Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

If this is commercial air traffic then we should start walking!

page: 3
20
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 


Your habit of always offering a critique of the person rather than the subject being discussed is both telling and transparent. If Uncinus, Phage, Aloysius etc have provided wrong Information, correct it and explain why it was wrong. Thats what discussing the topic means. Go on, try it, there's a first time for everything.




posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
I have been unable to find the list of scientists on
contrailscience.com...
A list of the scientists, their studies, and amount of grant money, and from whom,
for each study, would be helpful.


He may be a garbage man, it doesn't matter. The site is filled with science fact. If you see something on that site that is wrong, please cite it, and it will be fixed. It's just that simple. You don't have to be an astronaut to know where the moon is.

It's not my site, but it irritates the crap out of me to see people sit back in their mommie's basements claiming it's wrong, but then never provide any sources to back up what's wrong. Like a little kid throwing a tantrum.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by GoKill
 


so there is no way this is normal air traffic? Aircraft flying at altitude in conditions where contrails can form and clouds are present cannot make contrails?

I guess you are right. No more proof is needed.

Now that you have established you are being sprayed very heavily by "?", what do you think will be the end result? Sickness? Death? Morgelons? People glowing in the dark?

Please list the effect you think will happen so we can follow the mass sickness in the news.


Have to say that contrails looked completely different when i was a kid growing up in the 70's, they dispersed within minutes and didn't hang around like they seem to now



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 


Did you have any actual information to provide, or is ad hominem your only case now?



He has nothing, except poking fun at the people asking for his proof.

Of course, none of these links could possibly have anything to do with contrail science, right?

contrailscience.com...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

journal.borderlands.com...

www.checktheevidence.co.uk...



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by GoKill
 


so there is no way this is normal air traffic? Aircraft flying at altitude in conditions where contrails can form and clouds are present cannot make contrails?

I guess you are right. No more proof is needed.

Now that you have established you are being sprayed very heavily by "?", what do you think will be the end result? Sickness? Death? Morgelons? People glowing in the dark?

Please list the effect you think will happen so we can follow the mass sickness in the news.

I would also like to know where all the people doing the spraying and those ordering the spraying are hiding and how they manage to avoid breathiung in the stuff they are supposedly spraying. Simple stuff like the enclosed air conditioned passageways leading to/from the aircraft....to where? It can't be the terminal building can it since this gets its air from the atmosphere that has just been doused in chemicals.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by GoKill
 





If this is normal commercial air traffic (it's not) then we should start walking! We must Ban Air Travel at once!


Good Idea this is healthier for us anyway....



Sounds like a winner to me...


What a DEPRESSING PHOTO!!!

Thats what I see in Americas future if environmental HATERS such as those like the Koch brothers keep lobbying Republicans to ELIMINATE environmental protections and eliminate all regulations so that big-business and corporations can destroy our air that we breath, and the lakes, streams, and waterways that we DRINK.

That is just ONE NIGHTMARE for America in our backyards that I see with evils like them lobbying our republican politicians.

NOT GOOD, and NOT in our interests. Very SCARY PHOTO there that can become a reality some day in our backyards...



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just ignore the nay sayers because they will not believe ANYTHING in ANYWAY until it slaps then square in the face.


Originally posted by GoKill
Believe what you will guys.

Just saying,

If this is so called normal commercial air traffic making a grid over our cities then ALL commercial air traffic should be grounded. Whether or not you believe in chemtrails does not matter in this instance. It's more of a common sense issue. When you can see more white then blue on a clear day something is wrong. It doesn't take a slide-rule to figure it out, only a set of eyes...

I'm not going to get into a long drawn out debate over it. I don't need to as the image speaks for itself. However get used to me posting things of this nature as ats has given us a GE forum and I intend to use it...

[off topic] But speaking of GE forum...
Funny how ats didn't give us a nut case 'chemtrail' forum but rather a 'geoengineering' forum. Again a common sense type of conclusion is needed.

Thanks!
Gokill



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
lol the hypocrisy and psychotic projection is strong with many

and for the record, i have more respect for phage than most, his science is usually on the up and up
just not on more shall we say, esoteric matters and political ponerology.
any criticisms launched his way are meant to be constructive, as when he shows up on these CT and crop circle threads lately he's exhibiting bad habits picked up by a certain crowd,
when you step into the muck you're gonna pick up dirt.

it's your lack of proper scientific rigor, ivory tower delusions,your mindless rejection of anything that goes against your preconceived notions, bordering on religious mania and blind faith, your willingness to fight dirty using sophistry and tactics that due to the T&C's can no longer be properly named, and in general your fossilized and closed minds [often related to justifying your chosen vocations, which no one is really attacking] that are being pointed out, you contribute NOTHING to the subject and are worse than bratty kids, more like chimps flinging poop.

oh and i don't live in my mommas [RIP] basement, but in my own home, all paid up by my grandma over 20 years ago
and run my own business from it but a**es will make ASSumptions.

