It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user ties the Anti-Muslim video to...? Wow!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by DarthFazer

You are working so hard to debunk this guy's story. It makes one wonder what is your horse in this race?

The magenta horse (the little known "fifth horse of the apocalypse")!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully
Very interesting video there,

It doesn't surprise me that the US gov could well be have been behind this though, wonder what the next page holds ?

The second step was China threatening Japan over a coupla big rocks. What is step number three?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reflected
... i couldn't sleep last night I had things going through my head, things like the X-Factor and Simon Cowell, I mean this guy was really awful at what he did, almost laughable, but then he comes out with this image, and manufactured music, he begins to dictate the music industry, a place where creativity and emotions should be free, and he narrows it down into pre-approved pre-written bulls**t, no one even sings their own songs, they are clones, and they destroyed a bastion of freedom by systematically integrating a whole new soulless breed of music. The people who win, who go forth onto these shows, just want fame and money, even to the point they would sing something of no relevance to themselves, making them into the perfect 'brainwashers' with already enough backing for everyone to hear there music. Do you remember GTA Vice City "we play it till you like it"? That is so true. The music is manufactured to an agenda, the people listening, the impressionable ones then manifest it. I believe this is only one method of control, but it works in a simular fashion to the video in question. Except in this case Simon Cowell is the "fall-guy". I could be wrong and this could be a 'phase' I am going through but it all seems to obvious to me now, and transparent.

Take the news for example, how they raise celebrities to a iconic status. For example look at the whole Princess Kate topless s**t thats has been on the news (here in the UK at least) everyday for over a week now! who would of known about this if the media hadn't 'advertised' it, what is the agenda? The news seems to run in circles with the same stories from different view points - obesity - anorexia - parenting - teachers - costs all stuff that has been covered to death, but is always there, just to make sure none of us think we are okay.

The scary thing is I am sure it's contagious and self perpetuating ....

Anyway rant over, had to get it off my chest though

Regards,
Reflected

edit on 21-9-2012 by Reflected because: (no reason given)

Very insightful and right on target, imo. Their goal is to "keep us where they want us." In addition, these devil-worshipping weirdos think they can cast spells on the population via symbols, numbers, dates, and repetition. They also try and make things happen (think 911) by showing their plans in advance.

All this makes me think the "illuminutties" are, in turn, very susceptible to manipulation. They are predictable, insane, and not always the brightest bulbs in the box.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous54321

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

You are working so hard to debunk this guy's story. It makes one wonder what is your horse in this race?

The magenta horse (the little known "fifth horse of the apocalypse")!

Actually that would be Montagraph he wears the skirt

memegenerator.net...

edit on 21-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yeah, and people 'claim' to have seen aliens in little space ships...!!

A 'claim' means nothing.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Montagraph's melon scam "one of many" conspiring with fellow charlatans. We can post his credit card scam too if requested.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
Did anyone else notice that in the links back and forth of this stupid clip that it was filmed at a particular set in California that is now for sale and has been used by various film studios in making desert like backgrounds called Blue Sahara or something like that. This particular desert farm film set is also used by our Military to make videos to train our troops.
Is it possible this clip was made by our HS Department as a psy-op maneuver to incite Muslims to riot and therefore promote the idea in America of going to war with Muslims in retaliation for their violence?

Sort of. They can't just makea video and hope it works to incite. I've seen worse. For example this: www.youtube.com...
Then there's theone of her burning the Koran. Nary a peep out of the Muslims. And they could have peeped. A lot.

The video is just what we are being told is inciting things.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did you get a chance to check out this thread?
I'm your biggest fan this is stan.

edit on 21-9-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Probably a rogue Mason, and wants them to know it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Could be quite true.

I still find the whole story very strange without some sort of conspiracy.

It couldn't have spread without the aid of a Muslim cleric in Egypt drawing attention to it in any case.
The tele-Islamist cleric who brought anti-Islam clip to the Muslim world's attention.

