It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is commercial air traffic then we should start walking!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I vacillated for years on the chemtrail question. It's easy enough to believe the naysayers and debunkers; their arguments are both insistent and reasonable. And yet....

Pictures like this are a part of what finally convinced me. The evidence, as ambiguous as it sometimes is, and as much as I'd like to believe that no one in their right minds would do that and that conscionable authorities wouldn't allow it--I just find the preponderance of evidence too overwhelming.

What is this picture evidence of? I see white lines in the sky that are consistent with contrails - what is the evidence they are any thing else? People saying so, with no actual physical evidence at all?

Why are we supposed to believe people who say that these are chemtrails, geoengineering, etc., when they cannot actually provide any credible backup to their claims??

edit on 18-9-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
cool picture of airplane exhust trails.... what am i looking for again?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

reply to post by GoKill

so there is no way this is normal air traffic? Aircraft flying at altitude in conditions where contrails can form and clouds are present cannot make contrails?

I guess you are right. No more proof is needed.

Now that you have established you are being sprayed very heavily by "?", what do you think will be the end result? Sickness? Death? Morgelons? People glowing in the dark?

Please list the effect you think will happen so we can follow the mass sickness in the news.

lol
and there they go again
putting words in peoples mouths again
i've noticed most, if not all, of the more "crazier" "chemmie" beliefs were made up by the nay-sayers

way to deny IGNORANCE, Brownian motion, and the 3rd law of thermodynamics

HA! Epic Fail. Everything you said was a lie.

really? you guys claim a contrail and a cirrus cloud are identical, which is BS on a major scale

man, this new way of debunking sure is easy!
No intelligence needed, just claim it's a lie and POOF!

new way? same as the old way

lol yourself, you just outed yourself as being a liar. Freudian slip perhaps?
and

Why are we supposed to believe people ... when they cannot actually provide any credible backup to their claims??
good question especially when applied to contrailers .
awaiting your answer
not that i'm expecting any illuminating ones

edit on 18-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
Yet Another Irrefutable Chemtrail / Geo-Engineering Image

If you can not or will not accept that this is not 'normal' then it is my opinion that you should seriously look into getting your head checked.

Not normal, you say?

Your image (top) looks pretty darn close to the bottom image which is from 1963. That means it was pretty normal 50 years ago. So, no, we will not accept that it's "not normal" when it was, in fact, very normal for far longer than most of us have been alive.

I would posit that those who would attempt to fear-monger and claim that it's "not normal", or "they're spraying dangerous chemicals" be the ones getting some head-checking done.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
** duplicate post (for some magical reason) **

edit on 18-9-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Aww, don't go away mad sport!

Here is a link to everything you ever needed to know about how wrong you are.

Now go ahead and tell everyone it's wrong, but by all means, don't even think about being man enough to explain why.

again, EPIC FAIL.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I see white lines in the sky that are consistent with contrails - what is the evidence they are any thing else? People saying so, with no actual physical evidence at all?

He didn't just say "evidence", he said "irrefutable evidence". Didn't you know that having no evidence is the new "irrefutable evidence" and "proof"? Hence so many threads on ATS with "proof" in the title without providing the actual proof part.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Mea culpa!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I've been walking for decades.
I don't enjoy owning cars, and people kept stealing my bikes
It hasn't affected air travel in the least.

For whatever it's worth...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Aww, don't go away mad sport!

Here is a link to everything you ever needed to know about how wrong you are.

Now go ahead and tell everyone it's wrong, but by all means, don't even think about being man enough to explain why.

again, EPIC FAIL.

i dont need to explain why its wrong,
Uncinus,
who's blog you guys are always flogging,

says it much better than i ever could
:

I spent some time looking at the web site which Ben used for the photo posted above. It's called "contrailscience.com" . The owner wants you to know that his site is all about contrail "science." (I guess somebody will have to notify the encyclopedia and school text printers that there's now a new division of science to add to physics, biology, etc.). I now see why Ben said what he said.

He's being indoctrinated by a propaganda web site and he doesn't have enough background in science to see through the BS and specious claims posted there. The web site is exclusively devoted to debunking chemtails and presenting the notion that chemtrails are really just "persistent contrails," and anyone who says otherwise are "conspiracy" nuts who are promoting a "hoax." The person who runs the web site calls himself "Mick West" (undoubtedly, a close relative of Mick Mouse). There are 6 or 7 supportive "readers" who agree with every ridiculous, half-baked comment that Mick writes, but thankfully, I noticed there was at least one brave soul named "imakeOPSname2" who wasn't going to sit still for Mick's BS and went toe to toe with him in a series of exchanges posted with this misleading article from "Mick" explaining how planes make "vapor trails"::

contrailscience.com...

Here's how Mick West describes himself and his web site:

contrailscience.com...

ContrailScience on CNN, Nov 11 2010

ContrailScience.com is just a place where I write about both contrails and science – which also includes some looking at the “chemtrail” theory, and the pseudoscience associated with it. My name is Mick West, I have private pilot training up to long distance solo certification, and have flown a 150 mile solo flight. I’ve been training out of Santa Monica airport, so I know the airspace around here. I like writing, and figuring things out. I’ve been writing about contrails and the “chemtrail” theory since 2007.

