It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshiping The Dark (A Rant against The Light)...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The light blinds peoples, it just forcing itself into your sight, forcing you to conform to "its" ideas. The light will keep you aware from your fears - and this is not a good thing! Good, would be actually growing stronger and conquering the fears and this can only be done by stepping into the DARKNESS and confronting your sub-conscious mind...

Do you see devils and monsters in the dark? Don't be scare... find a calmness inside, then you will truly be FREE from your fears. This is what the darkness teaches, fearlessness, being able to be in the DARK without fears - with calmness, without the "light" of desire or "wanting to know", but feeling comfortable a calmness with your own BEING.

You will only find acceptance in the DARK, the light will force order, upon everyone, unfortunately, some are SO scared to confront their fears that they'll run to the light and wish to be in light forever, instead of letting the light go out to confront their fears.

These ideas of "Illuminati" , "Control", "Enlightenment", are ALL worshipers of light. You may say "your light is not as real as MY light - but light is light! It doesn't matter if you call it "Lucifer" or "Jesus" or any other name, it is still the SAME THING! The so-called "Evil" and "Good" are both worshiping THE SAME CONCEPT, hardly anyone is following the ways of the darkness....

The only famous person who talked about staying to the "The Divine Feminine (Darkness)" is Lao Tzu!

You can go on justifying how you "NEED" this or "WANT" that; making any excuse to worship light, because that is what the light does. It keeps you WANTING stuff, going to another goal....

The darkness accepts you NOW without any goals or anything...

I guess they BOTH have benefit, the light is teaching compassion and unity, while the darkness is teaching how not to be scared... in other words how to be stronger...

But only darkness represents CALMNESS (PEACE)...

Light is actual eMOTION
(although hate, sadness, etc. are lower forms... while love and joy are higher)
edit on 13-9-2012 by arpgme because: more detail

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That is one of the most distorted, convoluted op's I have ever had the dissatisfaction to read!
edit on 13-9-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Do you see devils and monsters in the dark? Don't be scare... find a calmness inside, then you will truly be FREE from your fears.

No, you will not be free. Not until you comprehend these devils, monsters and darkness, and then realise you that you are these devils, monsters and darkness! Only then will you have no fear and be free....

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

And what is "distorted" about it?
Care to explain?

Gnobody, when you see these monsters and you allow the fear to sink and you fall back into CALMNESS, then you will not be scared of them, so in that sense it is emotional freedom.
edit on 13-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Why do we have to choose a side? Why not just exist, and flow back and forth as our life takes us? We can learn from both Light and Dark, so why choose only one and lose all the benefits of the other? Keeping to one extreme is a horrible decision...it closes your mind to the other half of reality. The shadows need the candle to cast them, and the candle needs the shadows to define it. Without either, neither would exist. Half of our problems come from Duality Consciousness, having to cast two sides against one another.

"If you're not with us, you're against us." Such an unproductive standpoint. I like a little twist in my ice cream.

edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I know what you mean .. but the title is wrong lol
give bad vibes of some sort .. dont really like it

you could have just put "The Ying Yang finaly explained"

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are bringing up a very interesting concept. Do you know Carl Jung's thoughts? He went on his own path. He went into the dark and emerged through the other side a Hero. That is the myth. It's what Zelda games are based on in large part, the hero myth, who must travel into the dark world, to come out the other side godlike..

This made Carl Jung question his own sanity at times.

This is all contained in an amazing book called "The Red Book."

It's actually why I stopped my path. Too many Demons and I gave back into fear, even though my subconscious already taught me the fear problem, whatever you fear becomes stronger, it is only by letting go, that you become strong.

Thanks for the little reminder OP. Time to re-read the Red Book.

The checker board of the Freemasons is about this very concept. You need both though, not just dark. Expansion contraction. It's universal.

edit on 9/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I'm not telling anyone to choose anything. I'm just telling it like it is. This is my rant. I guess people will choose differently whether they realize this truth or just for their own preferences...

I choose fearlessness, emotional freedom, confronting demons and monsters to learn to sit in calmness and not be afraid no matter what...

But if people want to jump from one to another side, or be hugged by light, that is there choice..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
I know what you mean .. but the title is wrong lol
give bad vibes of some sort .. dont really like it

you could have just put "The Ying Yang finaly explained"

The post isn't "giving off" anything. If you feel "badness" or "goodness" from it, it is your own mental projection.

