It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 reason for God's just judgment...2013...forty years since abortion was legalized

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Prrraaaayyyyy~! Get in the "state of grace" and stay there.

~ ~ ~

Little Warning

Sept. 18, 2002
Clint Young

.....Most likely EMP will be sent out to destroy most of the communication just prior to the USA being nuked. By the time the masses receive any alert there will be too little time for them to do anything. Most will receive no warning at all.

I was given a vision in January 2009 of the destruction of the USA. In this vision I saw the nukes quickly and simultaneously went off all over the East and South coast followed by many nukes going off in the middle of the USA. With so many nukes going off at the same time, this will further prevent the peoples from getting much, if any, warning.

So where are the people to obtain the alarm of this soon coming event??? There is warning and alarm from the Spirit of the Lord to any that will listen. I have been warned in a vision in January 2009 of the date when this event will happen. Yet, Satan has programed most of the religious crowd that they can not know any future date. This is based upon the saints not knowing when the Jesus Christ will return. There is no doubt that the scriptures saying no man will know the exact day and hour when the Lord Jesus Christ returns are accurate. Yet, this is where 99.99% of the date speculation occurs. Multitudes of "Christians" will believe a given date when the Lord Jesus will return due to the deception of the evil one. Yet, when one is given a date from the Lord about another event which is within the confines of scripture few will believe.

Why is this the case??? Well many want to think of themselves being with Jesus and the wonderful lives they will have when he returns. They will willingly accept a date of this wonderful event to further their desire of being with Jesus. This may sound so spiritual but it is completely contrary to the what the Bible says. So it is not spiritual and the work of the devil regardless of how "spiritual" it may sound.

The world, and that includes the vast world of "Christianity", does not want to think of the coming destruction. They want to think of an easy, lovely way out. So if a date is given for the end of the USA, they quickly quote that "no man will know the day or hour". They apply a verse to other than the date when the Lord Jesus Christ will return. The reason we read in the Bible that no man will know the day or hour when the Lord Jesus will come is because God is a gentleman. He wanted to preclude any asking Him continually when this would happen. He is not going to answer this request and He has made this perfectly clear in His Word.

There is nothing in the Word that tells the reader that God can not know the dates when destructions will come.

Often God showed His prophets when a certain catastrophic event would come. God showed Noah 120 years before the flood, when it would come. He commissioned Noah on a 120 year project to build the ark. No project is complete without knowing when it needs to finished. God provided that date before Noah lifted a tool in the building of the ark. Daniel knew from the Word when the 70 years of captivity of Babylonian captivity was to be over. In the early 1900's, two prophets were sent to the Armenians to be warned they would soon be genocided by the Turks. These prophets even told those who would heed where to go. Today there are Armenian communities throughout California because their grandfathers and great grandfathers believed the prophets and left northern Turkey. The rest, over 3 million, were genocided by the blood thirsty Turks. These are only 3 of literally thousands of dates shown the saints throughout history when certain destructions where coming their way.

There is a Biblical and historical record of God showing His when certain events would take place. But the wayward "Christians" of today don't even want to entertain the thought that terrible destructions are just around the corner.

In January 2009, I was shown in a very clear vision from the Heavenly Father that the USA would be nuked on July 8, 2013. After receiving this vision, I asked "why then." One of the reasons I found was that the summer of 2013 will be 40 years since the USA started to murder its unborn in wholesale. In January 1973 the "Supreme" Court of the USA ruled on Roe vs. Wade which opened abortion throughout the USA. But it was not until the summer of 1973 until the many abortion mills were opened throughout the USA.

We are now in the 40th year of abortion in the USA. Often God gives a nation or peoples 40 years to repent of their evil ways. This is one reason that most terrible destruction is coming upon the USA on July 8, 2013.

The wise that read this will go to the Heavenly Father and ask if this date of "July 8, 2013" is indeed the date of the destruction of the USA in nuclear war. They will prayerfully wait for confirmation or correction from the Heavenly Father. The foolish will quickly quote a verse out of scriptural context saying "no man knows the day or hour" and quickly dismiss any thought that their precious, wonderful life may be disrupted....

Sincerely,
Clint Young
P.S. Yes, Jesus Christ is my Lord.

standeyo.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
40 years of abortion is all it took to piss that stupid all seeing god off...?

