It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood website demands that West criminalize ‘assaults’ on Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The Muslims should do just like the Jews do every time someone does something they don't like start crying antisemitism. After all unlike the Jews the Arabs are a Semitic people. California recently pass a law making it illegal to criticize Israel if that can be done for Israel the same can be done for Islam.

If that were true, and I were you, I'd grab the nearest soapbox and hit the street corner, criticizing Israel loudly and proudly until a fly would not light on them. Sure, you may get arrested, but it provides the perfect opportunity to carry the law all the way to the SCOTUS and have the entire thing declared unconstitutional, as it most certainly is if it is as you say.

You could be famous - what are you doing sitting on ATS? get out there and get some!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by nenothtu

What is the inscription?

I'm not aware of it.

It's a quote from the Qur'an denying the divinity of Jesus, which I'm sure the average Christian would find offensive. Specifically, it denies Jesus was the Son of God, which is sort of the cornerstone of Christianity.

On the walls of the Dome of the Rock is an inscription in a mosaic frieze that includes the following words from Quran (19:33–35), which are considered blasphemy to Christianity:

33. "So peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!" 34. Such is Jesus, son of Mary. It is a statement of truth, about which they doubt. 35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

The date recorded as 72 after the Hijra (or 691–692 CE), which historians view as the year of the Dome's construction.[23]

Source

Full inscriptions on the inner octagonal arcade:

1. S In the name of God, the Merciful the Compassionate. There is no god but God. He is One. He has
2. no associate. Unto Him belongeth sovereignity and unto Him belongeth praise. He quickeneth and He giveth death; and He has
3. Power over all things. Muhammad is the servant of God and His Messenger.
4. SE Lo! God and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet.
5. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation. The blessing of God be on him and peace be
6. on him, and may God have mercy. O People of the Book! Do not exaggerate in your religion
7. E nor utter aught concerning God save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of
8. Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His Word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit
9. from Him. So believe in God and His messengers, and say not 'Three' - Cease! (it is)
10,NE better for you! - God is only One God. Far be it removed from His transcendent majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is
11. in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And God is
12. sufficient as Defender. The Messiah will never scorn to be a
13. N servant unto God, nor will the favoured angels. Whoso scorneth
14. His service and is proud, all such will He assemble unto Him.
15. Oh God, bless Your Messenger and Your servant Jesus
16. NW son of Mary. Peace be on him the day he was born, and the day he dies,
17. and the day he shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary, (this is) a statement of
18. the truth concerning which they doubt. It befitteth not (the Majesty of) God that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him!
19. W When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
20. Lo! God is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path. God (Himself) is witness that there is no God
21. save Him. And the angels and the men of learning (too are witness). Maintaining His creation in justice, there is no God save Him,
22. SW the Almighty, the Wise. Lo! religion with God (is) Islam. Those who (formerly) received the Book
23. differed only after knowledge came unto them, through transgression among themselves. Whoso
24. disbelieveth the revelations of God (will find that) lo! God is swift at reckoning!

Source

edit on 2012/9/14 by nenothtu because: To add quotes and sources

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Sorry, but

Their rules, their problem.

What is it with these religious fanatics who want to impose stuff on people who aren't even part of their religion for starters ...

Same stuff about the laws ruling the goy population by the way.

The seem to want more tollerance than they give. Muhammed seem to preach nonduality in his last sermon. Is it not time the Muslim Brotherhood started preaching it too and following it totaly. It is the same thing every time. The prophets come and preach and the followers create religon that does the opposite of what the prophets preach.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

You are a genius.

Live and let live. never let your faith be so weakened that it can be threatened by mere words or "art". The more insecure sorts of Muslims and Christians alike could learn a lot from that. How weak is a God who needs ME, a mere mortal, to do his fighting for him? Could he not determine the matter on his own, if he so desired? If he does not so desire, who am I to make that determination FOR him?

How weak is a god who needs Me to fight for him? I was always under the impression that it works the other way around. These insecurities are the burden of the bearers, NOT their God. They only display their own weakness and insecurity in their beliefs.

