It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ats new freshmen here with paranormal experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello Ats i live in Sweden at an farm. and Ive had some paranormal experience. i have seen a shadow man once i dident get afraid but a little curious i saw he was just spectating to but a couple of seconds later gone!. and when i went to school at a younger age there was this old building next to it me and some friends went into and then i heard a voice i never had herd before .

"go back to school" very fast i belie it was a female voice i asked anybody else if they had heard anything but they did not. Well that's all for now i have more to tell later please excuse my typing and thanks for reading.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

Welcome to ATS! I'm sure a Mod will be along shortly to give the official welcome but it sounds like you have an interesting story to share out in the forums, to be sure. I look forward to hearing more when you get your 20 and can start a thread! Hmm..... (offers some fresh carrots in the mean time)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS...
Just wondering, were u unable to move when u saw that shadow being?... Because ive seen quite a few shadow persons, during sleep paralysis. Ive seen some pretty crazy stuff, even aliens... but again, in sleep paralysis...
Ive read about quite a few alien abductions, and 90% of them could be traced to sleep paralysis.
Not to discredit you or anything, but try read up on the symptoms of sleep paralysis.
Again im not trying to discredit you, just trying to give u mind of peace ^^ If u did see a shadow being, and might be spooked about it, it would be nice to find a natural explenation.
Not that i dont belive in the paranormal, both me and my sister saw the same "ghost-woman" on a vacation on the azores.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

nope i could move just fine i thought about walking up to it but it went away so fast i was just sitting and playing video games when it came i feelt something staring at me and looked to the side and there it was standing in a dorway but i dont feel the staring feeling any longer i just feelt it when i was a kid.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Floobis

ait, thats pretty weird and scary
Can u remember the temperature dropping or if it felt intimidating?...
And how was the lighting in the hallway? was it slightly lit? or nothing at all?
Also what color was he? ive once seen a "translucent white old man, and his cat" whilst in paralysis.
And a couple of shadows being, so thats why im wondering, if he was just translucent / dark / dark because he was standing in a dark hallway.

Maybe you just lost the ability to view it growing up.
Since our pineal gland gets calcified from our sodiam flouride intake. :´(
Ive read that alot of kids gets spooked by "fantasy beings" be it imagination or just a hightened sence... My nephew is scared of the "man"... he points at a random place and says "there is the man", when i look he says "NONONO dont look" creeps the hell out of me

edit on 17-9-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
go take a look at

stopsleepparalysis.org...

if you dont want things to spiral out of control i would recomend rebuking them in the name of jesus.
i went from seeing shaddow people to demonic activity , sleep paralsis, over a long time mind you,
but once they have an entry point and you are activly curious about them, its like a spot light on you, your tagged, more will come and they might not be as nice as they where at first.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie
reply to post by Floobis

Maybe you just lost the ability to view it growing up.
Since our pineal gland gets calcified from our sodiam flouride intake. :´(
Ive read that alot of kids gets spooked by "fantasy beings" be it imagination or just a hightened sence... My nephew is scared of the "man"... he points at a random place and says "there is the man", when i look he says "NONONO dont look" creeps the hell out of me

i know what you mean , i saw this stuff a lot more as a kid, i think this is a tactic from them to draw you in. soon you start resurching it, inviting encounters with them. then things turn nasty..... dont let it get that far.,

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm new here too. It is a wonderful place to discuss these issues.

Many people in my family had had paranormal experiences and I believe there is something substantial behind them. That said, auditory and visual hallucinations can be the product of many explainable causes. One must be careful in both jump to conclusions either in favour of a spirit encounter or an overactive mind.

top topics

join