It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
On first inspection, I see the possibility of a man under his stairs using a small led torch, chequered flag behind him and wearing a shirt made from early 90's curtains.

Don't know about you but I was always told when growing up to "NEVER, EVER trust a man wearing a shirt made from early 90's curtain material"

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here is an update. He is calling for an apology to those on ATS that called him a liar.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
Here is an update. He is calling for an apology to those on ATS that called him a liar.

www.youtube.com...

Because he changed the name of the image file id bet, it's not hard to change image or EXIF data either. Why would anyone apologize for being critical of a known charlatan?

edit on 24-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

I thought the other day that I was sold on this being a hoax. But ...

For me the image search is was/is only thing that's tarnishing this guys information. (All the other research seems pretty good and I personally wouldn't be surprised at anything any more.
)

I've tried and tried though, to recreate the search that this guy did and get the same result as him.

- I've uploaded the file to all the different browsers I have.
- I changed the filename to "Stanley Inc".
- I put "Stanley Inc" into every possible field in the exif data in photoshop ...

... and still nothing

If anyone is still following this thread - has anyone recreated this/his exact image search and received "Stanley Inc" as their result?

edit on 24/9/2012 by Netties Hermit because: oopsie

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

He can put up 1,000 videos showing 1,000 different ways he supposedly achieves that result. Until someone other than him can get the same results or even remotely similar results, (even one tiny reference somewhere!) he's proven nothing. Oh, and there is a plugin for Firefox called Firebug that allows manipulation using inspect elements. I've never used it and I have no idea if he is or not but it's a possibility.

Why can't anyone get the same results?

And I may be wrong on this next point but doesn't Google Image search work by finding images that are actually on the site? Why do I not see this logo on any of the links for Stanley, Inc? Surely, if Google is finding that image to be related to them, then you'd be able to find it somewhere on Stanley, Inc. web pages, right?

And how does this NPN logo relating to Stanley, Inc (assuming it does) even have anything to do with anything? It's a plain-text three-letter sequence, nothing special about it, no fancy font or anything even slightly distinguishing about it. Another poster in this thread and myself actually found the exact same logo belonging to Wenner Bread. So it would make much more sense to me to connect Wenner Bread as being the ones behind this nefarious plot to bring the world to WW3.

Does the whole thing smell bad? Yes. I believe it was a psyops fake-out. But this whole logo connection thing is just stupid. Without that, what does this guy actually have?

Edit: I just noticed in this "apology" video thing he made, when he puts the image in there and clicks search, the term "stanley, inc." comes up in his search box next to the image. How does that happen? It doesn't happen when I do it. When I put the image into google image search and then click search, ONLY the image I put in the search area is there and no text appears in the search box. This YET AGAIN shows that the search results he's getting are clearly from the image AND the term "stanley, inc" together. When he hits search after inserting the image, watch the search box--you'll see the term in there every time he does it. This very clearly shows the results he's getting are not just from the image itself.

Here's a screenshot from his first search at 6:41 I took from his video so you can see what I'm talking about:

And it happens every time he shows us how right he is. LOL Fail, yet again.

edit on 24-9-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Stanley Inc Search Debunked

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Doesn't this explanation differ than the one that was agreed upon by many posters in this thread?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

The man knows how to state his case I will admit that.
His videos are addictive though, you can so sucked into watching that you will lose all your free time.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok this guy has gone all out. Latest update video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Well that was interesting.
Now if there is some type of data that shows when the image font was changed then that would help some believe.
I don't know much about this stuff but i know if an image is altered then it shows that in the elements.
I'm sure that google would have some type of record of changes to an account.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Yeah I'm not either so I will leave that to minds smarter than me and see where this all leads.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The guy is a hoaxer, a charlatan, a troll. He's lying to you and he knows he's lying. The *only* reason NPN logo took him to Stanley Inc was because he wrote "stanley inc" on the picture's description. The reason why the links to his search doesn't show the logos anymore is because Google's cache for the searches are not everlasting and it obviously got deleted after some time. But if you want to try it all you have to do is go to those youtube channels, save the picture and upload it to Google. Nothing will come up. Unless you wrote something into the description box, and if you write, for example, above top secret, the top result will be this very forum.

Now he's claming that the NPN logo is actually a QR code, which he wrongly calls "quick barcode". The only reason why he thinks that is most likely because he instead of saving the logo took a screen capture of it, saved it somewhere (I'm assuming Paint) and used that to inverse it. In that process the picture gets more crap in the way, more dirty pixels. I know he didn't used the original logo because the logo is 1,07 KB and has a dimention of 88x88, whilst the one he used was 3 KB and had a resolution of 120x120 (I don't remember the exact figure but you can watch it on the video he links).