Their God is still as secure as ever he was.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

different n words negro(with a ~ thingy above the r i think?) is black the other one only has two approprate use in modern english and that is to describe people who are stingy or miserly or meaning petty or having not much meaning en.wikipedia.org... but the words are not related by entomology i think the slang and derogatory terms came from the spanish black mixed with old fashoned racisim

but conincidently the N word is not illegal to use in america but you might get punched in the face if you do it in the wrong area to the wrong person at the wrong time,as far as i know the only "illegal words" in america are to yell fire or similar word to incite a riot in a theater for example and anything involving threats or violence

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yes is margarita,

Well I guess is our tax dollars working now so the Muslim Brotherhood can wag war against us the infidels

The irony.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

It would bother me more if Christians didn't regularly condemn all who don't agree with them. If Christians take offense to this, they are hypocrites.

They've been doing exactly this for many, many years. Similarly, these same Muslims brotherhoods have been demonizing the U.S. for a long time, and they've decided that WE have to stop talking crap about THEM now?

Double standards...lots and lots of double standards...
edit on 14-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

can u provide a source where christian fundamentalists stormed multiple embassy's killed ambassadors and diplomats over a movie? not a fan of any religion truth be told but for the most part you dont see christians strapping them selves with bombs and blowing themselves up, or storming embassy's over "offensive movies"

sure other religions set themselves on fire in protest,or protest funerals like biggots or stage cult like suicides but u rarely if ever hear of other faiths doing the actions that some Muslims have done for the last few days

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The Muslims should do just like the Jews do every time someone does something they don't like start crying antisemitism. After all unlike the Jews the Arabs are a Semitic people. California recently pass a law making it illegal to criticize Israel if that can be done for Israel the same can be done for Islam.

Hmmmm.

They already called for Jerusalem, to be their new capital.

By sword, or Martyr.

I think killing, and genocide, is the only thing they have in mind.

How do you think they will reclaim Jerusalem, from Israel?

A warm hug?

Only half of Jerusalem belongs to Israel. UN mandate split it between Israel and Palestine. And if they chose to take it by sword so what? How do you think Israel got their half by a warm hug and saying please? And what gives Israel the right to call it their capital.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Attention! Attention!

Pot calling kettle black!

Egyptian Muslim Leader Burns Bible, Threatens Christians
www.breitbart.com...

During the demonstration which was held in front of the American Embassy in Cairo on Tuesday, 9/11, a Muslim cleric named Abu Islam tore and burned the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators. Before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, he told the crowds "next time I will urinate on it."

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

If that were true, and I were you, I'd grab the nearest soapbox and hit the street corner, criticizing Israel loudly and proudly until a fly would not light on them. Sure, you may get arrested, but it provides the perfect opportunity to carry the law all the way to the SCOTUS and have the entire thing declared unconstitutional, as it most certainly is if it is as you say.

You could be famous - what are you doing sitting on ATS? get out there and get some!

If that were true? Learn what Semitic means.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

And we should. I explain why I think these events are taking place in another post which I will paste here. I think it should also lead one to understand why some kind of action or apology is necessary. A people can only take so much disrespect and hardship from their occupiers before they come to consider them their enemies.