Let me guess....he didn't see that one coming...

edit on 19-9-2012 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If I release any more dmt someone is bound to steal my head. Time for another buzzcut!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The once mighty popular prophecies.org was full of "Jesus told me this was gonna happen on so and so date". Now a million cry wolves later its a virtual wasteland.

Higher beings do not give us dates. Our time is not their time.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Abortion was actually pretty much considered legal in most parts of the world including America for the vast proportion of history.

It wasn't until recently that it was 'regulated' or 'prohibited' in the manner it is now, and that was a result of the formation of medical associations, medical regulations, etc. And this resulted in the disappearance of the traditional 'midwife' from overall society.

It is actually really interesting how things changed in the mid to late 1800s.

In 1857 the newly organized American Medical Association launched a drive to make abortion illegal. Facing competition from "irregular" medical practitioners-particularly homeopaths and midwives-the AMA used the campaign as a way of establishing state control over the medical practice.

First link I found on subject

History is our friend.
Read it, know it.
edit on 19-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
One thing I find amazing is that this person who claims to be a legit prophet continually tries to paint the picture that they are the true Christian, even though all they do is preach death and destruction as a intimidation tactic to create fear and scare people into their religious belief system.

More than one instance of dismissing actual Bible passages as "Satanic trickery" or whatever, and claiming themselves as the real deal.

I would have to say that if there was a real 'Satan' (which I highly doubt), that he is the author of such completely negative unfounded drivel.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Really, legalised abortion 40th anniversary in the US is the reason your ‘god’ will return?

And not because of any millions of other reasons?

Now I know for certain that your ‘god’ is a complete imbecile………..

Sure, why not, bring it on! Will it be the exact moment that the bill was passed, or is there a little leeway for him in case of heavy traffic on the way?

Will your ‘god’ need a snack or some light refreshments when it gets here?

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
True, God doesn't give exact dates, people would wait till the last moment
to change, yes?

Forty is a judgment number...1973...Roe vs Wade...God has had enough.

My heart breaks, ATS has so many mockers. Do you all see what is happening in the world? The increase of evil, God's grace is off the U.S.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This is the type of stuff that'll put you in a mental ward 20 years from now, and discredits all of YHWH's followers.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
My heart breaks, ATS has so many mockers. Do you all see what is happening in the world? The increase of evil, God's grace is off the U.S.

God's heart also breaks...

This is why He loves us enough to WARN us ahead of time.

He KNOWS the future.

Thank you colbe...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
you know, claiming things like this is why man people consider religious people
ignorant, no insult intended in the use of that word by the way, just pointing out that
if you bother researching the bible itself you will understand what i mean, ask the
questions that make sense, here is one, if i am going to believe in the bible where
did it actually come from? research that thoroughly and you will see where the
ignorance comes in.

basing an end of the world belief on your own interpretation of the bible which
in itself is merely an interpretation of the original changed by scribes over the years
again and again. things were added, taken away etc etc etc.

if you even read the bible then in many many many places god himself punishes
children both born and unborn sometimes even summarily executing them for the
crimes of their parents. no i think god might actually take the opposite stance
than most believe he would according to the bible. i dont think he would mind
abortion as much as people say he would, there again we can all put words
in gods mouth pretty much any way we want cant we?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
OP whens the last time you went to a shelter or soup kitchen or helped the homeless or someone that was hungry and hadn't eat in a couple of days?
Does your church have a misson, a shelter, and soup kitchen ? I bet you like your church warm, so many degrees does your church keep it down in the winter and airconditioner up in the summer, lots of extra meals in those few degrees.

Seems that with the world in the shape it is in. Haveing what millions, 10 - 20 million maybe or more unwanted children not being born is a good thing , that's how I feel.
and the lower the income the more kids you'd have you didn't want.

Think of all the drug heads, drug dealers, just regular crimals are not there to steal/take away from the people that are here.
There wouldn't have been enough places to put all these UNwanted people over the years. What force the mother to take the kid after born? How much would you be willing to pay in taxes to keep these unwanted in jails?
IMO the US is in better shape without unwanted babys/children/people,

There is only 314,413,292 US Population at the time of this writing.
Add 20 million plus, and how many would you pass on your way to work or school? instead of having a couple people in asking for your change at the intersection think of 4 or 5.
yea all those extra hands wanting something from you. or maybe the crime doesn't stay in the bad areas and just down the street now.
What about the extra taxes, for jails, courts, it would take for these people.
I have learned LESS sometimes is MORE.
I say we have a better class of people without the unwanted pulling the rest of us down.

