It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former State Dept, Veteran Drops Bombshell: WWIII Starts Sept 25, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Im not surprise at all by this news
and i dont have much to say on this
except that many Americans were fooled by the zionist
now because of Bibi .. how many young american soldier will go sacrifice themself
for that jerk .. make me sick

Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul: Speaking with Infowars’ Alex Jones, former Assistant Deputy Secretary of State Dr. Steve Pieczenik says Israel plans to attack Iran before the U.S. elections of Nov. 6., and, that an attack on Iran will assuredly kickoff WWIII, according to him.
Moreover, Pieczenik, a man whose career inspired the character Jack Ryan of the Tom Clancy book series, says the ‘October Surprise’ will not take place in October. Instead, the big surprise will come earlier, in late September

Dr. Pieczenik says the specific date of the strike on Iran is Sept. 25th or 26th, Yom Kippur—the Jewish holiday, which commences in the year 2012 at sundown on the 25th, and ends at nightfall, the following day.

“It [an Israeli attack on Iran] could be earlier than October, because we have Yom Kippur. And I predicted on your radio show, and I predicted to our national security people, privately, that Benjamin Bibi Netanyahu would start something on Rosh Hashanah,” says Pieczenick.

“This [prediction] was over a year ago, and I said it on your radio show. He was as predictable as a clock, and the Israelis will be very predictable, on Yom Kippur,” he adds.

Pieczenik says it’s clear to him that Israeli prime minister Bibi Netanyahu has already planned to attack Iran and has been desperately trying to enlist the U.S. to back him up. But, with or without U.S. direct help, Pieczenik is certain that Israel will attack Iran.

Moreover, he says Netanyahu is an extremest, who will “lie” for his personal and selfish cause, a conclusion also drawn by many Israelis who protest his regime.

“Everything Bibi is saying to the Americans and the American Jews is an absolute, unmitigated lie,” Pieczenik, a Jew, himself, says forcefully,

Still not shocked ? Read this below

I want Netanyahu to “begin telling the truth, that the involvement of Israel was, in 9-11” says Pieczenik. “Over 134 Mossad operatives were picked up on 9-11. The FBI picked them up [and] debriefed them. They were clearly involved with the Pakistani ISI and Saudi Arabian intelligence” on 9-11.

And, as far as the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, Christopher Steven: he was murdered by the Israeli, Saudi Arabia and Zionist neocons cabal, according to Pieczenik.

“The killing of the ambassador is to precipitate war, so that Israel can finally get into Iran and try to destroy Iran,” he says. “It will be the beginning of the end of Israel. It’s Armageddon for Israel,” if it attacks Iran.

“The Pentagon source informed me the distance between the Libyan embassy, where the ambassador was, and where the rioters were, was so large, and two days of delay in response . . ., simply that they [the killers of Stevens and three other embassy employees] were professionals ready to take out our ambassador,” he adds, and with the “approval from Saudi Arabia.”

The only good news i can see in the article is :

But the Obama Administration won’t bite to being drawn into another unpopular war—following the failures, war crimes and lies surrounding the attack of Iraq and Afghanistan by the Bush Administration.

“Netanyahu has no idea that Petreus will not save him; Dempsey will not save him; our Navy will not save him; McRaven will not save him; neither will Obama,” states Pieczenik. “He cannot get that message through, so he’s pushing this through until he kills one of our ambassadors, precipitate what we call ‘provocation propaganda’, only with the approval of Saudi Arabia.”

Israel will maybe be alone when they attack Iran
and then what Obama will stay idle ?
doesnt make sens .. we miss something here

Link
edit on 9/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sweet, its been awhile since we had a nice count down to doomsday thread. September 25th is saved...

edit on 18-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

After infowars...i rolled my eyes
See ya on the 26th

maybe that's the "october surprise".....the 'event' actually starts in september---------->SURPRISE!

edit on 18-9-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hope the weather will be good as i'll get the barby out and burn some meat with a few beers watching the nukes go flying overhead as i'm not one to miss a good end of the world as we seem to have atleast one a day here

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

OH ! NO ! Not this September 25 !

I just got my house paid off and was planning for a mortage burning on the 30th.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can tell everyone what's going to happen here... nothing will happen, then me or someone else will come in and say, "look, nothing happened!"

Then the response will be that it didn't happen because attention was drawn to it, like ATS is even a fart on the wind to those controlling government policy.