Honestly it doesn't take much to reproduce what he's talking about, and if you do that you will see nothing he has told up until now is true. So please, don't continue to feed the troll.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Radiobuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

edit on 9/28/2012 by Firewater because: im stupid

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by MsAphrodite

This is all fine and dandy, but this guy is a fool if he thinks any of US are going to share THIS with anyone. (I'm certainly not)

A guy staring into a web-cam blathering on about some conspiracy - yeah, this will be WIDELY accepted

How difficult would it have been to throw up a few URLs, Powerpoint slides, refernce a few articles, show ANYthing else besides his ugly mug, for 20 minutes?!

Puhlease - solid research, valid arguments, all wasted by crappy presentation.

If this guy is right, his life may have just been drastically shortened. He knows it. You dismiss it because of a crappy presentation after acknowledging solid research and valid arguments.

Excuse me, that seems like a shallow and weak remark. Go turn on your TV to MSM news if you need a sweet presentation.

If this guy is right, his life may have just been drastically shortened. He knows it. You dismiss it because of a crappy presentation after acknowledging solid research and valid arguments.

If what he is saying is truly important an needs to be shared with the masses, it needs to be in a format that will be given a chance to be seen - much less accepted - by the masses. Sorry, it may not be right but it is what it is.

Go turn on your TV to MSM news if you need a sweet presentation.

Thank you for proving my point for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

I don't think so. I have a work colleague who lives in California. One of the actresses in the video lives in his hometown and she has stated on record that the video was all about an Egyptian Warrior and not about Mohammed. So this guy is definitely on to something regarding the video being made into something it is not.

You guys can call Hoax or disinfo on this guy all you want but the fact of the matter is, the CIA and other dubious agencies in America are always faking things to make the public think one thing when it's not. Look at the recent news regarding that Pakistani girl shot by Taliban. That is Fake! Photo shopped pictures and pictures of Earthquake victims to turn public opinions or program people to look a different way. I bet that was a US agency. The Osama Bin Laden killing in Pakistan last year. Pictures are FAKE. The London 7/7 pictures of the bombers outside a tube station. FAKE!!

How to program public opinion!!!

I work in a Muslim North African country and although they are manipulated through their religion they are not manipulated easily with the Fake pictures the mainstream media constantly regurgitate to the masses every day. They laugh in disbelief at what westerners get programmed to believe. I can see their point.

*Facepalm*

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I have always been skeptical of the video and it's impact. This guy just doesn't make any sense to me in how he is trying to connect the dots, and nobody has been able to clarify that.

Although my response on the 1st page of this thread might indicate to some that I don't find anything nefarious about the video in question, that is not the case. I find the entire thing completely ridiculous.

I just want someone to explain to me what the youtuber in the OP is getting at for a motive, and I'm not finding even one person who can explain in any sense his data or theories. It's a convoluted knot of nonsense (and paranoid BS).

If ANYONE can prove whatever the %$*! it is he's trying to say in layman's terms, I'm willing to hear it out. But so far all I've seen is incoherent rambling and techno babble, with no political or economic connections of any weight.

edit on 15-10-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

One thing doesn't validate the other. Indeed the actors were not filming a movie about Muhammad, that whole storyline was edited after filming without anyone's consent. But the part about Stanley INC it's just absolutely ridiculous and doesn't hold any water at all. Is not that he is wrong, he's in fact lying and fabricating supposed evidence to make random connections. I'm surprised this isn't on the Hoax forum yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz

One thing doesn't validate the other. Indeed the actors were not filming a movie about Muhammad, that whole storyline was edited after filming without anyone's consent. But the part about Stanley INC it's just absolutely ridiculous and doesn't hold any water at all. Is not that he is wrong, he's in fact lying and fabricating supposed evidence to make random connections. I'm surprised this isn't on the Hoax forum yet.

Maybe he's not lying and he is just mistaken. Doesn't really matter now how he got the evidence or that the evidence is correct or not. The possible fact of the video being changed and manipulated by the US Government still remains.

Why was this done? Well we can see what they are doing is to rile up the Muslim population into hating the west more than they already do. We can also see them using Agent Provocateurs in various protests across the world. They need the population to riot to give them an excuse to arrest, detain and even kill protesters. They can't justify attacks on the people unless there is a threat to them and Government!

This is why the video was changed. To manipulate the Muslims into attacking the democracy of the West. You'll notice it hasn't done much damage. That's because Muslims are not that stupid. Most saw this for what it really was.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This video is a good bit of research. The video scam has been a setup from the beginning, anyone who listened to Obama talk about the youtube video being at fault and didn't smell the fishiest lie of 2012 must be not only deaf but their sense of smell must be dead as well. Biden continued to lie about the youtube video in the debate last week, they think they can stick to this lie, for some reason their lie isn't as good as their usual lies.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join