It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first time I am telling this story....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi first off if this is in the wrong forum please move. I want to share an experience that I had two years ago and have never told anybody. The reason I have not told anyone is that I am a skeptical person at heart, I do not really believe in this but it is something that has had a lasting effect on me and also my friends are not the type to believe in any of this so I could not tell them. I did not want to believe it myself but it has actually be playing on my mind for the last two years. Anyway here I go

Two years ago I had just recently moved to a new accommodation and felt at ease with my life. On my first night in the new house I went to sleep upstairs in my new room and that is where it begins. I must have been asleep for awhile when I had what I can only describe as a visit. Not from E.T's or anything like that but more like a presence, it was not there to scare me or to make me at ease. It simply told me that it wanted to share something with me and it could not share it without my permission. I gave it my permission and then we were in a place that I cannot really describe only that it was blue light and energy and it was everywhere, I did not have a body but was experiencing the place as a whole, I was everywhere and nowhere, I felt every emotion that I have had going through my life, it was in a split second and an eternity, it is a VERY hard feeling to describe. I said to the presence that if wanted to continuing talking that I would have to see it, they presented themselves as a figure in a white hooded robe and I was given a body back, it did not have a face that I could see. I asked who they where any they told me that it was not a single entity but a collection and that they are one and many. I asked where I was and they told me that I should know. I asked what is it they wanted to show me and was told it was what has happened and what will happen, it was why we are here in this world. He asked if I was ready and I told him that I was, it was then that a golden light appeared in front of me it enveloped my whole being and then..... I woke up in the back porch downstairs, I for the life of me cannot remember what happened or what I was told by the golden light.
It is an experience that has been playing on my mind for two years and have not got any answers to it, was it a trippy dream? I have been waiting for it to happen again if it was a dream and I can say for one that it did NOT feel like a dream in any way shape or form. I know that people will read this and think it's BS and I wouldn't blame them, I would too if it hadn't happened to me but I just wanted to know if any other ATSers have ever had an experience like it?
Todzer

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I always get a kick out of skeptics being confronted with something that they always denied as possibility.

I get that strong "told you so" feeling.

So whatever it was....hope it made you bit more humble and open to possibilities.

Hang in there...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wow! Cool Story! I think the subject of your vision will fruit-ate very soon!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I have a pretty open mind to things it is just I want to find the more logical explanation for things if I can but this was a totally alien experience to me, | believe in a higher power but not in any religious establishment but this didn't feel like any of that, it was surreal and my life has changed dramatically in those two years, I met a wonderful woman very soon after that and we have a three month baby boy and things are going really well in my life but I would love to know what it was that I was supposed to be shown

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

the answers are inside you, now that you've
accepted the reality of your experience
it's time to get to work and learn how to meditate

dont completely drop your skepticism
the critical faculty needs to accompany you on your journey
or you'll keep "forgetting"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Many of us have many strange occurrences within our lives and they are not always explained as to why they happen.....

I have also had some very strange unexplainable happenings within my life which I have never mentioned to anybody else, mainly because people just shrug their shoulders and either think you are a nutter or trying to wind them up.....

It is a personal happening, it belongs to you and you have no understanding or explanation as to why it happened.....

But all I can say is hold onto it and keep your mind alert as to what happens around you in the future. One day you may be able to make some sense of it, one day it may dawn upon you what it actually was that you experienced, the pieces may start to fit together..

Personally, I try to use my sleep time as a way of trying to focus upon poignant happenings I believe that I have seen or felt within my life....

When you go to bed try and visualise what you believe you saw in your mind and hold onto it for when you fall asleep....

I love sleep time, this is the one time when you are still and it is your own personal space to try and explore whatever you can...

This time is very precious, use it wisely you never know what you may learn......

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The fact that the entity was required to ask your permission, would be a red flag IMO.

