It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYTHING you need to know about the current situation, and what will be happening shortly.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
but it will be very soon(I won't give a date, and you really don't need a date, but you should know it is very soon)

I have been hearing "very soon" since at least April, so when I see "very soon," I just automatically assume December.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

You're right, something will happen --it has to for Satan to come and "fix" everything, make it seem like all is fine, then show us his "new World" that he has laid over our world little by little, like a One World Government that will be spun out of the fears of terrorism --actually, the War on Terror is the main vehicle for setting up the One World Everything.

Natural disasters will happen, but they won't be "Natural." They will be Supernatural in "Nature."

There's only one thing preventing the 1 World Government now, well mostly one thing. Anyone wanna take a guess on what that one thing is? Americas Constitution. But once the "Natural" Disasters come, Martial Law will take care of the Constitution, which will be suspended, at least that's what they'll say. It's be suspended alright...forever.

If you pay attention, you can see the most beautiful Opera on the World Stage, take shape before our very eyes.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity, hope you're doing well !

But those crafts the size of planets and even bigger. They exist for sure.

And how exactly do you this for sure? I might be french and not understand half of what you write most of the time but I just wonder where you guys get these ideas from...

Ghost has given an explanation of those ships emerging from other dimensions. Could be. But I can't get my head around a notion of a ship being as big as our sun.

I'll say it again, it is just my opinion, and to be honest, to believe in such ships is merely an opinion also. There is no evidence whatsoever that they would exist. Not an iota.

I know this. When I started exploring infinity I met my Higher Self again, and download after download started, day after day, more information came and I understood a lot. Including instruction from her, encouragement.

The right key was used on the door's lock, contemplating the right thing.

Not to mention never quite understanding why small crafts, say 30 or 40 feet where quite a bit bigger on the inside in my experiences.

Due to the downloads, I wrote the thread on Space Time, Infinity and the Holographic Universe in my signature.

Just before I wrote that, my son possibly 18 then, and I were deeply debating infinity and why it was like it was. I was asking Why? Why something and not nothing, and he was saying, its just the way it is, there is no answer to that. And I was saying, that is just a cop out, of course there has to be an answer. Since then I've gotten a bit of an answer to that, relating to the double slit experiment where all things are at once, all possibilities, so it is with why does anything exit?

At that moment I saw and heard an old man guide step out of the sky and laugh with delight over the students mulling over this problem, and my son simultaneouly shot up and looked shocked. We had witnessed crafts, and he had missing time and some experiences, but he didn't experience the greetings or shared contact. Its like we had our own individual layers of experiences. That time, he shot up, and I knew he had shared a vision with me.

To test, I said, He Laughed?! That odd statement out of no where. He nodded strongly and so we talked about it.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

Originally posted by Ghost375A while back, there was a revolution against "God," or the hierarchy of the creator. It was led by Lucifer, and planet Earth played a major role in it. Eventually the rebellion was quelled.

I'm wondering when this happened. Was this like 4000 years ago or something?

200,000 if I remember correctly. Earth has been under this "quarantine" for many thousands of years. I don't know exactly how long the rebellion lasted, but a majority of the past 200,000 years was spent sorting out the mess caused by it, not the rebellion itself. These were souls that were pretty high up the hierarchy.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Ghost375

This planet will receive a makeover. Good souls and the new souls will stay. It'll be an era of peace and freedom.

Stay? Hardly. Been here long enough. My peace and freedom will be to get off this rock!

hehe, caught a miswording by me. Meant to say no bad souls would be staying. lol I didn't mean to say that all new souls/good souls would be staying.
I'm sure many will need a break from this place. I don't think anyone would say it's been easy here.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude
I have a question. Please understand that I am open-minded and I actually have a copy of the Urantia Book beside me as I enter this reply. It intrigues me that you people are ramping up your exposure or presence on the web. However, from what I have seen and read, none of you are willing to associate yourself with the Urantia Book. What is the reason for that?

Or is it that you yourself have not been exposed to that book and your ideas are once removed from the book, and have no knowledge that there is a Urantia Book?

I find the Urantia Book fascinating myself so please don't regard me as an adversary.
edit on 14-9-2012 by RighteousDude because: Typo

Don't think I was avoiding your questions, I was busy with stuff this evening. Just got home.
Honestly, I'm not directly linked with Abundant Hope or anything. I'm not a card carrying member so to speak. But I have been following their postings, and I've been working on my own spiritual "ascension" on my own before even finding their website.

