It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow, this one is shocking! Some truly amazing detective work by this guy, and he has proof of his claims. So, in a nutshell, he claims the same guys who altered Barry Soetoro's passport created this film to use as a covert signal to start World War III. Essentially the government was behind the whole thing.

The video is 20 minutes but well worth watching, If you are the really impatient type, it gets good at about 12:00 minutes.

Go directly to the youtube video to find all of the links to screenshots of what has been deleted.

Who is Stanley?

Stanley, now a wholly-owned subsidiary of CGI Federal Inc., provides services to the U.S. federal civilian, defense and intelligence agencies. The combined portfolio of services and solutions enable us to serve as a full-service provider for U.S. federal clients’ mission-essential needs at every stage of program, product and business lifecycle.

link

Another related link:

In March 2008, the U.S. Department of State, which is responsible for issuing U.S. passports, stated that two employees of a Stanley Associates subcontractor had been fired for improperly accessing the passport application file of (then) presidential candidate Barack Obama. The company published a press release on March 21, 2008. In each case, Stanley took immediate disciplinary action and employees were terminated the day the unauthorized search occurred. Stanley also stated its general policy and practice to cooperate fully with any potential Government investigation. Additional information on the breach of passport information has yet to be disclosed to the public.

link

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Wow nice find. Thank you very much.

It appears there may be something to this, however I will (hopefully with the help of fellow ATS investigators), look deeper into this and check this out.

Perhaps there is a whole lot more information just waiting to be discovered and revealed?
Perhaps we are off track?

Hard to tell until we really dig into this aspect of the entire situation.
However I am pleased with those willing to take a alternative approach to finding out what is really going on, and I applaud the open format whereby reasoning is explained and articulated.

This is an interesting development, and it will be even more interesting to see what comes of it. Time to start digging up info and cross referencing it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Could be quite true.

I still find the whole story very strange without some sort of conspiracy.

It couldn't have spread without the aid of a Muslim cleric in Egypt drawing attention to it in any case.
The tele-Islamist cleric who brought anti-Islam clip to the Muslim world's attention.

The clip said nothing new, and the same allegations against Mohammed can be found in several historical and contemporary Christian books (and possibly others).
So far from my experience not a single one of these allegations has been dealt with in fair debate, or proven untrue by open discussion.

Unfortunately, burning things in already poor countries doesn't prove allegations wrong or right, it just means that the successful parts of the "civilized world" which have freedom of speech should be intimidated into not practicing it.
I hope that's not going to happen, for the sake of all the moderate people who live there.

How much other material on Youtube has been even more critical of Mohammed?
Take the clip of Mohammed burning in hell and repenting, apparently made by some Korean church group.
How much more anti-Mohammed can one get?

Oh, but that's not "Western "or "American".
Instead they have a hysteria over a possible satire.
So the clip alone can only be seen as a spark.
Knowing who posted it doesn't really explain the reaction.

edit on 20-9-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
he claims the same guys who altered Barry Soetoro's passport created this film to use as a covert signal to start World War III. Essentially the government was behind the whole thing.

Shadowy boys in the basement, this should be very interesting.
Nice find!

Watching now, already many things confirmed.

ETA:

Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C. are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.
American Thinker

Breach story was posted by The New York Post.

one of the three contract employees caught in the act worked for the Analysis Corporation, the CEO of which was John Brennan, a 25-year CIA veteran. The Post does report that Brennan donated $2,300 to the Obama campaign but suggests no deeper tie. This information is offset by the revelation that the other two culpable contract employees worked for Stanley Inc., whose CEO Philip Nolan contributed $1,000 to the Clinton campaign.
American Thinker

Not only that but the Cheif of the firm John Brennan was an Obama advisor, and campaign donor to boot!