The rhetoric (and it's clear, our next military engagement) actually started with the American Preacher who "publicly" wanted to burn the Koran (and all his supporters) who made a big deal over it. Think about it - even though we accidentally killed many innocent Iraqi civilians via drone strikes and unstable soldiers on rampages (who I also think was a patsy initiated to start a war) THIS one single, senseless and deliberately disrespectful event (the Koran burning) planted the seeds for the strongest anti-American hatred and Muslim outrage. And someone knew that it would.
When the outrage over that seemed to subside, here comes this grossly disrespectful and repulsive book, deliberately bandied about to PUSH THE ENVELOPE. This is to make sure anti-American hatred continues to burn white-hot.
Someone is effectively "spilling gasoline" and waiting for someone else to light the match. They do not want to be associated with or blamed for the fire storm that is soon to envelope the area.
This is a deliberate maneuver people, recognize it. How war is instigated by the powers that be.
This is no contest of ideas. This is a dog fight.
If I didn't know better I would think that factions in Israel who are frustrated with America's unwillingness to fight a war with Iran are throwing these types of "firebomb" stories abroad to ratchet up the Muslim hatred for Americans and force us to engage in a religious war in response to escalating violence. I
srael is angering both dogs, the Muslims and the Americans - then standing back to let them fight.
I think not all, of course, but a small and particularly nasty faction of American/Israelis warmongers are the instigators behind this whole Koran burning, anti Muslim book writing propaganda that is deliberately and effectively generating and inspiring hatred for America and is responsible for causing the violence against Americans.
It is Israels (aided by our own MIC) attempt to start a Holy War and engage the USA in it.
For them, it's to fulfill some biblical vow that includes killing their enemies, their enemies children and their enemies pets. Even peace indicates a coexistence presumably prohibited by God, and why Begin (who came closest) was assassinated for even considering it.
What puppets we all are. There is no getting out of this dia-rama is there?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sure, but before we do that ... let's "criminalize" any anti-jewish statements by islamists.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Attention! Attention!

Egyptian Muslim Leader Burns Bible, Threatens Christians

Let's demand this mans immediate execution ... for insulting christianity ... let's fight fire, with fire.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm reminded of this phrase:

They hate us for our freedoms.

Which drives some people nuts.

But this crap of them demanding that we bow down to them shows it is absolutely true.

I hope this all dies down soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sure...as soon as they criminalize attacks on Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism.....see how long that takes.

This IS hypocrisy....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Dear Muslim Brotherhood, Let's play a game...it's called "Go outside and f**k yourselves" You see...most people in America don't give two #es about your country or way of life, unless you come over here to America where you will have your butts handed to you by every citizen with a gun. That is the truth...you see, we Americans are just too busy to care, we are so wrapped up in our daily grind, working, paying bills, dealing with our kids, filling our bellies, watching our favorite shows, going to the movies, being entertained, being distracted to really honestly care about you or the rest of the world. You mad Muslim Brotherhood? ...seriously people, this is the way that it is.
edit on 14-9-2012 by AutOmatIc because: realist

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Folks...ever since we started putting labels on continuous cloth towel rolls in pubic restrooms that say "do not hang from towel by neck"...we have been inundated with stupidity....time to kill off the stupid people...it is just how it needs to be....sorry for your sensitivity...but dumb NEEDS to die....it is killing all the rest of us...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

The Muslim Brotherhood says Western nations should outlaw anti-Islamic material and at the same time preserve freedom of speech.

And Britons (and I daresay most others in the 'West') say the Muslim Brotherhood should outlaw all inflamatory anti-religious material, and show respect for ALL religions, and at the same time preserve freedome of speech. As we do.

We're no longer living in the 13th century. Come and join us

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by xuenchen

How does an "international terrorist organization" have its own website?

The US has no issues with assassinations, kidnapping, secret prisons, torture, lie based wars for profit, even killing its own citizens but this alleged terrorist website is allowed to operate without issue?

I wonder if they have the same webmaster as the Al-CIAeda web sites.

Come on people, wake up.

edit on 14-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Apparently they do.

But Who really "owns" the site may be the question?

Reverse Whois:
"IKHWAN" owns about51 other domains
Email Search:
is associated with about 54 domains
Registrar History:
5 registrars with 2 drops.
NS History:
25 changes on 10 unique name servers over 5 years.
IP History:
38 changes on 26 unique IP addresses over 7 years.
Whois History:
311 records have been archived since 2005-10-30 .
Reverse IP:
10 other sites hosted on this server.

DomainTools for Windows®

Now you can access domain ownership records anytime, anywhere... right from your own desktop! Download Now>

Domain Name: IKHWANWEB.COM

Registrant:
IKHWAN (The Muslim Brotherhood)
Mr. Aly Maher ()
Abou Dawoud Az Zahery, Off Makram Ebeid
8th District, Nasr City
Nasr City
Cairo
Al Qahirah,11762
EG
Tel. +20.1002555973

Creation Date: 16-Oct-2005