I do know that a lot(the first paragraph at least) of this material is from the Urantia book. I haven't read it myself though. I just found out about them in late January. And it's been a rather busy time in my life(grad school). But I've heard the Urantia book mentioned multiple times on their website. I haven't really noticed a distancing of them with the book. She made it clear that it was from that book.

I felt I had to make this thread to spread the 3 days of darkness information. They didn't tell anyone to make any threads. I had an intense dream earlier this week, that really made me think this is really happening. Before they started saying so on their website. I included the Urantia stuff as a background.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Being prepared is never a bad idea though.

So, there are very real reasons to be a bit prepared aside from giant spaceships coming.
edit on 14-9-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

Definitely the main purpose of my thread.....that and to make sure when this stuff starts happening people know what's going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
I'll say it again, it is just my opinion, and to be honest, to believe in such ships is merely an opinion also. There is no evidence whatsoever that they would exist. Not an iota.

Definitely an understandable opinion.

The only evidence for me is actually having seen one(granted I don't know exactly how big it was). Had my girlfriend confirm it too. And I can't really prove I saw anything.

Might I recommend looking up tonight, if you're still awake? Or tomorrow night at least

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

nice story

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I completely understand your viewpoint. It's just after what happened to me, it's hard for me to discredit, despite it being so far out there. I have a link to what happened to me in my post if you care to read it and see why I have to believe it.

as far as a time frame, I actually do have one now.
Give me a sec to find the exact quote on the website, it's very very soon.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

"it's very very soon"
Depending on who you talk to, that could be tomorrow or 100 years from now. You said something about the upheaval being 200,000 years ago. Have the souls been around that long? If so, 1,000 years may be very, very soon to them. So you see why so many don't give credence to "very, very soon."

Anyways, loved the story. Was fun to read and does sound like a fiction story. I will get some of those LCD lights someone mentioned (thanks). This was more of a reminder to be prepared. I believe something is coming but have no idea what it is or when it will happen.

Really, your story sounds like a compilation of many different stories. For example, the old and new souls sounds like something from Dolores Cannon "The Three Waves of Volunteers & the New Earth."

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

very interesting, this is the whole motif of meek shall inherit the earth

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yesterdaysreality

I think he means a year or two

yikes

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Lots of fantastic ideas, and not a shred of evidence.

do I notice little bit of fear in your words

the kind that says, oh crap I don't know if I am good enough to be selected or rejected

just kidding

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
OP did you see Japanese royal member talk about 3 days of darkness

there is a video

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Special Notice on the 3DD
By Johan and CM
Sep 15, 2012 - 11:15:52 PM

Candace: Johan was given this yesterday and after my panic attack was over because of a time and date given, I let him post it on the forum, for I had similar information and others on the team have been given similar time frames, but a tad later. Esu and CM both contacted me a bit ago and suggested addiing up to 24 hours to this, as the unfinished business mentioned is not operating "on time."

Please pay attention to the 2200UTC time, For those of you doing the global meditations it is 1 hour later from your 21 utc time. If this was to start today, it would be in an hour from when I post this. 4 pm in the afternoon for me. So I don't expect to notice until 4 pm tomorrow or so essentially.

They began aligning the ship into place for the partial eclipse a couple days ago now. It remains unmanifested and the manifestation will be gradual, over quite a few hours once it starts. So there will not be an "instant dark spot" for the partial eclipse. Once someone on my team has noticed, we will post here that it has started.

So wait, is the person on the website saying that the eclipse will be starting within the next 24/48 hours, or am I misreading this?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
I do not need to read her website or that thread to know that at least a good portion of what these people are saying is rooted in the Urantia book. You should do a little digging about the Urantia book...

The Urantia Cult is nothing but more Illuminati mind control brainwashing lies.

The stealth agenda behind this is FAR more dangerous than most people realize.

Don't be fooled... It's nothing but a massive ruse.

Here's a list of links:

The Urantia Cult is a Skull & Bones Spin-Off
aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com...

The Urantia book may be one of Satan's greatest masterpieces of deception.
creationists.org...

Urantia CIA experimental mind control programming
groups.yahoo.com...

Urantia CIA and MK Ultra
www.scoreboard-canada.com...

The Cult of Urantia
lifeofafemalebiblewarrior.wordpress.com...

The Urantia Book Scam
devolutionx.com...