I'm just geussing on the 10-20 million no real way to tell, the number might be lower or might be even higher because of the unwanted have more unwanted.

The US and World : Current Population Clock : www.census.gov...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

to change, yes?

But I thought god wanted little children to suffer unto him, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven?

Make your mind up god. You want the dead babies or not? You cause enough death on your own, a few dead humans shouldn't warrant your wrath.

Or do you flagellate yourself for all the SINS you, GOD, have bestowed upon the earth?

Your god is a clown.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Apparently aborted foetuses go to heaven anyway, so why would that be the reason he wants to return?

Seems a whole lot-a-crazy to wait so long to smite people when you’re powerful enough to create bacon from thin air.

He is getting the little squishy bunch of cells ahead of time, so that obviously makes him happy……

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

God's heart also breaks...

This is why He loves us enough to WARN us ahead of time.

He KNOWS the future.

Thank you colbe...

I give you a hug Murgatroid, thanks!! Listen to another ATS member saying the same people.

I have been at ATS for awhile posting the messages from Heaven because they are so serious. Time
is going by, the Great Warning (illumination of conscience), God's merciful gift for all of us is closer..."when the world is at it's worst"...well, 2013 sounds like the year.

Pray every day from now on and major, repent and CONFESS your mortal sins to God now! Catholics go to Confession. All the sexual sins are mortal.

You can tell this is a translation...an excerpt. Another grave message.

~ ~ ~

message to Pastor Enoc

Urgent call from Sacrament Jesus to mankind

"O HUMANITY WHICH ARE IN MORTAL SIN, O LUKEWARM OF HEART IF YOU DO NOT AWAKEN WITH MY WARNING, I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE LOSE ETERNALLY!"
September 15th, 2012

Official Translation
My children, peace be with you

...Truly, I say that whoever is in mortal sin, if no repent from your heart, and return to the salvation path, your soul could be lost in the depths of the abyss when the time of awakening consciences arrives.

I warn you this, rebels and sinful sheep for return to the flock and keep away from sin; get close to one of my pastor and confess your faults; do not be afraid, I am the Good Shepherd who gives his life for his sheep, which abandons the ninety nine to go in search of a lost sheep. Reconcile with your Eternal Pastor so you can be in the green pastures, and in the fresh waters where you will calm your hunger and satiate your thirst.

Repent and convert rebels youth people, repent and convert prostitutes, homosexuals, adulteress, lustful, fornicators, drug addicts, alcoholics, liars, thieves, sorcerers, envious, aborting mothers, and others souls that are wandering in mortal sin, for your temporal step by the eternity will be not a eternal nightmare. The time of my warning is close and is knocking on the door, do not sin anymore; your souls are being lost, and many will not come back; the silence of death will come over many of you and nobody will hear you.

TextO humanity which are in mortal sin, o lukewarm of heart if you do not awaken with my warning, I assure you that you will be lose eternally! Already the horse riders of my Justice are approaching, and they bring desolation to the inhabitants of earth. Inveterate sinners what are you waiting for, to return to God? I recall you that during My Justice time will be not time for mercy.

Parents be not mute dogs; your spiritual silence will be the perdition of your families! Speak on time, and out of time, tell your children that eternal life or death is real; that hell and demons exist, and they are expecting sinners, and all those who are away from God and break His precepts.

Parents reconcile your home with God; give good example to your children, go to Holy Sacrifice with your offspring; search my pastors, you and your families make a life confession and encourage your family members, because I truly tell you, that you will responsible before me for the loss of your family. Listen what My Word says and practice it: The ax is already laid at the root of the tree, and every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut and thrown it into the fire. (Mathew 3. 10)

I warn you, parents for you have not to lament tomorrow....

posted at catholicbinder.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

to change, yes?

But I thought god wanted little children to suffer unto him, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven?

Make your mind up god. You want the dead babies or not? You cause enough death on your own, a few dead humans shouldn't warrant your wrath.

