It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrials ? No. WE are the Greys... !?!?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Soloro

Hi Soloro,

You have made two replies in this thread. The first one...

Europa.

Nuff said.

Which I assumed could have meant that Greys could come from Jupiter's moon. (??)

But now this one...

So what does this mean if regarding the web site's director ie: Simon Gray?

I fail to see what the founder of ATS has to do with this topic...

Might be on topic if I understood what you're on about... please, expand. Thanks.

The dead reincarnating on the Moon Europa in the future.

The reference to the founder of this website was joke (sort of) lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

yo yo
edit on 24-10-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
ASCENSION211
already said this in another thread with a different title and got a lot of slack
its funny how if you have a big flag and star count you get more feedback.
this is what grinds my gears (family guy quote) about some ATSers

ps
This is not aimed at OP
edit on 24/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They are us from the future after the mass imposed singularity. We are all infected. Every bioform on this planet is infected with a nanotech disease that is at this moment busy at work in your body changing your very DNA. This disease was spread thru chemtrails, you are in the process of being upgraded. We all are. WETWARE www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If you don't believe, get a glass slide from a microscope, lick it and look at it, watch very close and you will see the fibers MOVING.

Or your blood, or any other body fluid... - www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-12-2015 by controldchaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2015 by controldchaos because: i forgot to include a link

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloro

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Soloro

Hi Soloro,

You have made two replies in this thread. The first one...

Europa.

Nuff said.

Which I assumed could have meant that Greys could come from Jupiter's moon. (??)

But now this one...

So what does this mean if regarding the web site's director ie: Simon Gray?

I fail to see what the founder of ATS has to do with this topic...

Might be on topic if I understood what you're on about... please, expand. Thanks.

The dead reincarnating on the Moon Europa in the future.

The reference to the founder of this website was joke (sort of) lol.

My understanding from my dreams and possible face to face encounters with the Greys is that they are us from the future and live on a small planetoid orbiting around another highly reflective planetoid inside the Eye of Jupiter.
They evolved telepathy, and became psychopathic to survive a worldwide nuclear war. They have come back to make themselves more compassionate, so they can become whole.

Of course, a lot of this doesn't make sense even to myself, like why don't they go further back in time and fix whatever? Anyway thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

Son of the SUN? You don't say. Nothing to see there..

In any case, it's always interesting to try to look at things from different perspectives, but ultimately, the truth exists, and is more important than theories, even well-written ones.

'The greys' is a classification given to a particular group of Extra-Terrestrials that have visited Terra quite a lot compared to other races, and thus seen and experienced enough to have become a cultural 'memory', if you will. These hive-minded people from, if I remember correctly, Zeta Reticuli area, have even influenced many cultures historically.

For example, the japanese tea ceremony is originally around two-week ceremony with more detail, but was condensed for pragmatic purposes to something much smaller-scale.

Because the greys have a 'hivemind', they might sometimes seem 'cold' and 'unfeeling', as their individuality is lacking. They're not evil, but they have hard time understanding things like 'compassion' and 'love' in an individual sense, they don't consider one individual particularly important (compare to Japan's cultural 'groupthinking' vs. western countries' 'individualism').

They are like pragmatic scientists, in a way - they wouldn't deliberately do something evil, but they might not always understand their actions might be scary or seem morally questionable.

They have experimented a lot on people, and these are the people responsible for all kinds of effects - the 'cattle mutilation' comes to mind. However, as they are an advanced race of people, they don't just murder the animals, like this planet's people do - they actually painlessly release the animals from the physical bodies before doing anything else, so there's no pain or murder per se, and so on.

The greys definitely exist, but they don't look weird and wrinkly, like your calculatingly provocative and shocking picture.

Son .. of.. .the... SUN? REALLY? OK, nothing to see here, as I said...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join