I’m not a scientist, or a meteorologist, but I try to ensure that what I post is comprised of independently verifiable facts. You can check these facts yourself. If you find ANY error on this site, then let me know and I will issue a correction immediately. I’m not paid for this. I do not work for anyone in conjunction with this site.I’m just some guy.

Email me at:

[email protected]

Yeah, he's just "some guy."

I noticed that "imakeOPSname2" gets really annoyed and frustrated with the phony front of "science" and "facts" that Mick and his troll-like pals attempt to shove down his throat, but he still holds his own, despite his lack of polished grammar. I really give this man credit for not rolling over and acquiescing to the coercion and intimidation of the majority on that blog who were attempting to dismiss his very legitimate and accurate statements. The public needs to recognize that web sites like this are TRYING to mislead and misdirect the uninformed, unschooled, and gullible reader into accepting FALSE and specious "science" explanations in order to serve the government's counter intelligence propaganda goals. .

Ken Adachi
educate-yourself.org...
since when have opinions gained the same stature as facts?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It might help your case if you did. Otherwise it sort of makes you sound like a little kid, "It's wrong because I said so! So there!"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by GoKill

If this is so called normal commercial air traffic making a grid over our cities then ALL commercial air traffic should be grounded.

Why? Because of the clouds they create?

Ok. Let's just use surface transportation then. Great idea. Wait. Don't trucks and cars and trains and busses produce pollution too? Let's ban them as well. Factories too, let's ban them. Oh, you said we should just walk. Ok, you win. Great idea!

BTW, those "grids" aren't just over cities.
edit on 9/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

It sucks look at the places cars have been banned from,
Next thing you know they will have no fly zones.
I have seen no pedestrian signs in my life.

List of car-free places
en.wikipedia.org...

I think Zoning Laws apply to No Factory areas?

edit on 18-9-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That guy shold have read the links to actual science that are presented there - those aer hte facts that trump his opinions.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
Yet Another Irrefutable Chemtrail / Geo-Engineering Image

If you can not or will not accept that this is not 'normal' then it is my opinion that you should seriously look into getting your head checked. No other evidence needed, Just walk outside and open your freakin eyes...

If this is normal commercial air traffic (it's not) then we should start walking! We must Ban Air Travel at once!

This is not what the Wright brothers had in mind.

The interesting question here would be,
is this a result of government bailouts?

And how many airlines,
without a government bailout,
would be able to make contrails on their own?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It might help your case if you did. Otherwise it sort of makes you sound like a little kid, "It's wrong because I said so! So there!"

L
L Phage and just yesterday i was castigating a materialist and advising him to upgrade his Positivism 1.0 OS
and paid you the complement of running the latest Positivism 4.1 [1-classical(includes renaissance), 2-industrial, 3-relativity, 4-quantum]

great advice mein dude
pity you and your friends [whose bad habits are rubbing off on you] cant follow it.

and i was under the impression that quoting "mike" sufficed to explain the matter, note how neither n-dude nor yourself remark on the matter of the "dead horse"

fear not, i expect to regain my Connection and connections before wintertime when i'll be laying the entire subject of chemtrails, along with HAARP, the War against the Elementals, Ascension/2012, SpaceGoatFarts(all inclusive space oddities such as the coverup of cometary and asteroid impacts throughout history
[did you know "Second Suns" have been reported before in the historical record? ] The "HUM", Space dragons and their gathering ACE for the big one this years end etc.) [the rabbit hole is deeeeep] and much more to rest.

and wiping the smirks off some faces.

reply to post by Phage

www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh dear, still on 2.0 then?

edit on 18-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So...
Still no refutation of the information provided on contrailscience? All you have is just more of your gibberish?

edit on 9/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have been unable to find the list of scientists on
contrailscience.com...
A list of the scientists, their studies, and amount of grant money, and from whom,
for each study, would be helpful.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That guy shold have read the links to actual science that are presented there - those aer hte facts that trump his opinions.

lol mon petit kiwi who thinks he's a plucked chicken [or presents himself as one ]
i'm sure you guy have them all down pat

which means you're all doing a sloppy, and lacking rigor to boot, job of presenting these "facts"
perhaps if you dropped all the sophistries and games?

PS your dyslexia is showing [i know how it is
]
[aer? thats gaelic, not kiwi or polynesian]

reply to post by Rudy2shoes

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
I have been unable to find the list of scientists on
contrailscience.com...
A list of the scientists, their studies, and amount of grant money, and from whom,
for each study, would be helpful.
lol, dont hold your breath,
unless there are any "persistent contrails" in your area

edit on 18-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Did you have any actual information to provide, or is ad hominem your only case now?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Did you have any actual information to provide, or is ad hominem your only case now?

i could ask the same thing
and apologies had no idea referring to somebody from NZ as a kiwi was offensive

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join