It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Terrorists Won! We Are Not Free Anymore!" - Jesse Ventura

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
He's kind of trolling us. I feel like he's saying, "Hey you get off your ass and get me on the ballot then I'll run for president." The thing is he's folding his arms and smiling at me with that head shake. I know what he's doing he's telling me that's impossible. So why say it?
edit on 13-9-2012 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

If I could have Chris Kyle punch him again I would. Jesse Ventura is a nutjob, pure and simple. The SEAL community has disowned him, he gave up his citizenship, he's a "truther," and a fake wrestler. Using him to make a point is like using fingerpaints to re-create a Picasso.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Wow...God I love Jesse....I wish the rest of the world would see what I see. An honest, intelligent, real thinking man.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I agree Jesse! These Americans have handed their own freedoms over. Everyone goes to the airports now and lines up like good boys and girls and allows the strangers to feel them up before getting on planes. No one fights back about NDAA. Our country is in the hands of rich elite, bankers, and crazy Janet Napolitano.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura was Governor of Minnesota.

I've always enjoyed this man's politics and ideas. It is rather shameful, how controlled and separated Americans are.

It shouldn't matter what one's religious preferences are if you believe in the Constitution. Freedom of belief in religion or lack there of, should be an inalienable freedom.

I would not join his bandwagon for presidency, however. His anger is palpable and desertion is desertion. He isn't going over to live in Mexico for any reason that benefits America, he's going there because he is mad. That rather offends me, where is the great American Patriot I expect? Which is what I expect from Gov. Ventura. When I ask for change, I mean change IN America, not change in foreign policy. Not change over in Mexico. Or the same dance and pony show.

That being said, I still agree with his views in almost every topic that came up in the interview. I look forward to his book. I always enjoy listening to his views.
edit on 13-9-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: emphasis

edit on 13-9-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I agree as well.
The blame does not lie with the terrorists but the ones that passed policies that restrict our freedoms.
Our freedoms were not taken away by terrorists in other countries, but the terrorists in our government.

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
“The Terrorists Won! We are not free anymore”

That implies that the “terrorists” objective was to “take your freedoms” that simply is not true, as such they have not won. One could argue that a by-product of terrorist acts has been a erosion of freedoms but this does not constitute a “win” for the terrorists as this was never their primary objective.

So I disagree, they have not won.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee
I don't know if Jesse Ventura ever visits ATS but if he does I hope he takes into consideration what I'm about to say:

Jesse should have his own tv show broadcast on the web, and on any and all tv stations that will put it on. He could even broadcast on international stations if any would strike a deal with him.

If the MSM won't give him air time, his show could get popularity just because he's made a big name for himself in the world. I wonder what the viewership of his program would be

Hear Hear I second that notion! He'd be bigger then Alex Jones. He should definitely start one! Hell, if he'd pay me a decent salary I'd be his IT guy and put up all the necessary web / electronic hardware to get him up and running. Count me in son.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Smell the agenda... in the first moments Behar refers to Jesse as a "conspiracy theorist".. thus planting the seeds of dismissal right off of the bat.

Marginalizing truth... it's the new black.

~Heff

I couldn't agree more. If she referred to him consistantly as "governor" as they would for any other ex governor or president it would set a different mind set for the viewers any portray him ss an authority figure.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura for president!!!!
I would vote for him.
Did you hear the guy in the background laughing?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If only Joy knew how ObamaCare is going to destroy the healthcare that we currently have. She has absolutely no clue how devastating it's going to be for the working-class with health insurance. She has to spout off about how that's a feather in Obama's hat yet she knows absolutely NOTHING about what it is going to do or any of it's provisions, costs, taxes or how it's going to help anybody. She's an Obama shoe-licker and he could sell her a turd dressed up as "healthcare reform" and she buy it and hold it and hug it and tuck it in at night. She's a complete, partisan moron.

The first thing she tried to do is get Jesse to commit to the King. She is so obsessed with the clown-in-chief she had to make that her first question and I'm sure she thought Jesse would say, "Oh, I'd have to vote for Obama". Nope, he'd take the bullet. Good on him. He's right, they're just two different gangs doing their own brand of damage to the U.S.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Apparently Jesse is running for President and wants to be included in the Debates and be on the Ballot (although the text said "ballet") In all fifty states. Happy now? HAPPY!!! (just teasing.) I like Jesse.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As usual Jesse is real, and right.

I personally stopped reading the Huff Post due to their refusal to report honestly on 911.

Gee, that fat ugly fear-filled whining woman is a less than interesting, don't you think? Jesse deserves better than that. In fact, we all do. Too bad he's banned.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
An WWF poser is as candid a politician as the US has today. Speaks volumes.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So torn on Jesse...

I want to believe he is who he claims to be. On the other hand, if corruption was as rampant as some of us want to believe, would TPTB allow a person trying to expose them to take to the air waves??? Surely they would have the means to squash A TV series if they own/fund/control the media.

He says all the right things but I can't fully trust him. No where near as bad as Alex Jones, but I'm afraid their paychecks might be signed by the same man.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

I disagree, its not impossible. If enough got involved, he could be put on the ballot. But as we all know there is a huge difference between being listed and getting anywhere past that point.
edit on 14-9-2012 by severdsoul because: I Felt like it

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
So torn on Jesse...

I want to believe he is who he claims to be. On the other hand, if corruption was as rampant as some of us want to believe, would TPTB allow a person trying to expose them to take to the air waves??? Surely they would have the means to squash A TV series if they own/fund/control the media.

He says all the right things but I can't fully trust him. No where near as bad as Alex Jones, but I'm afraid their paychecks might be signed by the same man.

I kinda feel like that too. I like him, but then sometimes he says stuff that just seems very stupid.

I thought the airport security thing was dumb. "I am not homophobic but don't want a man to touch me in some places, prefer a woman"...well, this isn't about sexual enjoyment or what makes you feel comfortable really. What makes him think a woman would feel comfortable patting down his groin region anyway? Chances are she wouldn't especially feel comfortable feeling a man, especially of his age and size. I am gay, but I'd be fine with a man or woman doing their job patting me down. I don't like people touching me, but it is the job. All these huge problems he talks of, and he is scared of a male simply patting him down for security reasons/

edit on 14-9-2012 by LightInside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The truth is a three sided sword, what they see as the truth, what we see as the truth, and what the powers want us to see. Any one who can see past the 3 sided sword often ends up feeling its blades. Having read ATS for many years i can say that the people who control ATS are part of the 3 sided sword.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Jesse makes some very good points.
But in the second video when he's listing out his accomplishments....explaining that the TSA still want to grope him.... why is that host trying to justify the groping.... "its all part of the job".

Wow.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If you want to vote for Jesse Ventura, why you don't write-in his name?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
4:47

Jesse : "No the terrorists have won. They've changed America. We are not the same country now. George Bush said they attacked us because of our freedoms. Obviously they are not going to attack us anymore because we've lost our freedoms and they cant be jealous of that anymore. We are not free anymore"

Joy : "I think they also wanted our heads... not just our freedoms."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join