The clip said nothing new, and the same allegations against Mohammed can be found in several historical and contemporary Christian books (and possibly others).
So far from my experience not a single one of these allegations has been dealt with in fair debate, or proven untrue by open discussion.

Unfortunately, burning things in already poor countries doesn't prove allegations wrong or right, it just means that the successful parts of the "civilized world" which have freedom of speech should be intimidated into not practicing it.
I hope that's not going to happen, for the sake of all the moderate people who live there.

How much other material on Youtube has been even more critical of Mohammed?
Take the clip of Mohammed burning in hell and repenting, apparently made by some Korean church group.
How much more anti-Mohammed can one get?

Oh, but that's not "Western "or "American".
Instead they have a hysteria over a possible satire.
So the clip alone can only be seen as a spark.
Knowing who posted it doesn't really explain the reaction.

edit on 20-9-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

Ok...you said and I qoate.." It couldn't have spread without the aid of a Muslim cleric in Egypt drawing attention to it in any case."

???? We have people in our Government that go to other Countries and spread propaganda, dis-info, guns, bombs, drugs, You get the picture?

How far of a stretch is it that our people talked to this " Muslim Cleric " and said, " Hey...let's have a sit down..." so to speak.

Or, how about this guy works for us?

Or how about this guy was led to see the film and " who-ever " led him to it knew he would speak out about it.

You seem like a bright mind and a thinking mind...point in case your response. I find your comments a little green, your minds made up already..(?)

With what this guy showed you the only thing you can say is....but but but...it couldn't have spread like it did without the Muslim Cleric!!!

Did you research the Muslim Cleric or put any thought into it after given the evidence you were given by this video? You couldn't have done either by your comment.

Besides, the guy said this newspolitics utube site has other channels, like 1, 2, 3, and they have a HUGE amount of subscriber's...they posted the vid...it went viral. When they were found out..they took the video down. This guy has proof.

edit on 21-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Damnit how'd you figure out my true agenda?

I forgot to use my moderator powers here in this thread sighs , must report back to my handlers [choose alphabet agency] and inform them my cover has been blown

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Damnit how'd you figure out my true agenda?

I forgot to use my moderator powers here in this thread sighs , must report back to my handlers [choose alphabet agency] and inform them my cover has been blown

Don't forget to name the ingenious redneck that blew your cover! It's all in good fun.
Everyone that has not figured it out yet i am full of it and he is not his true self.

Just remember me when you cash that 6 figure paycheck.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

no, fired for real
Lt Quarles was cooperating on a passport fraud investigation
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob

no, fired for real

Omg S & Flag you if I could..( Flag that is...) this is utterly amazing!!!! The guy that was going to testify against these guys was murdered! BUT....they haven't found a connection yet with the actual company....

Wait for it.......

Haha!!!

Anyways...this is important. I can't figure out why the guy in the video didn't even mention this! His video doesn't need the help...it's an amazing piece of investigative skills and holycrap!!! But...this info...would have been important!

The way I took it when he said it and when I read it somewhere is that 2 low level employee's were looking into pass-port records of Obama. But w/ your article....not just Obama....others too. Anyways....thank- you...this is important information!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
Checkered Flag behind him.. Is he playing chess, the game of kings?

Also a signature of the Freemasonry.
Interesting .....

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I don't say this often, and I don't recall really ever saying it at all. These types of conspiracy events don't come around too often. I just finished watching the video, and I usually hate videos like that with some nutter talking nonsense. But this man really did make the conspiracy connection regarding this video and the US government. I mean wow, that is a big deal.

So this is how the US government operates, in part, when it wants to spread something like this. They simply hire one of the firms that are qualified to handle confidential information, and use the same everyday sites that people use, ie Youtube, Twitter, etc...And they actually did attempt to cover their tracks, from what I can tell. Unbelievable.