lol some of you [not all of course] are going to have to find other ways to supplement your income
and much sooner than even i thought last night


fully expecting this post to be deleted due to the mass alerts tactic, though it's not directed at anyone in particular and only at a certain type of groupthink in general


reply to post by poundpuppy
 



Just ignore the nay sayers because they will not believe in ANYTHING ANYWAY until it slaps then square in the face.

quoted for truth
and when it does they are going to seriously poop themselves
edit on 19-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I don't know exactly whether what we describe as chemtrails really are contrails, but based on my own observations I've noted that contrails disappear within minutes, if not seconds. On the other hand I've seen what I believe are chemtrails and the trails they leave behind are thicker, linger for hours and expand over the same time time frame into what looks like cloud cover. The other thing I've noticed that annoys me is that I often see such chemtrails produced on those sunny days when the skies are clear and blue. Of course afterwards the sky turns all dark and cloudy from these expanding trails blocking out the sun. Another thing, has anyone ever been able to track the planes that are producing these chemtrails through such apps as planefinder? I ask since either these trails are deliberate attempts to poison us and the planet with whatever toxic substances they are leaking into the atmosphere or else these are some really disgusting examples of air pollution, which makes you wonder why the EPA doesn't get involved.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
lol the hypocrisy and psychotic projection is strong with many

and for the record, i have more respect for phage than most, his science is usually on the up and up
just not on more shall we say, esoteric matters and political ponerology.
any criticisms launched his way are meant to be constructive, as when he shows up on these CT and crop circle threads lately he's exhibiting bad habits picked up by a certain crowd,
when you step into the muck you're gonna pick up dirt.

it's your lack of proper scientific rigor, ivory tower delusions,your mindless rejection of anything that goes against your preconceived notions, bordering on religious mania and blind faith, your willingness to fight dirty using sophistry and tactics that due to the T&C's can no longer be properly named, and in general your fossilized and closed minds [often related to justifying your chosen vocations, which no one is really attacking] that are being pointed out, you contribute NOTHING to the subject and are worse than bratty kids, more like chimps flinging poop.

oh and i don't live in my mommas [RIP] basement, but in my own home, all paid up by my grandma over 20 years ago
and run my own business from it but a**es will make ASSumptions.

lol some of you [not all of course] are going to have to find other ways to supplement your income
and much sooner than even i thought last night


fully expecting this post to be deleted due to the mass alerts tactic, though it's not directed at anyone in particular and only at a certain type of groupthink in general


reply to post by poundpuppy
 



Just ignore the nay sayers because they will not believe in ANYTHING ANYWAY until it slaps then square in the face.

quoted for truth
and when it does they are going to seriously poop themselves
edit on 19-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)


Ok, so you're still saying you dont have proof?

*deflect deflect deflect*

This does not mean a battle or debate won.

Give us some proof of what you said. If you are so sure of what you are saying, you have that ... right?



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter


Ok, so you're still saying you dont have proof?

*deflect deflect deflect*

This does not mean a battle or debate won.

Give us some proof of what you said. If you are so sure of what you are saying, you have that ... right?


tssk tssk, :shk:

more than enough proofs will heaped upon you in due time and all smirks will be wiped off

and to correct your misunderstanding [and deny your ignorance, as well]

i don't do debates, i leave that to the masterdebators and sophists

that is simply because:




"The Purpose of Argument is to alter the Nature of Truth"


thus debating is useless as a tool for obtaining knowledge, only a scholastic would believe it to be so

thus you'll have to settle for my pointing out the flaws in your fallacious arguments and my pointing out your deceptions till then.




Give us some proof of what you said.

and what, precisely did i say [quote please?]
i say a lot of things on a lot of threads
or is this the usual time wasting tactic, the usual one being




herp-a-derp, uuuuhhh duuuuhhh... could you define chemtrails for me ? uhhduuuhh-duuuhh. [farts.] "

do try to put some effort in.
remember:



You are an experienced contributor to ATS.
Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.

NEXT!
edit on 19-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by flyswatter


Ok, so you're still saying you dont have proof?

*deflect deflect deflect*

This does not mean a battle or debate won.

Give us some proof of what you said. If you are so sure of what you are saying, you have that ... right?


tssk tssk, :shk:

more than enough proofs will heaped upon you in due time and all smirks will be wiped off

and to correct your misunderstanding [and deny your ignorance, as well]



My, that's rich. I guess you will continue to claim contrailscience is wrong with no proof all the while claiming to have some shocking hidden proof that contrails are actually chemtrails.

Oh, please! for the sake of our jobs at Keepsprayingourskies, INC., don't release that information! It might ruin us all and force us to find employment outside of the Illuminati.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
ive asked this in other chemtrail threads and never get an answer

but just what the hell are the chemtrails suppose to be doin to us?

and shouldnt all the old people be dead by now?

you guys are sure there sprayin us lol but none of you have any idea why lololololololol



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by GoKill
 


so there is no way this is normal air traffic? Aircraft flying at altitude in conditions where contrails can form and clouds are present cannot make contrails?

I guess you are right. No more proof is needed.

Now that you have established you are being sprayed very heavily by "?", what do you think will be the end result? Sickness? Death? Morgelons? People glowing in the dark?

