It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYTHING you need to know about the current situation, and what will be happening shortly.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Any time I see someone writing about 'good souls' and 'bad souls' I imagine they just don't have a clue.
Any time I see someone writing about 'aliens and extra-dimensionals' exhibiting human emotions, ego and agendas, I feel fairly certain they don't have a clue.
Add in some bizarre galactic/interdimensional heirarchy and I can't take anything that follows too seriously.

Having said that, it does feel kinda obvious something is going to happen and it is going to be big, and very soon.

Personally, I think/feel we are more inline for a mass altered state experience, which may well seem like darkness for most people, but will seem like the lights have been permanently switched ON for those familiar with extra-3D journeying experience.

I see this happening to many people already, in a mild way - dizziness, nausea, tinitis-type issues, memory loss etc without any diagnosable medical condition.

Perhaps it will be selective - like only those with a 'heart' get the altered state shuttle to paradise. The rest get to stay here on 3D Earth to keep working on their stuff

edit on 16-9-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well, so far, the sun hasn't dimmed, and there is no ship slowly manifesting in front of it. I'll be generous and give it until the end of Monday to show up. When it doesn't happen, either the people on the site will ignore it completely or say something silly like, "We don't know why you're confused. We didn't say it was going to happen today or tomorrow or even the day after that. We never gave you a date, but be prepared, because it's going to happen soon."

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yeah, I'm surprised I haven't seen any back-peddling yet seeing as now would be a pretty good time to do so.

Who knows, maybe it will take them a week to give a little update as to the fact they were wrong.

Most likely they'll blame some sort of evil force for intervening in their processes or other "unfinished business".

So yeah, I would say this one is a hoax pretty much.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by tracehd1

actually the mocking wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. I'm pleasantly surprised.
I actually laughed at that 60s comment. as far as mocking goes, it wasn't bad at all.

Man, I hope for all of our sake you are correct. I have been tired of the way many of us have been treated. The phrase "no good dead goes unpunished' seems to be very true lately.

it's hard enough to try to live a good life and not hurt others when it seems everyone is out for themselves and don't care who they use or destroy on the way up. The ironic thing is that what they think is up is actually down.

Money and success is not where happiness lives. The satisfaction that comes from helping others and doing what is right will lead you to peace and happiness faster than a fat wallet.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, so far, the sun hasn't dimmed, and there is no ship slowly manifesting in front of it. I'll be generous and give it until the end of Monday to show up. When it doesn't happen, either the people on the site will ignore it completely or say something silly like, "We don't know why you're confused. We didn't say it was going to happen today or tomorrow or even the day after that. We never gave you a date, but be prepared, because it's going to happen soon."

haha, if they say that later this week I'll definitely know to avoid them from now on.

But yesterday they did say things had to be postponed for a bit(you won't find it on the main site). They said this several hours before the timeline they gave ended too, so it's not like the timeline they gave ran out and they came up with some excuse.

This is a complex situation with a lot of different variables. So I'm willing to give them some leeway room on the timetable. I understand if others don't feel the same way. BUT if/when it does happen in the next few days, you'll still know exactly what's going on regardless of what you believe

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Why did I just waste my time reading this?

Note to self - - - - Don't bother reading posts by Terry McGuire

Well Steve, I see you were disappointed in the reply to Ghost that I made earlier. What was so wrong with the post that I put up that you have now crossed me off your list? I am at a loss as to your contempt.
The story is factual. This is exactly what the Moonies believe, and there are thousands of them working day and night to raise funds around the world to support the heirarchy of this cult. The church owns valuable property all around the world and a strong infrastructure of businesses also directing money directly to the top of the organization.

They own numerous newspapers around the world including the Washington Times and UPI, which they use to affect the political opinions of DC.

If you could let me know just what you disliked so much about my post it might help me to put up replies of more value, not only to yourself but to others as well. Or wait. Maybe you are a moonie operative, trolling ATS, mocking anyone who speaks out about them. Meh, just kidding.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just read somewhere else, that what was coming was a plan, regarding an asteroid that was coming in, that we would only get short notice on. That they plan on cutting off the internet and communications for 60-90 days, and in that time out of world communication, even cell phones, they would attack IRAN.

Have you heard of this at all?

