It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequency '372'.Dreams.Déjàvu.Planets.Time.and you,and you and you and you and you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

At the age of 5 months old we began seeing PURPLE PATTERNS of light that would for shaped we were not aware of at that time inside how to relay/interpret messages but since it has become much easier for this exchange between us.

PURPLE PATTERNS

Have you read something of mine on another sight or something,how in gods life does a normal human see the purple patterns..your real funny !

What are you a time jumper or freaking something,i wrote that on a sight called Elementals we are in 2116,LMFA,.
Did you follow me out of some where...some where?
You metioned i contacted you...lol,are you one of the ######### people just 'bsing' with me.

The puple patterns,well well well.
Are you friend or foe ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

What is so special about PURPLE PATTERNS? Why would you ask if I was friend or foe unless you perceived me as a threat?

BUT YES PURPLE PATTERNS LOL
The past few days have been quite "odd" for me.. And for me that is saying a lot.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

When that happens,thats just the angels around you talking to you and sometimes controlling you because in some way shape or form,you have an ace wild card that could disrupt the matrix, either for bad or good.

i believe something attempted to use me for the "bad" side. However the experience really helped me see how strong I was. It also helped me grow as a person so to speak. What do yo mean by wild card?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

i have a feeling my "name" on here my disturb you? I ask why?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

my first voice was actually comforting and told me "everything will be ok" then #### hit the fan so to speak lol i never felt anything like that before

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Who is MasterGemini?
Last question for now lol
best wishes to you LP527

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by Unity_99

In each moment we should say, What an honor it is to be here, and have a chance to give you Love. Its an honor to serve and to love, and turn the moments we're mangling with family, friends and strangers around. Thats all that counts.

We have found the simple act of saying Namaste to our self as we interact with the various species to be most pleasant. Even when said within and not without ones self the energy exchange between the two self's feel quite wonderful.

We do however lack the proper ability for self to self communication in a manner such as the one we have engaged in recently here. The "forum" some say the forum here can be engaged in a learn/teach experience too, However this new form of contact was only found by pushing the correct button so to speak. If the channel is holding their two hands together so the option become more readily available.

We have not yet mastered this form of communication.

We leave you in the love and in the light of our infinite creator.

edit on 30-10-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

I can feel the frequency in your word, they're concentrating heart and abdomen.

So this is a frequency that is interacting with the binary of this cyber space pocket?

What is the Blue Wave going to mean? Why do councils join up and work together for a cultural exchange and then proceed to test? The blue wave is pleaidian isn't it?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

this is what i see kinda but it forms into shapes and even whole systems of planets

i am still concerned about discussing stuff like this for some reason

i am not afraid any more though and will fight back next time because it made me stronger, i think that is why it made a "mistake" when it picked me

but that's the thing i know am thankful for my experiences

it is hard to make sense of this in my mind

remember i may very well be bat #### crazy!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You're seeing the code, the matrix of this simulated reality. I feel energy but don't usually that except once in trees, it was like nature was all this simulated code.

I was wondering if you felt information/connection to the Wave that is coming in, and the Councils overseeing this planet.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

In each moment we should say, What an honor it is to be here, and have a chance to give you Love. Its an honor to serve and to love, and turn the moments we're mangling with family, friends and strangers around. Thats all that counts.

We have found the simple act of saying Namaste to our self as we interact with the various species to be most pleasant. Even when said within and not without ones self the energy exchange between the two self's feel quite wonderful.

We do however lack the proper ability for self to self communication in a manner such as the one we have engaged in recently here. The "forum" some say the forum here can be engaged in a learn/teach experience too, However this new form of contact was only found by pushing the correct button so to speak. If the channel is holding their two hands together so the option become more readily available.

We have not yet mastered this form of communication.

We leave you in the love and in the light of our infinite creator.

edit on 30-10-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

I can feel the frequency in your word, they're concentrating heart and abdomen.

So this is a frequency that is interacting with the binary of this cyber space pocket?

What is the Blue Wave going to mean? Why do councils join up and work together for a cultural exchange and then proceed to test? The blue wave is pleaidian isn't it?

I am not sure about the color of the waves you ask? i will have to "think" about it lol

have you encountered any other "waves"? say like green or red maybe?

i know certain "self" to "self" COMMUNICATIONS have pulled me to the RA material, i find speaking in certain ways gives me strength and less fear

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

i felt i could go "home" so to speak but i chose to offer my self in service to other self's at this time

i had not been introduced to the ra material when all this occurred but certain "communication" led me to the material and some resonated into what i would consider "truth"

so much of this thread i find interesting but the form of communication here seems very distorted and i am not comfortable really discussing certain things i guess

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Its some knowledge of the Blue energy coming in, and my son's dream. That its coming through Alcyone from I would say, on High as a metaphor, and we all have enormous help right now to rise above everything. We're an energy above or finer, different than the energy in the matrix. Those codes are not us. Some of us have an SOS that is given, mine is constant.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

i am currently experiencing "anxiety" for mentioning these things lol

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If you have a block in saying or sharing, one seek within and see if that block is something from outside your consciousness , and also sometimes we're not supposed to say. But the basic rule of thumb is if its not meant to be shared, they don't allow it to be. Your computer should have frozen up, in other words.

I always get the opposite, a push to share anything that comes. The need to raise awareness. While you see coding, I'm shown groups of people, other realms and even cities, landscapes. I have these things come in as if, a computer screen, clear imagery with the energy, My energy recognition forms the image, when they send it in or when I pick it up. I see in tangibles.

Some people see coding in the system, I feel my existence, soul, family, outside this technology, outside the coding.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The energy coming in, and the Higher Ups being here, is far more important than the matrix, because everything is going to change, either here in our lives or immediately afterwards. Everyone is being freed from this hijacked technology.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

this is what i see kinda but it forms into shapes and even whole systems of planets

i am still concerned about discussing stuff like this for some reason

i am not afraid any more though and will fight back next time because it made me stronger, i think that is why it made a "mistake" when it picked me

but that's the thing i know am thankful for my experiences

it is hard to make sense of this in my mind

remember i may very well be bat #### crazy!

I saw that same thing when i was in '372' but it was red,.Are you trying to make a joke out of this,do i know you from another site or something.
what is your sign?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

When that happens,thats just the angels around you talking to you and sometimes controlling you because in some way shape or form,you have an ace wild card that could disrupt the matrix, either for bad or good.

i believe something attempted to use me for the "bad" side. However the experience really helped me see how strong I was. It also helped me grow as a person so to speak. What do yo mean by wild card?

What is your gift if you have one?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

thank you for talking with me however it will take time to respond to some of these questions, i am willing to discuss openly but i feel both a push to share and a push to not share. you ask what gist i have? i do not know for sure i guess to put it one word would = love

this love often gets us in trouble as i am to trusting towards other selfs i guess you could say

hence our reaction of distrust towards these questions even though i am "attracted" to you

I am not familiar with the T/C violations and the various rules

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I saw that same thing when i was in '372' but it was red,.Are you trying to make a joke out of this,do i know you from another site or something. what is your sign?

i would like a more open approach for you as i "feel" these statements are not based in truth you could say i feel an attempt by that is deceiving in nature

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

But the basic rule of thumb is if its not meant to be shared, they don't allow it to be. Your computer should have frozen up, in other words.

i have noticed things like this, however i feel this could be an attempt at information gathering becuase you could say i notice the two signals or something

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join