Please list the effect you think will happen so we can follow the mass sickness in the news.


Have to say that contrails looked completely different when i was a kid growing up in the 70's, they dispersed within minutes and didn't hang around like they seem to now


I can appreciate that you don't' remember them or perhaps many things from your childhood. I happen to remember questioning why some contrails lasted hours and some only minutes back in the early 90's when I was fresh in the USAF. Before that, I was occupied with other things and worrying about air traffic was not on the list. Plus there are many more flights now than there were back then. (not sure how old you are, but in my 43 years, air traffic has increased exponentially.)
edit on 19-9-2012 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Okay I have to admit, that before I read what I am about to post I had completely dismissed Chem Trails. Now I have the Wiki Link that I read. Very informative a little long so for those who don't want to read the whole thing skip to the Bottom where the government basically acknowledge Chem Trails....So I guess now looking at this thread it makes me go HMMMM....
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-9-2012 by kurthall because: link



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kurthall
 


I think you may be confused as to what the conspiracy is about. (as I think we all are)
The OP is saying that simply by looking at the picture in question, it's obvious that what is there must be chemtrails. Most believers blindly claim that any and all lines in the sky lasting more than 2 minutes (or whatever arbitrary number they want to use) is a chemtrail as contrail don't last longer than "x" minutes.

We as non-chemtrail people understand that contrails can and do persist sometimes all day and can do such without being made up of terrible particulates and poison.

To my knowledge, nobody denies that the government has sprayed things in the sky before. It's the theory that they are doing it all day, every day that just doesn't make any sense.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
I have been unable to find the list of scientists on
contrailscience.com...
A list of the scientists, their studies, and amount of grant money, and from whom,
for each study, would be helpful.


He may be a garbage man, it doesn't matter. The site is filled with science fact. If you see something on that site that is wrong, please cite it, and it will be fixed. It's just that simple. You don't have to be an astronaut to know where the moon is.

It's not my site, but it irritates the crap out of me to see people sit back in their mommie's basements claiming it's wrong, but then never provide any sources to back up what's wrong. Like a little kid throwing a tantrum.


Sorry,
I will not ask for facts anymore,
last thing I wanted,
was a rant about questions.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have 3 simple words: "air traffic control"

our airspace is tightly controlled; more so since 911.

Do you not think one single air traffic controller from podunk "center" Missouri might "break ranks and say yep "classified" flights are up300%??"

Or " Geez that Janet "heavy" is back in my corridor again????????????" Third pass today!"


Or do the commercial airlines just have secret servicing hangers to load the chemicals before boarding so they can throw the 5new switches in the cockpit checklist that say "spray system: inner tank ;"spray system transfer pump" ... while enroute to chicago...?
Automated spraying"(Completely without pilots knowledge)?
Think pilots aren't gonna' notice a weight and balance problem as hidden tanks of fluid empty themselves?
Which is it classified military flights?
Or covert out in plain view commercial aircraft?.

Who services them? Either of them?
Who signed off on the airframe spray system modification?.What contractor modified the airframe?
Where are the Aircraft based?
Who operates them........

screw aimless speculation. every "operation" leaves threads to pull.(somebody takes out the trash. and returns the rental cars.

Who washes out the tanks and disposes of the waste water?who supplies these chemicals?
Who is contracted to provide fuel and flight lunches?who files flight plans.
There's ahighly controlled system in place;even in the military you just don't pull the keys off the wall hook and say I'm taking the 747 out today.

The fact none of this Mountain of documented necessary activity has ever once come to light leads me to blow off"Global chemtrails". As a farce of the first order.

Go on show me some more pictures as ''PROOF"...


"shhhclick:Uh "American 2-7"; "center"," hold for "deicing" and toxic heavy metals servicing. then proceed to runway 090 you'll be#6."
"Roger center, American 2-7" holding for service"...

Addditionally :
You'd need a small completely self contained; highly secured; and classified operation But then you couldn't be all over the globe all the time. with a few airplanes.
And you'd still have to interact with other air traffic and airports for fuel and servicing for "range"...

edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE
 


Sadly, too many people think all of the things you mentioned for no reason other than it "explains" how chemtrailing can happen.

evidence has no place in a theory where wild and unfounded speculation can answer all the questions


Chief among them is the 'contrails only last a few minutes while chemtrails linger' crowd.

Those people who cling to that mistaken belief are just the sort of gullible mugs that chemtrail pushers prey on with their idiotic conscience-free fear mongering.

If only people would empower themselves to actually LEARN some FACTS this theory would die way in no time. I hate to think that ignorance of a topic is fuelling fear and paranoia in others. Other people however seem to revel in it, which is a disgrace.

edit on 19-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
where are all of the photos of the earth in the winter time with nothing but exhaust fumes running down every road and intersection? if "contrails" are a normal occurence, then why have i not seen 1 pic of car exhaust lingering like that? are the weather conditions on the ground that different from the air? are the wind patterns on the ground more severe, causing the car trails to dissipate really fast? or is it that the car trails are not being used as a means of conveyance for what ever they are spraying?






top topics



 
20
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join