It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Terrorists Won! We Are Not Free Anymore!" - Jesse Ventura

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Originally posted by Hefficide

Smell the agenda... in the first moments Behar refers to Jesse as a "conspiracy theorist".. thus planting the seeds of dismissal right off of the bat.

Marginalizing truth... it's the new black.

~Heff

But he is...by his own admission...

Unless you advocate misreporting the facts?

He doesnt run away from the title "conspiracy theorist" and why should he? Researching the pepetual lies of governments to find the hidden truth is an honorable endeavor, and with the MSM no longer looking out for us in this regard, it falls on people like Jesse to pick up the slack. We owe him, and others our support, and thanks.

Joy started by introducing Jesse as a conspiracy theorist, he then goes on to make clear that in his latest book "there is not an ounce of theory in it, its all facts". I look forward to reading the book, even though the material will likely be nothing new to me. I know well the corruption of both parties.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
He doesn't run away from the title "conspiracy theorist" and why should he?
Might I point out that on the other side of the coin, one might be labeled a "coincidence theorist". Now...which one requires the greatest degree of naivete to sleep at night?

Jesse might be a blowhard, but what else would you expect from an ex-wrestler or an ex-politician? Go Jesse!!

I might also add that I have repeatedly opined on this site that if personal freedoms are the benchmark...yes, the terrorists won. Like that wasn't the plan in the first place.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

I'm not, by the way, belittling consipracy theorists!

What I mean to say is that whether one agrees with how he was introduced or not, being a conspiracy theorist is a large and recent part of his life.

I do wonder though how he can lament over a loss of freedoms when he has an international TV series, a publishing deal and the capacity to live in a foreign country for half the year. Sounds pretty free to me!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I CANNOT STAND JOY BEHAR. sHE IS SUCH A LIBERAL HAG.

Notice how many times in the interview she kept "campaining for obama"? God, cant one media outlet be impartial when they open their mouth?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I love how he claims "we're better off with Obama", then in the same breathe says, "they're the same, only difference is color". He's as blindly partisan as anyone else and he shills for the left wing, while demonizing the other side. He's an inconsistent hack, which is why the only show that will invite him on his this awful excuse for a human's show.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Besides, the terrorists have won so much that he moved to Mexico years ago. Must be nice to be wealthy enough to flee.

Haha... wealthy enough to flee to Mexico? Have you ever browsed the rentals down there on craigslist? # is cheeeaappp. But regardless, you don't need to be wealthy to leave a country. You just need to have enough determination to set yourself up in a new place. Quit taking your lack of determination out on Jesse. "Wealthy enough to flee" good lord

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

I do wonder though how he can lament over a loss of freedoms when he has an international TV series, a publishing deal and the capacity to live in a foreign country for half the year. Sounds pretty free to me!

Wow.. so you'd rather that people who have money and therefore feel freer than us stop fighting the good fight and leave us out to dry? Cool.

You should admire him more because he has all of those things yet still wants to fight for whats morally right. Shame on you

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Yes, the terrorists won.
We have to now get the ENTIRE country to realize that.
If we can accomplish this, then the next objective is to wake the American people up to WHO exactly the terrorists are..

Once THAT is accomplished, then we will be on our way to freedom.
But, in order for that to happen, people must be willing to swallow the cold hard facts that they have been LIED TO and ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT!!!!

This usually makes people feel "stupid" when they realize they have been taken for a fool.
So, what inevitably happens is, a built in protection device kicks in, Much like what happens when you've experienced a traumatic event, which allows people to comparmentalize and sometimes flat out DENY or DEFEND the actions taken by the offenders. This allows them to "save face" and avoid the embarrassing and sometimes humiliating FACT that they were played for a fool.

the mechanism responsible for this is the almighty.....

EGO!!!!!

Yup,
Gotta love that EGO don't ya??
It is what is keeping us stuck where we are.
Until we kill that damn thing then I'm afraid this is where we stay.

Sorry, for the rant.
Sometimes things seem so obvious to me that I feel compelled to point them out.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

you don't have to be wealthy to flee to central and south america.

the american dollar is worth 4x their currency and sometimes more.

and prices for everything are a fraction of what they are in n.america.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey Jesse, I know you are reading this, anybody who's anybody gleans info from this site. You are my favorite conspiracy Theorist, but what’s with all the rocking back and forth like an autistic child? That really blows your creditability.
brice

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
apart from his atheist nonsense, if jesse ventura was president, future americans would put his face on mt. rushmore.

i don't think one corporate lobbyist would even set foot in his office.

politicians now are above the law, how about someone who'll threaten to make you disappear and actually mean it.

all the roaches would scurry for their literal survival.

great patriot and sincere american.

and all he does it speak the truth with conviction and raise questions.

edit on 13-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is a clown. Even if i was a big conspiracy theorist, i still wouldn't approve of him being the "voice"

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"If I lie to the government, I go to jail. When they lie to me, we go to war." Love this quote, especially because it's been proven time and time again. Jesse was spot on in this interview.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

I couldn't agree more with you, OP. Ventura needs to step up or shut up. Period.... He's become a whiny little school girl as HE hides down in Mexico take cheap shots at his native land. Well, it's well within HIS ability to DO something and he was on his way as Governor. Then he quit and stopped being part of the solution as he became part of the problem.

Sniping like he's come to do, in my opinion, isn't even educational to the public. Not when it comes with the venom his does lately and I've really lost most respect for him now. His TV show was interesting but even that was starting to ride a very uncomfortable edge into something else....and since, he's just become something I would't recognize as the man who led a state for a period of time.

He's about the same as Palin. Both showed promise if they'd had the ability to stay in the game and fight where it matters. When the going got tough, both chose to hit the exit door and yell remarks as they went. It's a shame because America NEEDS people like Ventura used to be. America needs a lot of them just now.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He`s right of course, the whole point of terrorism is to instill fear and cause people to change the way that they live, have the terrorist accomplished that goal in america? Absolutely!!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Love the guy, although he seems kinda frustrated (for a reason perhaps) and his ego is too big I think.

But he's not afraid to say what's on his mind, even when it may not be true he talks about it! And god I hate the label ''conspiracy''. Even when just mentioning that word it's like it's only a lie and fantasy, so then you get in in the area of lunitic right away!
Hence the reason he seems frustrated.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"The Terrorists Won! We Are Not Free Anymore!"

MHO , lets invade and kill them until there is no one terrorist.

But wait , We help Al-qaeda some times.

Other fanatic minorities are not excepted

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
I love how he claims "we're better off with Obama", then in the same breathe says, "they're the same, only difference is color". He's as blindly partisan as anyone else and he shills for the left wing, while demonizing the other side. He's an inconsistent hack, which is why the only show that will invite him on his this awful excuse for a human's show.

The reason why a lot of shows don't invite him on anymore is because he keeps making them look like fools. He made Hannity and Fox and friends look like total idiots. That one guy Brian on FOX and friends looked like he was going to cry when he left before the show was over.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
“The Terrorists Won! We are not free anymore”

That implies that the “terrorists” objective was to “take your freedoms” that simply is not true, as such they have not won. One could argue that a by-product of terrorist acts has been a erosion of freedoms but this does not constitute a “win” for the terrorists as this was never their primary objective.

So I disagree, they have not won.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Uhh you could flee and live off of $200 in mexico....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join