Urantia: The Great Cult Mystery
www.equip.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Well, this is interesting... feels almost like we have another blossomgoodchild on our hands here

If these guys get this wrong the internet community is going to just disregard them almost completely. Of course their membership is going to feel like it got punched in the gut if this doesn't come to pass. If the event doesn't occur I'm sure they will bleed quite a few members.

However, if I start to see that the sun is being eclipsed by some unknown object I will know it is not a natural event and to get my but in gear to make sure my immediate family has what it needs to survive three days without electrical power. I'm not the man of the house (22 years of age) but I can still make quite a few preparations to make sure we are covered. If I see it happening I will warn my family as well to get their buts in gear and make sure we can hold out for 3 days comfortably. Even if we weren't prepared at all for this I don't think we wouldn't necessarily die or anything. We have at least 3 heat sources available to us to cook food with... 1 of which we would most likely use for warmth it the nights get too chilly, but luckily enough it's going to be really nice the next few days so it shouldn't be a problem.

Plenty of batteries for lighting and even a backup generator that we previously bought when we had to deal with a hurricane down in Virginia. For water I will just grab one of those big containers and fill it up or just grab a good load of bottled water. We have a lot of frozen meat and frozen vegetables in a large deep freezer to be cooked up (that stuff will last 3 days no problem). I might have to repack it a bit to make sure we have a balance of vegetables vs. meat.

Other than that we have board games, cards, and very friendly and helpful neighbors who just might come over like they usually do.

No reason not to have some things prepared as others have said.

However, this event seems unlikely and if Monday comes around and nothing has occurred I will assume it was false and I'll make sure to watch them backpedal for laughs

I welcome it though

Think about it... a nice... unexpected... 3 day "vacation" in the middle of September... essentially camping in your house with your family. I would probably go out on walks. And to those who know about light pollution (BIG smile on my face at the moment) we will get to see something most of us rarely if ever get to see in our lifetimes. You will all have the opportunity to see the milky way in all it's magnificence with your bare eyes alone for 3 wonderful, relaxing nights.

I for one, will be happy to have such an opportunity. Earlier this summer I was fortunate enough to be on a houseboat pretty much on the U.S./Canadian border with little to no light pollution. It was awesome! I saw the most stars in the sky I have seen in my entire life. Combine that with a meteor shower and the northern lights all at the same. It truly is a sight to behold, especially if you're an introvert
And who knows, it might even be a little romantic as well

Well, as we always say as non-believing but willing internet skeptics... "WE SHALL SEE".
edit on 15-9-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

What you are describing here looks to me what is referred to as judgement. People in the year 1000 thought that judgement was about to occur and every generation after that was convinced that judgement was just around the corner.

I also wonder what makes a soul evil?

Killing? - Then all US, British and EU soldiers who murdered people in the Middle East are evil but the problem is that they were convinced that they are fighting the invisible evil terrorists to protect their home.
Stealing? - Would you steal to provide food for you family?
Lying? - Imagine a friend wants to stay at your place but you are not in a mood to hang out with him. You will probably say you have got something else to do not to hurt his feelings.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

What's going to happen shortly? Well the quarantine will be lifted. The evil souls who are embodied here will be removed and punished accordingly to their ill deeds. This planet will receive a makeover. Good souls and the new souls will stay. It'll be an era of peace and freedom.

I personally dont believe this.

Good people have learned so much from watching bad people do their thing. I still bring upp 9/11 as a clear example of how millions of people suddenly woke up and realized whats behind the public image. How would this be accomplished if there were only good people on the planet? How would our conciousness evolve? How would we even know what is good and what is bad without having any experiences with it?

So I dont believe anyone is punished after this reality. We are all both teachers and students. Everybody plays an important part for everybody else we come in contact with.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have seen theads like "Who is the Nobody" on several sites but never entered any of those threads to find out what they were about. I mean why would I want to know about a Nobody? lol.

Anyway if what they are saying is true then it will be known in the next couple days according to the post (above). There have been so many prediction "fails" in the last several years ... will just have to see if this one is added to the list.

Do I think something is going to happen? You bet I do but whatever it is, is anybody's guess. My feeling doesn't have anything to do with the Mayan 2012 Prophecy. I do think a war will start and it will come to our country. The generation I'm from has never seen a war fought here on our soil but I think our time is right around the corner.
edit on 15-9-2012 by BlackPhoenix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join