It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Employees of Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies Globally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Great thread, it speaks volumes. Its the People that form government not vice-versa.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A very good letter.
I wish you did not need to Wright it. But times are very bad.

Despot dictators get in to power because they are geniuses and very good at physiology.
They know ever trick to make people do what they want them to do.
And how to slowly warp their minds and beliefs.
And in the end they will do whatever they are told to do.
It is a slow brain washing. you end up with
a group of people with no morals and no humanity

Other dictators have done this before.
People find it hard to believe what they did.
They see other people as sub human or not human at all.
Like the muslins. The dictators are making them look like mad crazy animals.
They use religious differences to. We can all see it in the news now.

They are playing the people of the world.
You are All capable of it.
If you watch a chilled play a computer game.
You can see they have no empathy.
In the game they will kill people that give them no benefit in the game.
They kill them because they can!

to stop it all we All need to do is to say stop!
or is it to late?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Pink Floyd said it quite well way back in '75.

Welcome my son... welcome to the machine.

It's a really sad state we live in today. Part of the problem is we are all just little cogs and gears in "the machine".

No one wants to be "that guy" who takes a stand and risk losing their job, and or career. Many of the underlings in these alphabet organizations have families they support. I'm not saying it's right by any means, but family is the ultimate motivator, and putting one's family in jeopardy simply isn't considered on option for most breadwinners.

Nobody has enough power to wield influence over the cabal of madmen operating the machine. They keep us little guys from becoming organized enough which would give us a chance to fight it, but they know if we get organized enough, their finished. That's why they come up with things like homeland terrorist, and use countless issues to "divide and conquer" us.

The seeds were planted long ago, and now we're starting to see what fruit it bears. What scares the hell out of me is the fruit looks an awful lot like the fourth reich. I really love my kids to death, but lately I'm really questioning whether I've set them up for a fall by even bringing them into this world. That thought alone should NEVER cross a parents mind, but the way it's headed how can you not at least contemplate it?

God help my grandchildren if and when I become grandpa. This isn't the America I envisioned for them that's for certain.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This constant barage of negativity has left most of us in a state of perpetual shock. We go about our daily affairs with great fear and dread shoved deep down into the recesses of our minds. We no longer feel peace - because the threat is ever present.
reply to post by Hefficide

You my friend may live in fear and I don't know who all these other people that live in "constant state of perpetual shock" but you must be referring to the average coward or the average idiot who accepts life as it is and does NOTHING to change his or hers own place in the standings.

I do not fear the way the world is. I quite like the world as is bar the government and the bankers and most of the human race.

Peace is over rated and violence and war are not nice but a steady reminder that things are real. If we all lived in the little bubble you are asking for life would be boring. Heck, life without mystery and subterfuge is pointless.

I respect the fact that you have this opinion (but I don't respect the 80 people who flagged this thread) as once again a moderator can write what he or she likes in any forum and it doesnt get moved to the bin or the off topic threads like other members of the community.

The premise of your "letter" should only represent the people who on here have little or no choice in life and are willing to have someone like yourself be their voice.

I on the other hand do not want the intelligence community to think for one instance that your letter represents everyone or even the majority (only 80 flags) of the community who otherwise have a deep hatred of our current world governments.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Great post, Heff!

S&F

That CERTAINLY needed to be said and I share your sentiments. Unfortunately it will fall on many deaf ears. We inch closer to complete totalitarian control every day and I don’t see these powers voluntarily changing course. I continue to hope for the best…..

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Peace is over rated and violence and war are not nice but a steady reminder that things are real. If we all lived in the little bubble you are asking for life would be boring. Heck, life without mystery and subterfuge is pointless.

How would you feel if you were given "a steady reminder" towards one of your immediate family members, such as one of them getting violently murdered? I'll take the "overrated "and "boring" peace any day thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That's crossing the line, buddy. You seem to be having some kind of breakdown, I hope you're just immature and having some laughs with your immature trolling friends, that'd be less concerning.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by

I made a rational statement, this is out right slander.
edit on 19-9-2012 by burdman30ott6 because: Offensive member name of ATS Troll removed

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by

Besides that, your threads are based on conjecture, without a single piece of proof or evidence to back them up. Just some fancy, well picked words that have no real meaning at all.

What? What the hell are you talking about, no proof???

Homeland security - "If you see something, say something". Sounds like something right out of the East German stasi playbook to me.

NDAA - This speaks for itself.

The Patriot Act - Ditto with this one.

Homeland Terrorist - Just for having a Ron Paul BUMPER STICKER.

I'm barely scratching the surface here, if you want more proof I'll provide it, as well as links.
Are you living under a rock that has internet service or something?

edit on 19-9-2012 by burdman30ott6 because: Offensive member name of ATS Troll removed

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Let's not feed the trolls, guys.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

So shut up stop imagining things and do nothing?

or

Do something but that something is exactly what they made you do ?

Your debate is circular and nonsensical

Better to live 5 minutes as a Tiger than a lifetime as a worm (Red dwarf)

Your analogy is flawed because it posits that there are only two choices, the tiger or the worm. The zookeeper laughs at such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer
I'm honestly telling you that 90% of our calls these days are complete crap because the public calls in stuff that shouldn't be called in. With cellphones now we get 10 calls a day of "traffic complaints" that we have to investigate only to stop a driver who is completely confused as to why someone complained on them.

