It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does MONEY come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by magickmaster

"Yes, but be challenged...this is simplistic,"

The best confidence scams always are im afraid.

"and does not solve problems for us all."

I totaly agree.

"There is so much more to it. Learn about it, and help save us all."

There is no redemption for us as long as currency controls the driving force of humanity.

"You are a part of the solution."

And also part of the problem, you see its circulular, the have us by the balls since birth!

You claim there is no "redemption" for us as long as currency controls the driving force?

Funny, you mentioned "Redemption". It was this term precisely, that Roger Elvick used to tell people about his "cure" for money in modern society.

You see, Roger Elvick, (modern day Thomas Jefferson), taught Leroy Schweitzer, (Montana Freemen leader) everything he knew about a process he was about to unleash on the world , called "Redemption".

Roger was in jail, on bogus charges....and a fellow prisoner came to him and told him about a $97,000 tax Lien they had on him. Roger had taught constitutional law fro 25 years in the patriot movement and he told the fellow he was onto something in commerce here, and that he should "accept for value" the tax lien for $97,000 without any other form of payment but a SIGNATURE.

Several weeks later the fellow receives a letter from IRS telling him "Thank you for paying you Tax Lien", and gives him an adjusted balance of "0".

Next week, the same fellow receives a bill for $7,000 from Child Support that he owed, and since he paid the one bill, the government came after him for this other issue.

Roger tells him to tell the IRS to take it out of the "adjusted" $97,000 Tax Lien and they DID! They sent him an adjusted balance of $90,000 !!!!!! on his Federal Tax Lien. Meaning he had it OWNED after the first acceptance and then used it as a CREDIT to take the DEBT of $7000 from, afterwards!!! - ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE & GENIUS on the part of Roger Elvick. After his release, they tried a couple times to re-prison him, but they failed, ultimately. - His system, which went VIRAL, was called "Redemption!"

So, you might be interested in this. He currently lives off his "closed check account" and uses no money at all, and "accepts for value", a credit card statement every month which is adjusted to zero by the bank after the acceptance kicks in, via the electronic funds transfer and banking system.

He is the ultimate sovereign, I know of. And it's because he fully understand the banking system, and how to use it for his benefit, just like the banksters do.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

It is the carrot that keeps the horse moving forward. The stick would work, but eventually the horse would get beyond its fear of pain and stop moving, no matter how much the stick was applied.

But I imagine you know that already, as you seem to have some understanding here.

It comes from the base need for motivation, in other words. How else would you get people to perform jobs they really don't want to do? Fear of pain only works for so long.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You must be special or have a poor operational use of English or possibly asking the wrong question. Are you asking how to counterfeit money? Are you asking who invented the use of currency? Are you asking why and how we use money.
Or do you think you know something that we don't?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Comes from printing presses. America has the right to print endless money. You gotta remember it's just paper. It's esseencially worthless, electronic money even more worthless.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Yes, but this is in the "control mechanism" not the source of the money itself. It comes much later on, as a preclusion to the slavery.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

You must be special or have a poor operational use of English or possibly asking the wrong question. Are you asking how to counterfeit money? Are you asking who invented the use of currency? Are you asking why and how we use money.
Or do you think you know something that we don't?

Well, it has something to do with SECRETS. I know a secret that is the most important secret to all humanity, whether you recognize it or not. People are fooled by magicians with sleight of hand, and other tricks, but money is their biggest kept secret.

All people are in debt, pretty much and it will only get worse. BUT, if people KNEW how to handle that debt, without working to pay it off, with their LIFE and their TIME, then they would no longer be slaves, in reality.

Here is part of the problem....if YOU believe that money come from HARD WORK, and not from a SIGNATURE, then YOU will work hard for your money and force others to, as well, because YOU DO, and YOU believe it!

But if you TRULY realize that money is created via SIGNATURE from the LIVING FLESH & BLOOD PERSON, and not fictional, artificial corporations, then you are on your path to being FREE and allowing others to be, too.

We are our own worst enemy, like crabs, we keep each other in the barrel, because we do not understand our own enslavement!

If we truly DO NOT work for money, but can create it with our signatures, then we will work for OUR PASSIONS and NOT for the the passions of others who seek to enslave us!
edit on 21-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Comes from printing presses. America has the right to print endless money. You gotta remember it's just paper. It's esseencially worthless, electronic money even more worthless.

Absolutely NOT TRUE!

That's complete speculation on your part and real conspiracy think. It does not work that way at all. There is no "abyss accounting", it is ALL accounted for. But it comes from nothing but signatures, so they can make it APPEAR any way they wish.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
reply to post by VariableConstant

Yes, but this is in the "control mechanism" not the source of the money itself. It comes much later on, as a preclusion to the slavery.
I humbly disagree. The need for a "control mechanism," as you put it, is the most basic factor in any monetary system. It precludes all else.