Same thing happened with the whole Olympics thing. Nothing happened, just as plenty of people said that nothing would happen. And then when people started to show up to expose the BS merchants who "heard from someone that something was being planned" they claimed that it was cancelled because too many suspected

If we see WW3 start on September 25th, I will eat the underwear I am wearing at the time.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Guess I'll have to reschedule my Brazilian wax appointment.....

Des

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No I don't believe this. I don't think they sit down and define a date to start WWIII.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

your post reflect who you are "detachedindividual"
how can you play the downplaying card again
are you living in a bubble or what ?
can you not connect all the patern in the world
we also are in 2012 and not far is the big 21 december date
how can you be so detached
it is very unwise to downplay things .. especially now
the "i told you so" will become irrelevant if a war happen
or maybe you downplay things because you want it to happen ?
and you are scare to ruin the big moment but also very excited ?
people like you are hard to read but nice star
what does it represent .. oh wait i know .. lucifer !
now everything is clear

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I will run around with a thong on when it happens bro..lol

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I can tell everyone what's going to happen here... nothing will happen, then me or someone else will come in and say, "look, nothing happened!"

Then the response will be that it didn't happen because attention was drawn to it, like ATS is even a fart on the wind to those controlling government policy.

Is it not good then that ATS is actually preventing all this SHTF scenario's from happening?

Here, my turn.:
We will all be destroyed before Christmas and I will not be drinking lots of beer.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

Here, my turn.:
We will all be destroyed before Christmas and I will not be drinking lots of beer.

Hihi at least that will be after my END OF THE WORLD PARTY from 12/20-12/22.Expect a lot ot END OF THE WORLD SEX....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OK! Maybe I can contact my relatives, we blew off the Olympics.
I'll see if we can do a full blown ALIEN attack on the 25th and make everybody happy.

edit on 18-9-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

your post reflect who you are "detachedindividual"
how can you play the downplaying card again
are you living in a bubble or what ?
can you not connect all the patern in the world
we also are in 2012 and not far is the big 21 december date
how can you be so detached
it is very unwise to downplay things .. especially now
the "i told you so" will become irrelevant if a war happen
or maybe you downplay things because you want it to happen ?
and you are scare to ruin the big moment but also very excited ?
people like you are hard to read but nice star
what does it represent .. oh wait i know .. lucifer !
now everything is clear

Ben81, I've seen a lot of your posts, and you consistently make wild and outlandish claims, with no evidence - or very little - all while claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with you is the idiot.

As for the star, I'll have you know that it is a Pentagram, it's an ancient Pagan symbol representing personal inner strength. Your claim that it is somehow related to "satanism" is Christian propaganda.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavlar1974
I will run around with a thong on when it happens bro..lol

Would you like me to schedule a Brazilian wax for you too...I'll make sure our appointments are before, or after WWW date.....

Des

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Same thing happened with the whole Olympics thing. Nothing happened, just as plenty of people said that nothing would happen. And then when people started to show up to expose the BS merchants who "heard from someone that something was being planned" they claimed that it was cancelled because too many suspected

If we see WW3 start on September 25th, I will eat the underwear I am wearing at the time.

If we see WW3 starting on September 25th, I WILL eat the underwear You are wearing at the time!

See you all on the 26th!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You have got to stop this from happening............you guys saved the olympics so do your stuff. The Walking Dead starts up again but not until October.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

seen your posts to lol
i dont have any problem with anyone posting their opinion
we are all different after all and born under different constellations
if you give me your birthday (yrs is not really important)
i could read you more and try to understand your way of thinking
Paganism is very old and it is just another word for occultism
you have maybe gain some knowledge or power by using old symbols
but at what end ?
even the nazi symbol have a double meaning
what is important is to make the balance out of everything
your previous post wasnt balanced .. downplaying world events and by far
it was like you were saying .. move along nothing to see here
i want arguments for why you think that .. not the old downplaying card tricks
you sound like an inteligent guy and can certainly come up with a better post

the real inner strength comes from your heart
no symbol can teach you that

do you really have blue eyes ?
we have a common point there

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
But the latest expansion for World of Warcraft comes out on the 25th, WWIII is gonna have to wait!

*slams fist on desk*

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Funny quote, ''But the american government wont risk being drawn into another unpopular war''.

That gem right there should tell you everything you need to know about this particular person, his agenda and who he supports.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join