I blame a lot of this on the public themselves...and perhaps the paranoia that the media and government has encouraged, but I think the real problem lies in education. People don't know how to get along or simply be kind anymore, or when they should call the police. Below I will list some calls I have had in the last year or so:

Call because someone saw a deer in the woods.
Call to fix a water heater...yes someone called the police to fix their water heater and was pissed I wouldn't do it.
Call to tell their kid I will take them to jail if they don't go to school...which I refused to do.
Call to get their money back because a restaurant messed up their order, civil issue we don't handle.
Call to ask me personally while working, if they could have money because they needed to get to court in another county.
Call because a car was "all over the road" which I witnessed as I was behind the caller...the suspect vehicle had only weaved one time within the lines and was driving perfectly normal.
Call from a person following a car telling me they were behind a car going 100 mph..they continued to follow this car at the same speed thus breaking the law themselves.
Call because someone sent them a hurtful text message or facebook message...my response is to block them.
Call because someone said they were gonna be killed...I will investigate it..only to find it may have never been said.
Call to ask how to file taxes.
Call to give someone a ride home who was drunk.

There are 1000s more....I also want to add that many of the calls we get ...the victim is the suspect the next day and vice versa. Almost every cop I know would rather focus on big time crime then petty crap like this and these calls above amount for more than half of our day usually.

Maybe you guys need to have some kind of "side agency" that you can forward all these nonsensical calls to or just don't show up at all. Since you mentioned weed, it shouldn't even be illegal in the first place and it may not be in the near future since the majority of people want legalization now.

Also, why doesn't anyone listen to the people who do the traffic studies for a living and know that using the 85th percentile to set speed limits is the safest way to set them to make roads safer. In many areas, speed limits would be raised. People, including police, start getting all frantic and crazy saying things like "Oh no! Then people will drive even FASTER if we raised speed limits!" I don't think that's true at all, I think most people drive at speeds that they feel are safe and comfortable for them regardless of the speed limit. Raising the speed limit just means less manpower needed from police, no more of these stupid speed cameras and it makes it easier for police to weed out the really bad drivers. Seriously, there's at least a dozen things people do in cars that are MUCH more dangerous than driving 90+mph on the beltways or even going 40-50 in a 35 zone. Speed limits are artificially set too low and it creates two types of drivers: those who are scared of being pulled over and drive at or UNDER the posted speed limit causing a back up of traffic, people having to constantly go around them or rolling road blocks creating traffic jams. Slow drivers are six times more likely to be involved in an accident than someone driving fast. Raising speed limits to the 85th percentile would, IMO, make roads safer by having everyone going closer to the same speed and we may even see less traffic jams on the highway. Beltway speed limits should be 65-70mph at minimum and bring back the minimal speed limit too.

Stop slowing everyone down. You can't buy a car that doesn't go at least 100mph. Car advancements in performance, braking, handling and tire tech has made cars safer than they've ever been. Why are all speed limits artificially lowered? I hope police know that means no one respects those speed limits and never will, but there's money to be made by keeping them too low and ticketing people who exceed the limit even if they weren't endangering lives in any way.

As for all those silly calls, let the meter maids do it instead of sitting around with radar guns hiding to bust people. Cops need to stop worrying about the petty stuff you mentioned or come up with another branch of the police to deal with the nonsense. You guys should be stopping real crime and please, please stop with the speed cameras and start using the 85th percentile. Why have experts do studies when we don't listen to their findings? This happens with many things.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom
reply to post by

Besides that, your threads are based on conjecture, without a single piece of proof or evidence to back them up. Just some fancy, well picked words that have no real meaning at all.

What? What the hell are you talking about, no proof???

Homeland security - "If you see something, say something". Sounds like something right out of the East German stasi playbook to me.

NDAA - This speaks for itself.

The Patriot Act - Ditto with this one.

Homeland Terrorist - Just for having a Ron Paul BUMPER STICKER.

I'm barely scratching the surface here, if you want more proof I'll provide it, as well as links.
Are you living under a rock that has internet service or something?

Oh, come on, you probably believe the PATRIOT Act lets the government spy on and arrest people illegally. Why would anyone want to ask you for evidence when you're knee deep in agenda-driven misinformation?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

So shut up stop imagining things and do nothing?

or

Do something but that something is exactly what they made you do ?

Your debate is circular and nonsensical

Better to live 5 minutes as a Tiger than a lifetime as a worm (Red dwarf)

Your analogy is flawed because it posits that there are only two choices, the tiger or the worm. The zookeeper laughs at such nonsense.

I thought the zookeeper was a figment of my imagination?

If said system exists..(zookeeper) and we don't like the way the zoo is ran, the Tigers are much more likely to be able to resist, are you saying their is no way to change the zoo?so that we should not even bother trying?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Many of you are simply lower level employees, making a living, serving what you see as a righteous cause, and doing the best you can with the limited information and access that you posses.

And many of you truly do fight the good fight with honor and integrity. For this I applaud, commend, and thank you. But I also add this: Can you be sure that your morally correct work is being used to morally correct ends by those above you?

at 86 flag , i chime

but the cone of silence , is over us all

right chief
... and you're right . it makes you wonder whose agenda is being
served when whistleblowers get labelled

" rogue agent "

edit on 19-9-2012 by radarloveguy because: coz

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
yeah, that'll work.

new topics

top topics