And I can see others are posting more information that links Stanley Inc. to shady practices, resulting in the termination of two employees. Things like this, connections, don't come around often in this world of conspiracies. And usually the connections are not there, but in this case they seem to be in order. I am literally dumbfounded at this point, considering what has been uncovered.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thank you for your well investigated post. I am intrigued by the Henderson fellow,
as an attorney he gets around. I do find it highly interesting that he represented
this "Sam Becile" .

What is mind blowing is that he is also one on a team of lawyers representing
The Roman Catholic Church in suit against Kathleen Sebelius, aka known
as Obamacare.

c0391070.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com...

So, yes it seems that Federal Informant "Sam Bacile" aka Nakoula Basseley Nakoula has
a power attorney working on his behalf, one that is Vatican worthy. Now...thats interesting

Stars for you, and Flag if I could.
edit on 22-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Very cool. Another tie in, to the Company store system of Babylon. www.newscientist.com...

The Babylonian Slave Queen 'Selene' and her fraternal twin 'Syn' (Inanna & Enlil) and their god 'El(oheim). They created the Banking and monetary system. They created the Vatikan and Papal, Royal, Federal Covens of Selene (AL, IL, EL, are latin suffixes for 'god' El). At the same time they created Freemason which are the Royal/Federal, and the Illuminati is the Papal, The El were also called "illu", "illumi" and were the "Shining Ones" of Selene whose hebrew name was "Lilith". The El were known to be from the Abyss and entered on the 33rd degree line, which is why they are correctly called 'demonic' as well as 'alien'. These are the Offspring Branches of SET whose Sumerian name was An the Leviathan Serpent of the Abyss. These are the Covens of Azazel and the origin of 'Ang-el', "Bible" is 'by B(a)-El", "Torah" is "To Ra"; "Koran" is "Core An" as in 'military core'.

The Covens of Azazel were renamed Corporations whom "must display their Registered Coven Symbol", and Churches; and "Divine Right" us-senate.blogspot.com... is STILL granted to the "Degrees" and "Lines" by the Roman Pontiff; and you make look up the highly edited 'Cannon Law' online and see that phrase, "Degrees" and "Lines".

The Covens are fighting for Control. Rothschild cut a deal with the Chinese Coven Dragon who are the House of Li (Leviathan) and the Chinese groups are the Line of the Nagga who were called "Hydra" in greece. There were only 2 Dragons, Tiamatt and Marduke. It was Marduke who became "Azazel" and created the Coven age and this Company store system.

The QE3 breaks the laws we put in place to estop Covet Means; banks were not allowed to own land after the War in Babylon because of this known METHOD of Warfare used by the Coven Bankers and Corporations. "Merchants and Moneylenders" at the Temple. By controlling the money and necessary services, they were able to raise 'prices' deliberately causing the removal of necessary to life commodities, food, etc under claims of 'no profit' and by monopoly; they brutally kill Hundreds of Millions then seized all the land under claims of 'default'. The death toll was so great it is remembered in bits and pieces world wide.

This is who the 'Federal government' is being issued orders from, the lesser nobility and the Thirteen Families of the Thirteen Tribes who are Corporations. The Cox Committee caught them in 1953 and was shut down and the information sanitized. The Royals and the Vatican who is the "Head" and "never without the Head" (of El) which happens to have been one of the most revealing of all the Cannons, and the most profoundly creepy. How do you kill a Hydra? You 'cut off' its Leader Head attached to the main Body.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob

no, fired for real

All obtainable information points to Harris as a key witness, yet he was not one
of the three empolyees whom were caught in the breach, as far as I can tell.

His death is still relevant...full story, with names and employers, employees can be found here:

www.therightperspective.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hello,
I have been an ATS lurker for quite some time now.
I am making my very first post only to mention that the youtube user "Montagraph" has released a "new" video debunking the debunkers that thought the google image search inquiry was fixed. Ironically, I also thought the search was fixed but now I'm perplexed..

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join