So if anything like this occurs, its not the asteroid, is them, that is the problem.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I haven't heard of that. i think people would start going mad if they didn't have communications for 60 days lol. An attack on Iran is no doubt in the works. I'm thinking they would do it after the elections though, assuming they aren't stopped by outside forces before that.
It makes a lot of sense that they would cut the internet before such a big attack. There's a lot of support for Iran. 60 days seems a little excessive though.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Many people make livings online, a huge economy.

If they do that, and its somewhat possible from all the information and threads, I hope the outcry will be huge and we will drag them out and throw them in well guarded makeshift jails myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just book marking a very interesting read op, and for the record I believe you.

I have experienced/felt the blue wave from a blue planet, it was amazing, I was shown. In January there were 7 planets in the night sky.

There was a filter to get here and there was a filter to be able to leave, completely.
Dreams have been corrupted by those who want to control and have learnt how to do that, but they aren't in control and have been watched as closely as the rest of us.

There is way more than us, way way more and plenty who would want you to see them as they really are.

And as I've said before someone is deffinately on their way here, it has a lot to do with our Sun and another one. I for one would be behaving myself and making amends asap, just in case.
The distinct impression i got was, gently ( I got the darkness thing too but it was as if you were sleeping and when you wake it will be changed, or something like that), and because there isn't as many 'evil' people as we think, most are products of circumstance, and that would be akin to laying a guilty verdict on a child, his child.

It's a great time to be alive that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Another day has passed. So far, I don't see anything on the site about backpedaling, and they said any delay would only be a day or two, so that pretty much leaves tomorrow to go. If the partial eclipse doesn't start by tomorrow and they don't even acknowledge it explaining why it hasn't happened yet, I guess that's that.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
As expected, the partial eclipse hasn't started yet, and, as expected, there has been no explanation for why it hasn't occurred. I'm eager to see what excuses they come up with.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

As expected, the partial eclipse hasn't started yet, and, as expected, there has been no explanation for why it hasn't occurred. I'm eager to see what excuses they come up with.

Yep. It's things like this or the Blossom Goodchild thing, or many other occasions of being provided a date when something big is supposed to happen on that day and time, that make the whole thing seem ridiculous. I believe that there are a lot of things that the mainstream and the skeptics would scoff at that are actually true but when things like this come out it's just one more reason the skeptics have to discredit some very valid realities, and reasonably so.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

They're still saying it's happening soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
They're still saying it's happening soon.

Yeah, like I said multiple times in this thread that they would do when their date didn't come to pass. In this instance, "soon" means "any time between now and the future."

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So I decided to check back to see if they gave any reason as to why it hasn't happened yet, and I found this in their PDF link:

It is desired before Yom Kipper this month.

This year, Yom Kipper, also known the Day of Atonement (conveniently enough), starts on September 25th this year.

Once the 25th has passed and the eclipse hasn't happened again, I guess they'll just move it forward some more.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

it sounds very much like fallun gong teachings (--,)

about the new souls and older ones, so basically the new souls are the first timer to ascend in human/sentient form. its their first reincarnation into human beings, so to say. the difference between this young souls and the older more conscious ones, is that the old souls they can chose to be born where, and in what condition. this includes race, birth time, in what kind of family they want to be rised, etc.

the older soul is basically spiritualy more cultivated, they have a special mission on earth, for the most of the time. its commonly one special asigned task and some other private agenda of their own pursuit. the new souls are generally more ignorant, acompared to the old souls. they dont really know whats going on this world.

the rebels are basically also old souls, and i dont think there are always a strict distiction among dark and light souls. they could be both at the same time, in some cases. sometimes they can go forth and back, but sometimes the get drawn to deep to their choices, they become lost souls. but the dark ones are not the only lost souls, the light ones (or so they want to believe of themselves) can also get lost. its some sort of white madness, they are rediculous as hell

and sometimes, the light lost soul met the dark lost soul, they collide and form an alliance. they neutralize each other. it most happens among homosexuals, but im not pretty knowledgable about this. dig further into this and you will understand

edit on 22-9-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The reason it didn't happen is because they are not the one's who are going to dim the Sun.
It will not be done via a spaceship.

It can be explained by plain ole physics and a known 'hidden' fact; That our Sun goes around a black hole, and it is that will suck the energy/photons in and we won't be recieving the visual light of the Sun but I think we will still get the infra red waves, so we won't freeze but it will be cold.
All the present laws of physics, especially those about black holes has been corrupted.

I know of two times in written history that the Earth has experienced unexplained Days of darkness. One was in May and the other was in October. I'll find the dates of both when I have time.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join