Nor was Brennan a casual donor to the Obama campaign. To its credit, CNN Politics saw the real news angle in the passport scandal: "Chief of firm involved in breach is Obama adviser." As CNN reported, also on March 22, Brennan "advises the Illinois Democrat on foreign policy and intelligence issues." He had even briefed the media on behalf of the campaign early in the month.
American Thinker

Edit: Found the CNN Story from 2008

Chief Of Firm Involved In Breach Is Obama Adviser

The CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport
files of presidential candidates is a consultant to the Barack Obama campaign....The executive is a
former senior CIA official and former interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center
edition.cnn.com...

Three contract employees are accused in the wrongdoing, including the one who works for Analysis Corp. and who was disciplined. That contract employee accessed McCain's file in addition to Obama's. None of the contract employees was identified. Learn more about the companies involved
The other two contract employees worked for Stanley Inc. They were fired.

articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

Center for Security Policy chief Frank Gaffney, a former Reagan administration official, held a news conference Wednesday to argue that Brennan failed in his "duty to know his enemy" when he allowed a
sheik with "known ties" to Hamas through his work at the Holy Land Foundation, the charitable group whose leaders were convicted of funding the Palestinian terror group, to participate in a six-week long FBI outreach program to the Muslim community

.www.foxnews.com...

Brennan: U.S. Should Foster 'Moderate Elements' of the Terrorist Group Hezbollah

Video footage of Brennan
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Whoaaa!.. This is slightly shaking if its true...

This is History in the making people!..

Were living in a very interesting era..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Crafted by psy-ops psychologists with intent to inflame? Just a guess. Haven't watched the vid yet, but wanted to bump to get some good minds in here.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

What's the actual evidence? I cant watch the vid now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Very compelling..
This guy did some good detective work for sure.
I am not getting the conspiracy about users removing their age as anything significant but someone can enlighten me.
S&F

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Checkered Flag behind him.. Is he playing chess, the game of kings?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow this guy deserves a freaking medal and his video also deserves to go viral. Pretty hard to deny what he is saying especially if he has the evidence to back his stance....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

What's the actual evidence? I cant watch the vid now.

Wait til you watch the video, you will not be disappointed.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A very interesting post, and I hope it will be followed up more.
Perhaps it also has to do with politics and political conspiracies in the US, and somewhat outside my frame of reference.

I'd just ask, even if the video was meant as manipulation, it still leaves open the question as to why many Muslims took the bait (out of a range of possible clips on Youtube)?

So if somebody sees something they consider as blasphemous or offensive, then that gives them the right to kill and destroy?

Knowing who posted the clip doesn't really bring anything much further.
The reaction to the clip (assuming that's really what it was) was still chosen.

At worst it suggests that whosoever runs psy-ops or "Stanley" regards large sections of humanity as hopelessly stupid and pliable, and according to the conspiracy theory they were right.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Stanley, Inc. (NYSE:SXE), acquired by CGI Group in 2010, is an information technology company based in Arlington, Virginia. Founded in 1966, it operated as a small, entrepreneurial consulting company.

Stanley made its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange in October 2006, selling 6.3 million shares for $13.00/share, raising $81.9 million. A majority of stocks are owned by officers, directors and employees (the latter through an employee stock ownership plan).

The company’s largest customer is the U.S. Army. It also holds contracts with the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, Department of State, and Department of Homeland Security. It operates facilities for the production of United States passports[1][2] and for mailroom work and data entry for applications for U.S. visa and citizenship.

en.wikipedia.org...

11:45 Presenter states; "You guys are literally ghosts."

Yep. Spooks. Halloween come early.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The only problem is Dan Vermalen posted the movie 2 months ago long before the video this guy is looking at.

Muhammad Movie Full Movie Innocence of Muslims FULL MOVIE HD vídeo cheio - Innocence de muçulmanos براءة المسلمين الكامل HD - محمد فيلم - فيلم كامل - البراءة من المسلمين Innocence of Muslims FULL HD - ... 2 months ago |13,948 views by Dan Vermalen

And his account has been removed for posting it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Also interesting dan vermalen in German "dan covering them".