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by arpgme

You are bringing up a very interesting concept. Do you know Carl Jung's thoughts? He went on his own path. He went into the dark and emerged through the other side a Hero. That is the myth. It's what Zelda games are based on in large part, the hero myth, who must travel into the dark world, to come out the other side godlike..

Yes, an interesting concept, and even in Zelda light is seen as better. The dark world was destroyed as the triforce got back together. The mainstream culture teaches that light is good and dark is evil.

Although this quote from the one of the games is interesting:

Dekadin - Zelda Oracle of Ages
"Hah... Only the darkness can ease my heart. I guess laughing my troubles away is just a dream deferred..."

I know, I am a Zelda geek...

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by arpgme

Ya, it sounds like Orwellian doublespeak where good is bad, up is down, light is dark. We live in a duality based world for a reason, to learn about different aspects of ourselves. The light and dark is meant to be kept in balance, to suggest only using one half of our duality is unrealistic and unhealthy.

I guess it depends on what you consider "dark" and "light" depending on YOUR definition it MAY be impossible and unhealthy...

Originally posted by Gnobody

Gnobody, when you see these monsters and you allow the fear to sink and you fall back into CALMNESS, then you will not be scared of them, so in that sense it is emotional freedom

Even if the above were true, it would only be a temporary emotional escape.

Maybe we are saying the same thing with different words - or maybe we aren't..

It won't be a temporary escape, the fear will be gone from THAT monster/demon. It is about EMPTYING the fears, so of course more fears will pop up for you to empty..

Originally posted by Qi Maker
Why must you continue to make post after post, seemingly to hear yourself speak, when the answer you are seeking is right in front of you with each deduction you make?

It is simple enough, the Middle Way is the truest path.

What do you mean, the "truest" path? They are all true and equally exist. That is not my point though...

edit on 13-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ya, it sounds like Orwellian doublespeak where good is bad, up is down, light is dark. We live in a duality based world for a reason, to learn about different aspects of ourselves. The light and dark is meant to be kept in balance, to suggest only using one half of our duality is unrealistic and unhealthy.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not when he/she just denounced the Light (for lack of a better term). Yin yang is the philosophy that Light and Dark are a part of one another, and you can never have either separately. In fact, there's no such thing as bad and good, only a positive and negative way to look at something.

In that case, Light and Dark are synonymous, all differentiation depending purely on what angle you look at it from. If you look without any emotional bias, they are the same. What is negative for one is positive for another. Light and Dark are simply Grey.

Why do you think we call them the Greys?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Gnobody, when you see these monsters and you allow the fear to sink and you fall back into CALMNESS, then you will not be scared of them, so in that sense it is emotional freedom

Even if the above were true, it would only be a temporary emotional escape.

The goal is to be free from all emotion for good. To be rid of emotions such as fear, hate, anger and even love takes lifetimes of hard work and comprehension of the self.

Comprehension of the self leads to comprehension of all the things you are talking about, comprehension of the light, the dark, and everything inbetween, above and below...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Why must you continue to make post after post, seemingly to hear yourself speak, when the answer you are seeking is right in front of you with each deduction you make?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

Exactly my point, but I overcomplicated it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker

Yes, and this straight and narrow path is like a razor's edge, so easy to fall one way or the other...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

That's how you learn the best way to stay on.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For a website that has strict references and rules regarding the discussion of drugs... there sure are a lot of members here who seem to "partake"

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

no doubt about that. maintaining the course on that razor's edge requires constant reconciliation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

There is the beginning (Empty Space /Darkness) and the end (What appears / Light / Matter).

You don't have to stay in the "middle" and doing so does not make anything any less true or false...

In my mind, it makes more sense to return to The Source (Emptiness/Space/Darkness) but that is my opinion - you can choose differently...

Light is the result - what was born from the darkness (space) it is just the "result' the "left-over", eventually all will return home...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

My own mental projection ?

i didnt write down i woreship the darkness and i rant against the light
thats your own mental projection my friend not mine
it comes from you not me and the way you have reply to my previous post
make it clear that you are a bit lost but not far from the truth
find the balance in you

search for the Ying Yang symbol to understand what i mean

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>