It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is my pic paranormal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
so this was taken in the middle of the night my new photo actually after i saw this i took 10 photos in the exactly same angle and then i don't see theses weird things

s1071.beta.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't know about paranormal but its definitely tiny.Have you not got the original larger photo to show us?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It would help to see some of these other photos you took as well to be able to compare. So far, not seeing much but a slightly white mist... But it's hard to tell without anything to compare it as the white mist is very light.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

These old eyes need a larger photo to see anything other than part of a door, and a bit of wall....

Des

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes what exactly in the photo is weird to you? Is it the slight whiteish mist I see on both sides of the room in the photo? Also it looks grainy for some reason not clear like a normal picture. Also were these takes with the flash on or off?
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DAMNTHATPASSWORD

it was taken with a cellphone and i had flash on because my room was completely dark.
Here is another its not the exact angle but it has some misty thing in the right corner.

s1071.beta.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry its maybe just me (on an android)but the picture is tiny like a thumbnail.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I really don't think there's anything paranormal in either photo. But hopefully someone with more experience can help. Good luck

edit on 20-9-2012 by Xquizit because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

edit on 9/20/2012 by LadyJae because: never mind

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Okay thanks for all the opinions i had reasons to believe it was paranormal because i captured an orb on film but i will see if i can catch something s more that's weird i have also been taking some audio. But only wired sound you could hear was a swooshing sound am really early in my i amateur investigation so am certain i will capture some more stuff paranormal and probably some not so paranormal.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

Hey there Floobis ... I've had a real good look at the pictures and I personally can't see anything (btw the picture size is fine for me don't know if you changed it)

Try taking some photo's without the flash then brighten them on your computer ... sometimes discover more than you bargained for.

I do believe that spirit can manifest in 'orb' form but to be honest unless you see the orb with your naked eye moving eratically then chances are it's dust on the lens or in the air or an insect close to the lens when the pic is taken ... far too difficult to call in my opinion.

Have you had any other activity / cold spots / noises / odours (nice or nasty) etc ?

Woody

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floobis
reply to post by Xquizit

Okay thanks for all the opinions i had reasons to believe it was paranormal because i captured an orb on film but i will see if i can catch something s more that's weird i have also been taking some audio. But only wired sound you could hear was a swooshing sound am really early in my i amateur investigation so am certain i will capture some more stuff paranormal and probably some not so paranormal.

Good luck chum

I look very much forward to seeing or hearing whatever you find.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
FLOOBIS.. I swear I thought your name was Moobs. I need to make my font larger I guess.

Welcome to the funny farm and have a wonderful time!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Can I ask why you think this could be paranormal? Has there been other activity that makes you think you may have captured something?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Granny's attic?

top topics

join