An Open Letter to Employees of Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies Globally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
As if they'd ever read this here.

May I ask, was this letter part of psychiatric therapy?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
A nice sentiment this letter, i am afraid my friend we are passed all this already, while your intentions are noble we need to ....

DON'T......

A. Stop hoping others will save us (government employees ufo etc), they will not. as many are unaware of whats going on.

B. Stop posting songs that remind u of how it should be or could be , that's the hippie equivalent of sitting round the fire and holding hands waiting for the end.. its prayer of a sorts..

DO

A. SOMETHING yourself , time for eloquence is over my friend .. writing letters at this time is just wasting paper we can all see the path before us being laid down and its a path I and many others refuse to follow.

B. write your OWN song ( maybe millions will hear it and change the worlds mindset).

C Work outside the system to change the system, you cannot work within the laws of a system and hope to change it , when the people Trashing the planet are above the law itself.

D. i am afraid real change will take nothing less than Mass uprising throughout western civilization , we must throw off X-Factors shackles, withhold our money and bring the system to its knees, failing that March down to corrupt central and drag them out one by one, it has happened before and Will happen again .. only question is when and will you be a part of it?

I dare not type anymore..

Good luck to us all

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
A nice sentiment this letter, i am afraid my friend we are passed all this already, while your intentions are noble we need to ....

DON'T......

A. Stop hoping others will save us (government employees ufo etc), they will not. as many are unaware of whats going on.

B. Stop posting songs that remind u of how it should be or could be , that's the hippie equivalent of sitting round the fire and holding hands waiting for the end.. its prayer of a sorts..

DO

A. SOMETHING yourself , time for eloquence is over my friend .. writing letters at this time is just wasting paper we can all see the path before us being laid down and its a path I and many others refuse to follow.

B. write your OWN song ( maybe millions will hear it and change the worlds mindset).

C Work outside the system to change the system, you cannot work within the laws of a system and hope to change it , when the people Trashing the planet are above the law itself.

D. i am afraid real change will take nothing less than Mass uprising throughout western civilization , we must throw off X-Factors shackles, withhold our money and bring the system to its knees, failing that March down to corrupt central and drag them out one by one, it has happened before and Will happen again .. only question is when and will you be a part of it?

Good luck to us all

Your "D" solution is a march into anarchy, where your imaginary elites would have total free reign and bring untold misery and suffering to the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

DON'T......

DO

Good luck to us all

Your "D" solution is a march into anarchy, where your imaginary elites would have total free reign and bring untold misery and suffering to the world.

Imaginary elites.. do some research lol

And yes it is a possible march into TEMPORARY anarchy... but in my opinion that is much better than living in this organized anarchy of a society resplendent with the illusion of freedom that you are clinging too.

Many uprisings in the past have initiated mass improvements in the local society .. FACT, turbulent at the time .. YES good in the long run? why certainly Yes.

Anyway nothing to read here just another internet crazy .. move along .. i am sure 'Irans got talent' is about to start somewhere if u hurry u might just catch it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

DON'T......

DO

Good luck to us all

And yes it is a possible march into TEMPORARY anarchy... but in my opinion that is much better than living in this organized anarchy of a society resplendent with the illusion of freedom that you are clinging too.

Many uprisings in the past have initiated mass improvements in the local society .. FACT, turbulent at the time .. YES good in the long run? why certainly Yes.

Anyway nothing to read here just another internet crazy .. move along .. i am sure 'Irans got talent' is about to start somewhere if u hurry u might just catch it.

Any uprising that you imagine to be genuine would really be orchestrated by your imaginary elites to make them even more untouchable. If they are so all controlling and powerful then you are acting now as their mere puppet without a clue to your own involvement. What you see as "organized anarchy" we live in today is actually the handcuffs they want you to remove from them.
You did not think this schizophrenic undertaking through too well did you?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Wow! Heff, not sure what to say except that is your best post ever on ATS.

Epic!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
the problem with anarchy is that the "good" people that others would want to run the government, are usually the people that get eliminated first. you must have intelligent, thoughtful, people in control, or it's every man for himself type of rule.
examples of this are abundant in human history, it is imperative that we work within the laws of our society and those of our nation. it is easy to contemplate the "movie" version of a rightous overthrow of a corrupt government, but, reality is totally different. there are ways to fight corruption already built into our system of government, the problem lies with doing the mundane and tedious tasks it takes to root it out. charging up the hill with a flag in one hand, and a gun in the other, is great on the big screens of hollywood movies, but it doesn't happen like that in real life.
all you have to do is look at syria right now, to see how anarchy works. regular people living there are the ones where their whole lives have been turned upside down. families are destroyed, plans for a future are non-existant.
work within the system, there are good people in government that are striving every day to make things work.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well written OP, props to you, mate.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
We have lost the war for freedom a long time ago , and we did not even fight for it , intelligence communities sole purposes nowadays are too put restrictions on freedom , soon every thing we do will be looked at by those "patriots " heck a 5 year old will be called a terrorist for taking candy from the candy store , as with any dictatorial regime , any one opposing the regime will be silenced

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

DON'T......

DO

Good luck to us all

Any uprising that you imagine to be genuine would really be orchestrated by your imaginary elites to make them even more untouchable. If they are so all controlling and powerful then you are acting now as their mere puppet without a clue to your own involvement. What you see as "organized anarchy" we live in today is actually the handcuffs they want you to remove from them.
You did not think this schizophrenic undertaking through too well did you?