Just sayin'...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Hi just wondering why you said that? Why would asking permission set off red flags?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Watched the video and must say that it is very relaxing, will be watching it again

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by stupid girl

Hi just wondering why you said that? Why would asking permission set off red flags?

implies that there is a rulebook you're not aware of, think in terms of contracts
and life changes

lol dont relax too much and fall asleep, it's just basic instructions and theory of basic meditation,
there are many other methods.

you should work on recovering what knowledge/experience you've had 1st and proceed from there.
avoid the messiah complex [quite common] until you've obtained knowledge and conversation of these entities in their true forms, and not the perceptual/schematic mask you're currently limited to, before coming down from the mountain

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It is an experience that I would like to have again, I will be researching methods on meditation. It is something that I do not understand and very intriguing. I was not aware that there was rules to this, is there anything I should know before I head down this path?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
We only believe in this kind of thing when it happens to ourselves...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

It is an experience that I would like to have again, I will be researching methods on meditation. It is something that I do not understand and very intriguing. I was not aware that there was rules to this, is there anything I should know before I head down this path?

no i'm talking about these entities communicating with you, there may be a higher power than both of you dictating rules concerning contact, the knowledge you've received could flip your world/life 180 degrees, or it's transmission may involve either "invading" your inner-space, or in a possible worst case scenario actually transport you to their "world"* so in asking your permission, you've accepted responsibility for any consequences or entered in a contract.

keep your wits about you at all times and leave any fear behind

*the Inorganic Beings mentioned by Castaneda in his works. aquakeys.com...

what you're going through sounds like an initiatory experience so in the end these entities may actually be aspects of your self, thus you have to choose whether you're going to take the Journey into Mystery
or stay home and always wonder.

also the religitards will try to use fear to keep you in your cage. so it's best to ignore/feel sorry for them IMO
edit on 17-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

not saying S-girl is one
caution IS advised.
edit on 17-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
We only believe in this kind of thing when it happens to ourselves...

lol

in fairness i note quite a few of our debunkers are disappointed cynics

i've also noted a slow increase in these kind of threads and similar

such as a member that had a virulent hatred of occupy, to the point of posting multiple daily threads, recently overcoming the false right-left dichotomy

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Thank you for your posts, was debating whether or not to post this today as I did not think it would get many responses, it was just that it happened two years ago and it stuck with me, would like to experience it again. As I have said I did not know what this was and to have feedback on it is very helpful

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

no probs

be back later, 1st job of the day has shown up and currently being broke...
sigh, its not easy being invisible.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Because divine spirits operate by & through divine providence.
Divine providence, by Its very nature, is always in harmony with and observant of free will.
Thus permission is moot.

Non-divine spirits operate by & through their own devises.
Free will is sovereign, thus it will always trump intent.
For a non-divine spirit to impose their intent, their loop-hole around free will is to be given permission.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I strongly advise against it.

In so doing, you are most likely fulfilling the original intentions of the entity--- to pique your curiosity with the hopes of encouraging you to seek it out again, giving it the opportunity garner your trust.

You are being hunted, IMO. That is all I will say.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Because this is a rather important issue, I hope you will at least keep this in the back of your mind.

Regardless of what you hear or what you are told. No one knows exactly what you experienced, and no one should be telling you it is good, safe or O.K.

Test the spirits. Test every word. In other words fact check. No "good" spirit would put you on the spot and ask you to make a decision when you haven't been told the consequences.

Without knowing all the details. Some demonic spirits refer to themselves as "us" and "we". Read the bible.

Blue light can be a sign of many things, but it was probably given like that to imply power. Do not give permission to any spirit.... ever.

The gold was most likely God "Jesus". Jesus protects young minds from being fooled. He most likely entered the scene and pushed you back into your earthly body. This is like OOBE, and yes, it is in the Bible too.

It doesn't matter if you believe or not. Ask God to teach you and he will. Very best way to learn, and it sounds like he has already started.

I do not post or reply much. This is my opinion based on my own experiences.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

HI that was a very interesting experience!

It's possible that it was just a dream, but I think that there's quite a bit going on that we're unable to perceive with our 5 senses. Just like there are parts of the light spectrum that we know are there but we aren't able to see with the naked eye.

Would you consider going to see a hypnotherapist? I agree that meditation is a great idea as well, but I suspect a session with a good hypnotherapist might find you the answers you seek a little bit faster.

All the best and thank-you for sharing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join