudos.

Now really seriously, what would you do?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Reauthorize Executive Order 11110.
End The Fed
Repudiate all debt "owed" to the federal reserve
Cut all executive branch salaries by 25%
Outlaw all public unions in the federal government, even if it means firing them all like Reagan did the air traffic controllers.
End bammy care
Order every agency to submit a new budget starting at $0 and justifying every cent.
End Dept of Education
Bring home all troops
Use those troops to round up all illegals for forced deportations
Cut off all federal payments to so called "sanctuary cities"
End all foreign aid
Get rid of all of bammy's "czars"
Bill bammy and moochelle for all of those expensive vacations
Withdraw from the UN
Order the UN out of the US
Go to sleep
Wake up to start day 2
Roll up sleeves and really get to work
edit on 21-9-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't really think you get to do what you want to do unfortunately. JFK tried that. Sooo. I guess i would die pretty quick. That is the unfortunate reality. I would start by having my security tested for STD's first. Then i would order a really good bat. I would set term limits, abolish public unions. Line item veto would be great. Go back to the gold standard. Loosen restrictions on business. Build the infrastructure for natural gas. Drill for oil and take 6% of that to research alternative energy and build the natural gas infrastructure. Tell OPEC to kiss my ass. I could go on all day.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Honesty would be my policy:
I'd take Mr. Obama's lead, and start campaigning for a second term. Many may mock, or even hate me, but the perks are GREAT! Especially the big, blue and white airplane that would be available at my every whim. To those that would likely complain about my excesses, I'd just say: You didn't build this, so it's mine!

My name is Milt, and I approve this ad.

edit on 21-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

USSA

edit on 21-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join