So shut up stop imagining things and do nothing?

or

Do something but that something is exactly what they made you do ?

Your debate is circular and nonsensical

Better to live 5 minutes as a Tiger than a lifetime as a worm (Red dwarf)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Please remain in your home. We will be with you shortly.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Epic!

What was so epic about it?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrongside

Originally posted by Realtruth

Epic!

What was so epic about it?

i am guessing this is the guy from the top of the page that had his post removed for off topic discussion?

can't say i agree with them removing your post , it was not totally off topic... but u gonna keep creating aliases and posting the same thing? seems like you have a little witch hunt on your hands

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
wow that was quick they did it too you again , maybe if you have personal feelings about an individual and not a topic u can private message them with your thoughts.. i am sure the OP would be willing to discuss your ramblings .

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Your honest words almost make me believe in humanity again. I fight the good fight every day and am glad to meet a few others who do. ATS is a wonderful forum thank you for moderating and contributing . I think this website moves and shakes a lot more than we realize (in a good way).

Many may not believe that the dark day is here where domestic terrorism also includes our own homes and families. But it has. As others have mentioned we will need God in those in between places of need!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks to me like Hefficide might have a bit of a cyber stalker.

Hopefully, some agents go rogue from the OP and help him track the psycho down.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Amazing post my brother. It's mind boggling how many reply posters have such a role over and die attitude about such an empowering and uplifting post. Ever heard of the words " The pen is mightier than the sword." and I also remember these words " A problem can never be solved with the same energy that it was created." The minute we choose to initiate solving the problem with the same level of violence used towards us that is the exact moment they are waiting for. They'll label all those in part as terrorist and extremist and go on a mass happy go lucky extermination of who ever they want. Those of you who hold quotes to value such as "fight fire with fire." have you actually ever seen some one try to put out a fire with more fire? Its a loosing battle my friends.

Peace and Love to all.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I am not asking you to violate contract, trust, or oath. Only that you apply reason and logic to your keeping of those oaths.

~Hefficide

Hey buddy, I appreciate your post. I have served in the military and am currently a cop. I am hoping to help answer or at least attempt to respond logically to your post.

I have honestly found that most intel officers, cops, and security workers do apply logic and keep their oath, but I want to give you an example of what we deal with.

At least once a week I get a call from a parent who read on their kid's facebook page that another teenager is going to "beat them up" or hurt them in some way. As a cop because I see this so much I know that 99.9999% of the time it is just a threat. However I know have to investigate it....even though it's a load of crap. Do you know why I have to investigate it even though it may be completely ridiculous? Because that one in million chance that this kid hurts the other kid and courts find I didn't take it seriously will mean that someone now owns my house and pension that aint me.

So with that in mind lets apply it further...I probably receive close to 5 calls a day that are complete utter bullsh*t, but i have to investigate them...imagine each person I am investigating feeling completely violated that a police officer is standing there asking personal questions. That person may be completely innocent and once I leave will immediately feel we entered a police state, but in actuality...it was another citizen themselves who called on them!

I'm honestly telling you that 90% of our calls these days are complete crap because the public calls in stuff that shouldn't be called in. With cellphones now we get 10 calls a day of "traffic complaints" that we have to investigate only to stop a driver who is completely confused as to why someone complained on them.

I blame a lot of this on the public themselves...and perhaps the paranoia that the media and government has encouraged, but I think the real problem lies in education. People don't know how to get along or simply be kind anymore, or when they should call the police. Below I will list some calls I have had in the last year or so:

Call because someone saw a deer in the woods.
Call to fix a water heater...yes someone called the police to fix their water heater and was pissed I wouldn't do it.
Call to tell their kid I will take them to jail if they don't go to school...which I refused to do.
Call to get their money back because a restaurant messed up their order, civil issue we don't handle.
Call to ask me personally while working, if they could have money because they needed to get to court in another county.
Call because a car was "all over the road" which I witnessed as I was behind the caller...the suspect vehicle had only weaved one time within the lines and was driving perfectly normal.
Call from a person following a car telling me they were behind a car going 100 mph..they continued to follow this car at the same speed thus breaking the law themselves.
Call because someone sent them a hurtful text message or facebook message...my response is to block them.
Call because someone said they were gonna be killed...I will investigate it..only to find it may have never been said.
Call to ask how to file taxes.
Call to give someone a ride home who was drunk.

There are 1000s more....I also want to add that many of the calls we get ...the victim is the suspect the next day and vice versa. Almost every cop I know would rather focus on big time crime then petty crap like this and these calls above amount for more than half of our day usually.

So to offer a solution to this problem I would like to see a sort of "life skills" class taught in highschool which teaches common sense things that you should have to know in the world. Another solution would be to only call the police if there is a crime...I can't tell you how many times Ive responded to a non criminal call from someone only to find them drunk under age or smoking weed...or anything else, and the saddest part is I personally don't care about people drinking under age or smoking weed...but I took an oath..and I have to enforce laws I don't always agree with just as anyone who works has to do things they don't enjoy in their job.

I feel the same as you in a lot of what you have said...it is a frustrating state in the country and the blame falls on everyone.....the rich, the poor, the middle class...there are just certain people at every level who "don't get it". Peace and good luck my friend, hopefully things will change.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join