It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former State Dept, Veteran Drops Bombshell: WWIII Starts Sept 25, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

and then what Obama will stay idle ?

Possibly idle for a time... Then step in to earn his peace prize. It would all be fake though, as is everything with Obama.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

and then what Obama will stay idle ?

Possibly idle for a time... Then step in to earn his peace prize. It would all be fake though, as is everything with Obama.

The man is hard to read lol .. i have to give him that
is he with Israel or not .. im not sure anymore
he is hiding his cards more well then i though
i think Israel is just used to be arrogant .. make the muslim hate them very much
maybe Obama wants somebody to attack Israel so he could unleash a big war with
Russia and China at the same time
sacrifice someone to go after someone is a old wicked strategy
only the elites could come up with such plan

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

hahah I hope you'll change your avatar to a pic of yourself with a mouthful of underpants.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
One thing i cannot wrap my head around....why does Netanyahu want a war so bad? Everyone knows if he strikes Iran, it kicks off WW3. This is why Obama is staying out....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'll bet you a 1 week voluntary ban you are wrong

you in ?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Shouldnt this be in the predictions forum?
No offence Ben, but it is just a prediction
And Alex??? really? Ive yet to see anything hes spewed that has been something to worry about

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Its just an article
apparently this former state dept veteran is predicting ww3
i though of posting it in the prediction forum .. mods can move the thread
will it happen ? i hope not
if it doesnt happen his reputation will be ruined
making this kind of prediction is dangerous .. he should know better
does he know something we dont know ?

thats why i posted the article here so we can debate it
edit on 9/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Fair enough sir,
I guess we shall all wait and see
Though I wouldnt be surprised as MANY seem to be feeling
something awaits around the corner.. and its seemingly not good

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If

we see WW3 start on September 25th, I will eat the underwear I am wearing at the time

If WW3 starts, ( with all its' predicted manifestations) your ONLY recourse for nourishment may well be the underwear you are wearing at that time!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Guess I'll have to reschedule my Brazilian wax appointment.....

Des

I have the 27th open if that will work?

Sorry I was all in till I got to the "INFOWARS" stamp of approval. then I remembered AJ so I will have pass on the 25th.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Israel won't attack while China is distracting the US.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Guess I'll have to reschedule my Brazilian wax appointment.....

Des

Just reschedule it for the 21st 22nd 23rd and a final sitting on the 24th. Do you think four three hour sessions will be enough time to cover such prodigious estates? LMAO!!!

Just kidding of course DES.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE,,,,HURRY WAX YOUR SNACKER.

THinking I will just wax my snow board for the coming season.

Makes sence though that this would kick off in the start of a cold season, winter would take care of a lot of useless eaters.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Watch for the Stennis (CVN74) being a day or two out from the gulf.

She's about 7 days out now. Just a heads up.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Also this:

Eglin Air Force Base In Florida Moves Out All AC-103 Gunships

NTEB’s military sources have told us late this evening that at the Eglin Air Force Base, in the Florida panhandle, all Lockheed AC-130 aircraft have been moved out “somewhere”. We have not be able to confirm this yet and will keep you posted as the situation develops. Eglin AFB is home to the 33rd Fighter Wing, 919th Special Operations Wing, 7th Special Forces Group, and 53rd Wing to name a few.

Those who understand will know what this means.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I can tell everyone what's going to happen here... nothing will happen, then me or someone else will come in and say, "look, nothing happened!"

Then the response will be that it didn't happen because attention was drawn to it, like ATS is even a fart on the wind to those controlling government policy.

Same thing happened with the whole Olympics thing. Nothing happened, just as plenty of people said that nothing would happen. And then when people started to show up to expose the BS merchants who "heard from someone that something was being planned" they claimed that it was cancelled because too many suspected

If we see WW3 start on September 25th, I will eat the underwear I am wearing at the time.

+1

Well said.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wow, so many off topic posts with so much sarcasm. One or two are to be expected, but geez people-- do every one of you have to disagree so vehemently??? Talk about mob mentality! This is they very reason why I don't start threads on this site.

OP, I'm not crazy about Alex Jones, but I watched that particular interview because of the dude's background. Impressive to say the least. He's a psychiatrist who helped as far back as the Carter Administration, advising and intervening at times in regards to terrorism. He recently split the scene b/c he couldn't stomach certain policy decisions and the lack of diplomacy.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
Israel won't attack while China is distracting the US.

