It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequency '372'.Dreams.Déjàvu.Planets.Time.and you,and you and you and you and you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

tell me more about the blue energy if you can?

what is ment by "coming in" as you say?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I always gather info, but just ask outright. Some people are booted in the pants to share and everyone is like stepping stones, other people are stingy and work for the pyramids and controllers. They answer to everyone in the end.

Its about waking up and helping everyone out of here.

Also you have an energy in your words, in the previous posts, that hit my energy center seemed to be in the posts when you were writing in a slightly more artificial way.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What is the Blue Wave going to mean?

what would one experience when a "blue" wave comes in? i have encountered something "similar" to what you speak of

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Also you have an energy in your words, in the previous posts, that hit my energy center seemed to be in the posts when you were writing in a slightly more artificial way.

that is because i can detach from myself and not let my self's own preconceptions get in the way i feel it gives me strength to speak like that and less fear

at the same time i am split because i see many sides of the same thing you could say

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The man made 1999 the world will end in 2000.And this 2012 December 21 thing. The last time we battled in 1999, we lost very badly. When I say we lost, we lost, we sucked… why because we, some others, and even some of the major players did not know the difference between changing a normal event, and changing a ‘time event’.

can we discuss this a bit more before we continue?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
what do you guys know about monarch programing? i have experienced some pretty insane #### lol

and recently things got "crazier" again you could say and i communicate through my environment with my self but it feels unnatural
edit on 31-10-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I have allot of enemies deep in the hive, and allot of enemies that know how to do the same thing I know how to do, my trust level is zero, I think my friend has been kidnapped, we don’t have our 12th sign for the event that we have been planning for the last 3 years, I’ve been trying to realm jump to a certain place and cannot because of freaking cats, and because of who I am and the society I am in, we have opened up doors in which demons in your definition, try to final destination me every 12 to 45 minutes, so my week isn’t that Peachey for me, and I don’t talk or communicate with Scorpios.
So don’t take it the wrong way, I’m just trying to survive till the next day, really until after December 21st,and than my job here will be finished.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

At the age of 5 months old we began seeing PURPLE PATTERNS of light that would for shaped we were not aware of at that time inside how to relay/interpret messages but since it has become much easier for this exchange between us.

PURPLE PATTERNS

Have you read something of mine on another sight or something,how in gods life does a normal human see the purple patterns..your real funny !

Do not take these following words the wrong way LP527 I mean no disrespect towards you at all.

I find this statement to me highly misleading by you.

I also feel your asking about blue energy and speaking of a red energy is an effort in hopes of seeing the "hand" i hold. i have enjoyed playing cards in this form i and if I do indeed "hold" a "wild" card why would one give this information up freely?

in my humble opinion if you held the level of information (i think you do) you would already know the "hand" i hold by the information i have already placed openly "on the table" so to speak. The way this has been approached so far seem sketchy

Namaste

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I have allot of enemies deep in the hive, and allot of enemies

This is what concerns me. I have no "enemies" as you say my "enemies" have made me stronger so I thank my previous "enemies". I have encountered some very dark things brother..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

The man made 1999 the world will end in 2000.And this 2012 December 21 thing. The last time we battled in 1999, we lost very badly. When I say we lost, we lost, we sucked… why because we, some others, and even some of the major players did not know the difference between changing a normal event, and changing a ‘time event’.

Every thing in this world that is transformed from thought can be evolved to material, events and the new.

Example. One of my jobs is to clean up the mess Nostradamus has done to you and your planet.
Another job is to stop, if found, very terrible events in your time.

Nostradamus didn’t never predict the future, he, and you, and the many minds that believe in him, or any other fake person that so called predicted the future, are creating what they thought.

This was found out by a certain group of people that we call our enemies, because they use you humans for test through movies to bring certain events, or the new, or new creations into this realm.

For a very long time we understood and countered a lot of things that should of happened because it was just words ,a picture, a thought ,or a book, or even little TV shows.