Or do you flagellate yourself for all the SINS you, GOD, have bestowed upon the earth?

Your god is a clown.

While I wouldn't say anything quite so harsh, I'm always a bit confused by the sheep god's brand of justice.

"Hey, they're killing a bunch of fetuses so I think I'm gonna kill TONS and TTTTOOONNNSSS of women, men, and children. And fetuses. And animals. And nature. That's the only thing that will get those guys to repent... death."

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If god did not want abortions god would not allow it in any means, but god is not as smallminded as humans. Stop playing the duality game and belive you know what is right or wrong by god and not just your view that is clearly conditioned to what you are being taught by smallminded humans caught up in duality. Some lifes are not worth living for the sake of the one living it. It is between god and the person doing the abortion whether there is any judgment. You do not have all the information that god does and have no right to voice anything than your opinion. Take the twig out of your eye and observe what is going on around you instead of letting your emotions get the better of you.

I feel sorry for every kid that is born into this unevolved world filled with duality, enslavment and greed. Spirits who come here deserve a better place to understand themselves and god. There will be a change that will be a pain for many but it is more likely it is because people have not listened to Jesus, Buddha and Muhhamed without their egos and evolved to the next step.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
Really, legalised abortion 40th anniversary in the US is the reason your ‘god’ will return?

Sure, why not, bring it on! Will it be the exact moment that the bill was passed, or is there a little leeway for him in case of heavy traffic on the way?

Mickierocksman

Everybody can be describes as small minded and even stupid. I am clearly stupid if I compare myself against higher intelligences and against god(reality conciousness) I have so little biological hardware so I am not even a germ compered to my thought process and frankly it sometimes pissed me off having so little processing power because I am pushing this biological hardware to the limit.

You can be angry of his view of god all you want but please do not judge god by his followers or the bible. It tells the story from a human perspective and human perspective is smallminded.

I love Jesus. It is a shame most Christians cannot be like him in understanding or even striving to understand his thoughtpattern. He was a good teacher but most people do not understand his teachings even if they think they do. They prove by their actions that they do not. And I am probably missing out on some higher level understanding that he gave that I am not ready for yeet.
edit on 20-9-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Are the EMP's before the nukes? If so, the nukes won't do anything but sit there.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

Mickierocksman

Everybody can be describes as small minded and even stupid. I am clearly stupid if I compare myself against higher intelligences and against god(reality conciousness) I have so little biological hardware so I am not even a germ compered to my thought process and frankly it sometimes pissed me off having so little processing power because I am pushing this biological hardware to the limit.

You can be angry of his view of god all you want but please do not judge god by his followers or the bible. It tells the story from a human perspective and human perspective is smallminded.

I love Jesus. It is a shame most Christians cannot be like him in understanding or even striving to understand his thoughtpattern. He was a good teacher but most people do not understand his teachings even if they think they do. They prove by their actions that they do not. And I am probably missing out on some higher level understanding that he gave that I am not ready for yeet.
edit on 20-9-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

AP and Mickie,

Abortion is an abomination, it is God who decides life and death, never
us. One human soul is worth more than all created things.

The trouble with our trying to be like Our Lord, to be holy is our fallen human nature. God gives us a way, with the help of His grace. The false teaching that man is completely depraved is so wrong. We are capable of good. Jesus established the means when we do sin, to come back to Him, to receive His needed grace once more. It's called Confession (John 20:23). Confession restores God's grace in our soul, the grace one first receives at Baptism. If you are not Catholic, pray every day from now on, speak to God and so important, from the heart examine your life and conscience, confess your serious sins to God. Ask the
help of God the Holy Spirit to help you see your unconfessed sins.

The last message I posted...is beyond grave. Read the one paragraph about various mortal sins. It is so awful, mortal sin today isn't even considered sin!! It's nuts, God doesn't change, you can't die in mortal sin!

The entire world has the gift of the Great Warning coming soon. It is the 2nd Pentecost. To save souls, God's reason for this divine event
and to warn of the anti-Christ.

Pray, pray, pray. Again, confess your sins now, get close to God. You will not feel the pain of seeing CONFESSED sins in everyone's life review during the Great Warning.

I care,

colbe

top topics

<<   2 >>

join