Neutralizing China is part of the battle plan.

The US may lose key positions in the Pacific during what unfolds........but in the end they will get them back. Might take years, but they'll get them back.

The first post saying Israel can't get America onboard to attack Iran.......I laugh. America's been taking out countries alllllllll around Iran.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
One thing i cannot wrap my head around....why does Netanyahu want a war so bad? Everyone knows if he strikes Iran, it kicks off WW3. This is why Obama is staying out....

There is something very unstable about Netanyahu,he's of the old guard of Israeli who wants ALL arab opposition to Israel removed and to hell with the consequences for the rest of the world.
However,I don't really think that an Israeli strike on Iran will neccesarily precipitate WW3 as,for once,Obama seems to be doing the right thing and distancing the US from Israel,OK there is quite a build up of naval forces in the gulf,but I would suggest that they are only in place to ensure that the strait of Hormuz remains open in the event of any Iranian blockade.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

seen your posts to lol
i dont have any problem with anyone posting their opinion
we are all different after all and born under different constellations
if you give me your birthday (yrs is not really important)
i could read you more and try to understand your way of thinking
Paganism is very old and it is just another word for occultism
you have maybe gain some knowledge or power by using old symbols
but at what end ?
even the nazi symbol have a double meaning
what is important is to make the balance out of everything
your previous post wasnt balanced .. downplaying world events and by far
it was like you were saying .. move along nothing to see here
i want arguments for why you think that .. not the old downplaying card tricks
you sound like an inteligent guy and can certainly come up with a better post

the real inner strength comes from your heart
no symbol can teach you that

do you really have blue eyes ?
we have a common point there

But you do have a problem with people posting their opinion. In a recent thread that you started you asked people who didn't agree with you not to respond!

Paganism is not "just another word for occultism". Paganism is an ancient group of spiritual beliefs, often built around the environment, the soul, and the spirit. The Pentagram is a representation of the Pagan spiritual belief system and covers many different things. Its basis is in self-empowerment and inner belief.

I am well aware of the nature of spiritual, religious and political symbols. Whether you believe they are relevant or not is completely irrelevant to me. I might believe that wearing a crucifix is irrelevant, but the very discussion of it here is irrelevant.

The fact is, you have made a claim about the beginning of WW3, and that claim is based on the "opinions" of someone who may have held a high position, but no longer does.

These statements were also made with the bombastic approval of the notorious Alex Jones, someone who has made potentially thousands of inaccurate and blatantly false statements about everything from the beginning of an "Illuminati takeover" to the building of "gas chambers" in America.

Everything I have seen that man state has either been based on completely ridiculous hearsay, the ramblings of potentially mentally ill people, or simply been debunked as complete twaddle.

It's also interesting to note that Dr. Steve Pieczenik is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, something AJ himself has openly attacked numerous times and views as part of the global conspiracy. So, it's fine for AJ to put that aside just long enough and hope that no one notices it while he gets some ramblings out of the man...

Dr. Steve Pieczenik has written books on the use of psychological warfare, involving disinformation, terrorism, psychology and so on, he's a former member of government, and he's a member of the Council on Foreign Relations too. If anything, AJ and people here should be viewing this man with incredible suspicion.

The opinions of this man, and the opinions of AJ, do not lend credence to the idea that WW3 is about to start.

It might, of course. It could start tomorrow, or next month, or next year... but I can guarantee you that this man doesn't not know anything more than the most logical of thinkers.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Its just an article
apparently this former state dept veteran is predicting ww3
i though of posting it in the prediction forum .. mods can move the thread
will it happen ? i hope not
if it doesnt happen his reputation will be ruined
making this kind of prediction is dangerous .. he should know better
does he know something we dont know ?

thats why i posted the article here so we can debate it

Then go right ahead, debate it. Tell us why this is right, and we'll all tell you why it is a load of BS.

Just growing a bit tired of these "whistleblower says this" and "whistleblower says that" articles. Alex Jones may not be the cluprit himself, but he sure as hell plays the biggest part in trying to spread BS rumors and lies amongst conspiracy theorists. I wonder how long it will take him to claim that it didnt happen because he brought attention to the issue?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join