posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
Where to start...hmmm first things first.
Commander in Chief...
1. End all aggressive conflict abroad if not approved by congress by a formal declaration of war.
2. Maintain a strong military presence in the Middle East on existing bases and with an
.adequate naval fleet (the old "walk softly but carry a big stick" from Roosevelt)
3. Without a declaration of war rescind NDAA and restore Habeas corpus.
4. Conduct a study of our military bases abroad to ascertain the relevance and pertinence (of
each) to our declared allies and to maintain our own national security. Close or downsize all
1. Dismantle DHS and reassign personnel to border patrol and naval port security,
use appropriated funds to enhance border security with new surveillance and
existing satellite technology, and manned surveillance points at regular intervals
along all borders.
2. Restore US citizen's right to privacy by rescinding the Patriot Act and all
existing surveillance infrastructure (subsequent to an official declaration of war
or by oath and affirmation of probable cause pursuant to constitutional warrant)
3. Federal elections;
a. Work with congress to disable electoral college in favor of popular vote
b. Work with congress and the American people to pass legislation to ensure the
integrity of the voting process by requiring voter ID (tied) to SS number to vote.
c. Require paper ballot with verified voter ID and SS on all ballots for all federal elections.
d. Require public hand-count of all ballots, and public tallies of all votes.
e. End voter registration
4. Grant one time amnesty for existing illegal immigrants who declare their status, obtain
a SS#, and pass (existing) required immigration exam.
5. Work to repeal essential parts of the Codex Alimentarius directed at restricting small US
ranchers and farmers from growing, raising, or selling foodstuffs.
6. Legalize hemp production and marijuana cultivation, (buying and selling to be licensed and
enforced by existing TABC with taxation set at the state level)
7. Restore control of the US money supply (and interest rates) to the congress and the Federal
Treasury at the end of the 100 year Federal Reserve charter in 2013.
8 Restructure the TSA to include bomb-sniffing canines and metal detectors for large
airship flights, and phase out pat down searches as adequate canines and handlers
become available--require unbreachable cockpit doors and armed pilots--high calibur
safe-bullets, and stun weapons. TSA disallowed jurisdiction on any vehicle or transport
where the vehicle itself cannot be reasonably employed as a weapon of destruction
9. Require 50% tariff increase on goods from countries with a greater than a 100% trade
imbalance--implemented with 5% increases every ninety days, until the max tariff is
reached, or until the trade imbalance is reduced to less than 100%.
10. Constitutional amendment to maintain fiscal responsibility in government requiring
that all seated congressmen and senators (not be eligible) for re-election unless
the federal government is operating within its budget (in the black).
(i don't know how to get these next two done, but...)
11. Introduce legislation to outlaw political lobbying.
12. Introduce legislation to declare that all political contributions must come from individual
13. Declare all active teachers at public schools immune from federal income tax (active teachers
only, not administrators or principals)
14. Introduce legislation to require popular vote to enact Affordable Care Act, and other such
massive social legislation....
take a break for lunch, refrain from riding around in open topped limos and/or visiting the local theater