If this is commercial air traffic then we should start walking!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by GoKill

FACET radar picture of air travel over the US on a normal day in July.

www.nasa.gov...

Really, a DOD site your going to reference. Yeah ok, they have never used an air brush before.. I think the human eye trumps proven BS..

Good enough explanation for you?

Next...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Sorry no TSA molestation for me. I'm good. Besides I prefer overseas travel by vessel and land travel by auto or rail. They don't have so far to fall when the engine fails... and they always do fail... and no pesky skyscrapers to get in the way, ya dig?

Yep the wright bros are turning in there graves at what a mess we have made of things...

Now where did I put that ACME rocket?

Thanks!
Gokill

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Oh of course it's photoshopped. Because there's really almost no air travel over the United States on any given day.

That particular picture is hosted on tons of sites, but it's not from the DOD, it's on a NASA site (I didn't know that NASA was part of the DOD), and it's from the FAA. But if you don't trust them either, there are plenty of sources out there that have nothing to do with the gov't that will tell you just how much travel there really is going on over our heads.
edit on 9/24/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by GoKill

FACET radar picture of air travel over the US on a normal day in July.

www.nasa.gov...

Really, a DOD site your going to reference. Yeah ok, they have never used an air brush before.. I think the human eye trumps proven BS..

Good enough explanation for you?

Next...

And there you have it. Nothing will ever satisfy this crowd.
"they" are out to get you. Watch out for "them".

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To be honest I'm not sure what to believe in the chem trail/ contrail debate. But I took a picture of a really damn strange contrail yesterday in my front yard. The picture is over 2 mb and I'm not too sure how to upload it. If someone can explain it to me, than I'll definitely upload it.

I never really gave chem trails much thought before, but what I saw yesterday was pretty strange, at least strange enough for me to run inside and grab my iPhone to take a picture of it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Actually,all contrails are chemtrails. All clouds are made of chemical structures and all contrails are made of chemicals. The only thing that is discussable is whether these chemtrails are purposely being created for some special reason.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

chemtrails are supposedly something other than normal engine exhaust - the term was not coined by Will thomas in the late 1990's to describe any chemical trail in the air - that is a tactic used by believers to try to spread the definition as far as possible to include things that do exist sothey can then say "See - chemtrails are real".

specifically chemtrails were identified as the white lines left in the sky by high flying aircraft.

Engine exhaust exists whether there is a white line or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think I figured it out. Here is the view from my front yard yesterday.

s18.postimage.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MBMASON

It does look particularly eye catching, you get various patterns when aircraft flight paths intersect, for that is what it is. If you look at a route map you will see this pattern repeated all over the place, and all the others too, but it needs the right weather for persistent trails for us to see them in sky and this is what you photographed. I've taken a few myself.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MBMASON

the question is, it that a triangle, or three "x's"?
If it's a triangle, then "they" are sending you a message, if it's "x's", then take cover. The Chemmies claim heavy spraying follows any x's in the sky.

Those of use who believe in science, think a frontal system might be approaching and that is causing the contrails to persist. If your weather is changing, then there is a very good reason for seeing persistent contrails. But I do agree that a fantastic story of government conspiracy spraying unsuspecting populace does sound much, much more exciting.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Wait are you saying that the nasa moon photos are NOT airbrushed?

I realize we're getting off topic but you acting like I'm just refusing to accept credible evidence. That is not the case but rather I will not acknowledge evidence from a PROVEN hoaxer such as nasa... nasa has ZERO creditably, point blank period..

Don't put words in my mouth bro......

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Except that the picture is only hosted on a NASA site. The actual radar image is from the FAA.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
this is all about the sun

in the morning them chemtrails i mean contrails only persist and spread on the east, in the evening they persist to the west.

go figure

it's either that or that haze with lensing effects on the atmosphere.
been a while since i saw natural clouds, and it has been a while longer since i've seen a sunset or sunrise clearly over the horizon of any large population center.
you can have a clear sky everywhere except the quadrant the sun takes its route through the sky from our perspective.

i don't think what is being sprayed is meant to kill us(enough poison in food and water already) but clearly meant to block the sun having noticeable effects on the atmosphere and surface temperatures.

of course the way it's covertly done can't lead me to think it's for the greater good.

if this was just a by product of large scale aviation there wouldn't be such a taboo on the issue and it should be addressed with all the emissions hysteria because this contrail issue has a noticeable impact on climate and surface temperatures.

i'm willing to admit it may be nothing more than water vapor from jet combustion, but who's to say there is not a coordinated effort to control where when and how airline traffic flows through just to cause and release such water vapor to produce the desired blocking effect.

the fact is our skies have changed, and the proof is on tape.

look at films, random news clips, assorted footage since ever up until the mid 1990's.
you will rarely see one contrail much less two, unless it's an airshow or military aircraft footage obviously.

look at any footage these days and you will see contrails.

so bottom line is like the thread title says if that's from commercial flights we better start walking or totally rethink jet engines and jet fuel.

because i and several other billion humans get extremely pissed off when others block our sun.

eta: so many different chemtrail/contrail threads in ats yet it's always the same guys posting the same replies and contrail science links.

so you really have three choices either these guys are personally invested in the issue, it's their job, or they have unlimited patience to deal and dismiss what they consider as ignorance and a non issue.

see you guys at the next chemtrail thread

*attempts a silly secret handsign*

edit on 27-9-2012 by UziLiberman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I realize we're getting off topic but you acting like I'm just refusing to accept credible evidence. That is not the case but rather I will not acknowledge evidence from a PROVEN hoaxer such as nasa... nasa has ZERO creditably, point blank period..

So by the same token, every picture ever presented by NASA has been airbrushed? Not one picture could be used as credible evidence?

That is the point I was trying to make. Not ever putting words in your mouth.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

It's not the skies that have changed, it's the engines that have changed. New engines are really efficient, but they also leave more contrails behind.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

BTW, going from my quote above to your question isn't putting a whole bunch of words in my mouth?

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
zaphod58 stated... It's not the skies that have changed, it's the engines that have changed. New engines are really efficient, but they also leave more contrails behind.
so how many contrails do these 'new' engines leave behind them? 10? 20? is this your new debunking tatic.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
zaphod58 stated... It's not the skies that have changed, it's the engines that have changed. New engines are really efficient, but they also leave more contrails behind.
so how many contrails do these 'new' engines leave behind them? 10? 20? is this your new debunking tatic.

The new high-bypass engines are more efficient and produce cooler exhaust therefore are more conducive to contrail formation. Surely if you are interested in this topic you are aware of this, no?

This is not a "debunking tatic[sic]" this is plain fact.

I's always the same with believers, they like to accuse others who don't share their views as using 'tactics'.

Most people on here couldn't care less what you believe, they are simply stating what is known to be true, whilst you however are simply spouting opinion and accusations.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

And you think that the turbofan hasn't changed one iota since it's introduction? The original turbofan was inefficient and left behind horrible smoke trails. If they haven't changed one bit then how are airlines flying from Hong Kong to London, without stopping? You always spout off about how we don't live in the real world, yet you think that technology with regards to air travel is locked in stone.
edit on 10/15/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join