So whats going on in Germany?
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

German Far Right Group Says It's Going Ahead With 'Innocence of Muslims' Screening 7:32 AM PDT 9/18/2012 by Scott Roxborough shareComments (.) "Islamic terrorists can't dictate what we can and can't show in a free country like Germany,” a Pro Deutschland politician tells THR.

German authorities have said they will take “all legal means” to prevent Pro Deutschland – a group with a history of provoking Germany's Muslim community – from showing the film. German interior minister Hans-Peter Friedrich suggested the government might impose a screening ban for Innocence of Muslims, citing public safetly concerns.

But speaking to THR, Lars Seidensticker, chairman of Pro Deutschland's state faction in Berlin and national party whip, said the screening was going ahead as planed.

"We plan to show the trailer of the film at a public screening in a mainly Muslim area of Berlin on the first or second weekend of November and then, in a nearby cinema or suitable venue, screen the entire movie,” Seidensticker said.

Seidensticker said was in contact with the anti-Islamic pastor Terry Jones, reportedly a consultant on the flm and its release and expected to receive a full-length version of Innoncence of Muslims from him in due time. Pro Deutschland invited Jones to speak at the event in Berlin but the German government refused him entry into the country, citing fears of public disorder.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just stupid, but I don't get the connections this guy is trying to make. He is stating these two individuals were fired from the company he names for looking into information pertaining to obama's birth certificate (if I'm not misinterpreting the information he presents).

So what does that even mean?

The two individuals tried to pull this off (and basically all he is claiming they did was rename the original video) as some sort of counter intelligence attack on the obama administration for the termination of their jobs?

I'm having some trouble connecting the dots here.

Besides.... What difference does renaming the video make?
edit on 20-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Stanley, Inc. (NYSE:SXE), acquired by CGI Group in 2010, is an information technology company based in Arlington, Virginia. Founded in 1966, it operated as a small, entrepreneurial consulting company.

Stanley made its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange in October 2006, selling 6.3 million shares for $13.00/share, raising $81.9 million. A majority of stocks are owned by officers, directors and employees (the latter through an employee stock ownership plan).

The company’s largest customer is the U.S. Army. It also holds contracts with the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, Department of State, and Department of Homeland Security. It operates facilities for the production of United States passports[1][2] and for mailroom work and data entry for applications for U.S. visa and citizenship.

en.wikipedia.org...

11:45 Presenter states; "You guys are literally ghosts."

Yep. Spooks. Halloween come early.

Didja know I had a poster on here threaten to report me to the mods for using the term Spooks.. he thought it was referencing a racial slur.

Anyway, I could see this whole thing as being true, but then again.. it doesnt take much to inflame the radical religious into killing in defense of their deity. WIth this particular issue and people we learned that in the 80's and the fatwas concerning Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses. WIth the lightening speed of release these days.. they can get riled up on purpose pretty easily and quickly. This just seems a lot more calculated and insidious. Its just.. well, the cloak and dagger just seems unnecessary if true.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
So whats going on in Germany?
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Cointelpro?

DeadSeraph: I think the simple point is the connection route to "advertise" the film. The name change might signify some psychological "crafting" done along the way in support of that goal.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The links in his Youtube vid doesnt have the screen caps he keeps talking about. If the Military or the DHS was somehow involved in releasing this video it would certainly cast doubt and beg someone to ask the question, Why?? And who were you trying to help or hurt in doing so?? Motivation is key here as it would answer alot of "side" questions I would have....such as:

Was this video released to help someone in the Presidential Election??
Was this video released because of Budget Cuts to the Military Industrial Complex??
Was this video released because of our Economy, and Wars seem to help Economys very quickly??
Why and by whom did the Jewish connection get leaked to the News Orginizations??

Those are just some of the questions I would have after the Motivation is shown. Because if the Military was involved we all know the answers to questions 2-4. The only one that remains is does this scenario with this video and the violence it supposedly incited help Romney or Obama?? And why would the Military help that person??

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
This just seems a lot more calculated and insidious. Its just.. well, the cloak and dagger just seems unnecessary if true.

Turning up the "heat" as "D-Day" approaches?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join