Every event that was suppose to happen we countered it with ease, but the 1999 event that they conjured was very new to us, because it was a time event ,an event that was giving a specific time and date .it was our first and it wont be our last.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Every thing in this world that is transformed from thought can be evolved to material, events and the new.

Example. One of my jobs is to clean up the mess Nostradamus has done to you and your planet.
Another job is to stop, if found, very terrible events in your time.

Nostradamus didn’t never predict the future, he, and you, and the many minds that believe in him, or any other fake person that so called predicted the future, are creating what they thought.

This was found out by a certain group of people that we call our enemies, because they use you humans for test through movies to bring certain events, or the new, or new creations into this realm.

For a very long time we understood and countered a lot of things that should of happened because it was just words ,a picture, a thought ,or a book, or even little TV shows.

Every event that was suppose to happen we countered it with ease, but the 1999 event that they conjured was very new to us, because it was a time event ,an event that was giving a specific time and date .it was our first and it wont be our last.

i have encountered a "creation" fro a tv how you could say it was not fun at all

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Yes its the thoughtscape. And those people are programming the matrix. But people don't do it the way the elite cast spells, piling up links and associations and creating a standing wave, in the fluid ocean of energy waves. With humanity, those who are not working to keep zenminded, and clear and conscious, its more like group momentum from random thoughts.

By the way, how could you possibly clear that out of people, they're programmed from the revelations on, how do you take that out?

One soul is more than thousands of superman.

2 or more gathered together sharing a positive intent can do alot.[
edit on 31-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

it was a time event ,an event that was giving a specific time and date .it was our first and it wont be our last.

this would make sense if it was a time event as you say

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

i really want to open up with you guys but i am resisting heavily

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

i mean know disrespect at all but these emotions are very uncomfortable to deal with you could say

i am also drawn towards what my eyes see, like your avatars and other certain "things" for lack of a better word

but i have learned what i see is not always to be trusted and self doubt from past events kicks in quite hard

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

i really want to open up with you guys but i am resisting heavily

Can you hurry up and open up buddy,im dying to see what comes out.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What is it that you want me to open up about?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

tell me more about the blue energy if you can?

what is ment by "coming in" as you say?

I know its coming, can feel it. To me this is energy flowing through stars from outside of this matrix universe, from home. Pleiades has a very large connection to our planet and to the dna, including as watchers, and helpers. Sirius has a big presence here as well. But this is a pleiadian energy that is coming in from Mother, for progression and freedom, and Higher Realms progress by helping us to progress. And its tied in anyway. The whole roll of film has to move ahead.

ECETI Message From the Pleiadians, July 10, 2012

I was kind of surprised when I found this message.

Coming from him this is pretty interesting.

It has to do with what we see and yearn for and the spiral. It doesnt have to do with ascend zion which I don't believe they understand. This ends up being a sorting ground, those who can be deprogrammed and groomed, taught, there is a time of training and teaching ahead for many, to grow up and join the real worlds, but renegades and those capable of harm need alot more work.

In my sons dream when this wave comes in we have to stay inside, to be safe.

It doesnt matter if you're in body or out just that you don't wish to harm others, want to improve and you are with Friends/Family and Moving Forward.

Mother is a type of Love, more a role or content, ie. equality, love, lending a helping hand, teamwork, unity, respect for others. Love of Power versus Power of Love. I guess an archetype. Unless you see Mom and Dad like I do, as real. As above so below. But it doesnt really matter how you see it. We're real people with a real Family.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

those capable of harm need alot more work.

i am not capable of harm

i do my best to love and honor the divine in everything

i dont squish bugs i place them outside

i do not appear to have much of what this world considers "manly"ness

i just want to be love that is all i know how to describe it as

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

i dont understand the religions here they never made sense

i feel the event in 1999 has something to do with events i went through when i was young

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join