The creation of the money itself follows the need for control and motivation. Those who seek such control create the money, thereby perpetually enslaving all who are beholden to it. How it has been created is of less importance than why it has been created.

Unless you were trying to make a specific point about the collateral angle, in which case I'll shut up and let you make your point...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Well, that's not necessarily true, either. The Fed can create money for whatever, whenever. Like all the secret "loans" it gives overseas banks and the missing trillions it hasn't accounted for yet. It is not my flesh and blood signature for all that money they give out like candy. Money is a drug and the governments and money makers are quite thoroughly and hopelessly addicted.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

A personal IOU isnt gonna buy you groceries.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hundreds of thousands of years ago a tribe of human ancestors noticed that their new idea of sitting around a fire provided them with the wealth of warmth, light and safety from predators and made food easier to digest. The firestarter was happy to provide this work for the rest of the group and was slowly teaching others the skills required. As winter continued one of the others that was really good at hunting recognized just how much credit was provided by the firestarter. The hunter then then communicated to the firestarter that this credit was very valuable and the firestarter agreed, the hunter being a noble person decided to hunt for a tasty dinner the following day and the firestarter accepted the exchange of value. That night money was born inside the minds of those people, it was not a thing, just an exchange of value held through time between those people.

Today my uncle works in a smoke shop, he sells lighters to people so they can smoke weed and tobacco, the next morning he goes down to the supermarket for a porterhouse steak. He is using the exact same money today that was invented hundreds of thousands of years ago. Today we use dollar tokens to remind us of that agreement in our heads. Today Central Banks are creating more credits in our heads to try to get continued growth of lighters and steaks being exchanged between people. If that old tribe were to know what we are doing with their money idea they would say we are crazy and about to learn a big lesson about what is money and what is wealth.
edit on 21-9-2012 by inthewinterdark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by inthewinterdark

You are explaining the "medium of exchange" (substitute for barter) function of money. It is hard for money to be totally worthless (unless they totally flood and overwhelm the system) because most of it gets spent in exchange for goods and services or represents debt. "Money printing" (electronically now) is inflationary but Debt liquidation (voluntarily where the Treasury does not have to bail out) is deflationary....but that is the subject of another thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Double post ma bad.
edit on 21-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

"Funny, you mentioned "Redemption". It was this term precisely, that Roger Elvick used to tell people about his "cure" for money in modern society."

I had no idea who this Roger Elvick even was until you mentioned him mate. It is funny indeed. We can replace the word redemption with expansion, its all the same, still locked in a box with no exit and only the banks for company!

edit on 21-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
An older child belonging to the tribe hundreds of thousands of years ago one day came across a shiny gold rock in a creek. The child noticed that the rock was essentially useless except as a thing that everyone was willing to give her something for. She had collected much fish for the others and already had enough credit and so decided to hold the gold rock as a store of value. Sometimes when someone died or simply refused to repay their credit then that money died with them, but the gold rock was eternal. Today central banks are replacing dying credit with more and more dollar tokens. Soon the increasing number of dollar tokens being created will have trouble being a consistent store of value in the minds of others but the central banks still have the eternal gold from the creek.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The productive activity of the population is bonded. Literally. Within the structure of law, a bond is issued, backed by the activity of the population. It is a good thing. It is not bad. It is written into our Constitution that We the People need money and so We create it for our use.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Money was made to track the progress of the amount of accumulated (compound interest) USURY collected throught the centuries. The mathematical certainty of its demise has come and is no longer sustainable even though the belief in it still exists. We will live like this for a short time and then experience bliss and forget all about it.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Emeraldous because: changed a word to be cool

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Since money can be printed out of thin air, why not have a stimulus for the people? Stop giving money to banks, start giving it avarage citizens. Then we could actually see the economy come back due to immediate spending! A check in the mail for the avarage joe. Now that's real redistribution!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I believe money come from - trust.

Even if you hand me 1 dollar but I dont trust you, it is not money.
Yet, if I trust you, you can find piece of paper and write any number, its 'money' to me.

once there is no trust in the government, the money is pretty much paper.
collapse example - Iraqi dinar pre war - useless now.
building example - government bonds

Previous poster want stimulus for everyone, its not good - inflation.
Less money is also not good - lower production

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

so say a cow is worth $700.

you offer me 7 pieces of papers 2.61" wide by 6.14" long, that cost approx. 7.5 cents to print, regardless of denomination.

thats hardly fair.

to be truly fair you'd have to give me 9333 hundred dollar bills at 7.5 cents of labour it cost to produce to truly give fair value.

so in reality, that $700 cow costs $933,333.

you get to eat steak for a year, i get worthless paper that i can make my self out a tree, or buy at staples for 99 cents.

that's reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join