It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

a reply to: ArcturianWarrior
We have no such overlords

My dear KSigMason, have you forgotten the Lodge Secretary?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Saurus
I am a Lodge Secretary....bwahahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

Do you drink?

Yes, I drink waters from my own cistern (Shivambu) and pure H2o/distilled waters. If you’re referring to the dysfunctional practice where by you intoxicate and poison oneself with the chemical laden brews readily available to the masses, then NO.

Although occasionally I visit my local organic cider farm and pick up some herbicide, pesticide and sulphate free fermented apples with no added yeast, sugar or any other undesirable elements.

Thanks for taking an interest in what I consume and the activities I partake in. I’m so lucky to be in a position to know that as an independent and sovereign being I get to choose what is good for me and choose not to be bound by any laws concocted by insidious beings, including those that try to dictate to me what it is I should or should not be consuming.

Those under oath and bound by laws do not have that privilege.

Nothing you said in your first post was accurate about Freemasonry at all. We have no such overlords nor are we bound to any monarch; there's more to Freemasonry than just the UGLE.

Hold up fella, clearly you have an inability to read and process information. I never said you had overlords, I said ‘our self – proclaimed overlords’ not yours.

Oh No, they are not your overlords, but your masters, your worshipful masters, your Grand masters, you are subservient to them and complicit in their heinous and nefarious activities, you are minions, tools in more ways than I have time to explain and slaves to a world, a system and beings you lesser disciples couldn’t comprehend.

Sure, I’ve heard of your goat riding antics and the first thing I ever heard about a Freemason was from a friend whom explained to me how her own father used to drug her at 10 yrs old and share her amongst his brethren.

Yeah sure, I get it, so much more to Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus

Has it ever occurred to you that Freemasonry is strictly a male-only society and the Queen is female?

No, It is a well-known fact.

Or is such simple logic superseded by the fact that someone posted this hogwash on the internet, the latter, of course, holding much more weight than such mere simple logic?

No, it is you making illogical leaps and assumptions based on a mind filled with sphincter spewing chocolate sauce. It may seem simple to a simpleton – I can see what’s happened here

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I love it when someone comes along and explains all about the group they have never belonged to and have no real idea about as if they actually knew something. It's humorous. And of course you must throw in some sexual abuse that cannot be substantiated for dramatic affect. If the mindset of the low IQ anti-mason wasn't so damn predictable, this would be exciting, but since it's always the same garbage, it just gets old.

We eat small children, and paint ourselves purple just before we dance in the moonlight. And we rule the world. All of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We eat small children, and paint ourselves purple just before we dance in the moonlight. And we rule the world. All of it.

That sounds fun ... can I join

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
That sounds fun ... can I join

Your membership certificate and World Domination instruction manual are in the mail.

Oh, and before you wonder how we knew where to send it, go to the window and wave to Network.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your membership certificate and World Domination instruction manual are in the mail.

Oh, and before you wonder how we knew where to send it, go to the window and wave to Network.

I am now beside myself with excitement awaiting the post ...

Yes I see Network now ... waving at him through the window ... He looks exactly like his avatar

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yes I see Network now ... waving at him through the window ... He looks exactly like his avatar

His avatar does not have a mullet.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Oh one would never tell with his hat on ... but I recognise the pants ... does he never change them

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Business in the front, and a party in the back BABY!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Oh one would never tell with his hat on ... but I recognise the pants ... does he never change them

Only on Maundy Thursday. (since it rhymes with laundry)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Only on Maundy Thursday. (since it rhymes with laundry)

Ah I see ... So it is nothing extraordinary that the pants go in the laundry on a Maundy Thursday laundry
edit on 2-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Yea and the good news is I'll smell better this Friday!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'd have the cistern checked for lead contamination.

None of the oaths, obligations, vows, pledges, affirmations, or testimonies taken in and out of Freemasonry do not prevent me from having freedom of choice or independent decision making..

You said we were linked to these “overlords”. That is what I was addressing.

You clearly don’t know much about the structure and leadership of Freemasonry. I’ve served as Master of my Lodge (three different times) and I’m a Grand Lodge officer (the current Grand Master is from my Lodge, YR, SR, RCC, etc.). We have leaders because a good organization has leaders. They are not tyrants who can command us to do as they will without thought. They are bound by the Constitution and laws of Freemasonry, and our charges state that we cannot subvert the laws of the land. For the most part, the Grand Lodge does very little, the Lodges is where things are done and that’s where most activity occurs. Hell, the Grand Secretary is really who does the portion of the work in Grand Lodge. Then you do realize that there are over 175 Grand Lodges worldwide who are sovereign and independent. Your attempt to demonize the hierarchy and refer to me as a tool just shows that you have based your opinion not on fact, but illogical arguments. Lesser disciples? LOL

Please tell us what these nefarious activities are. Please tell me what crimes my Grand Master and I (as I was Master until this past December) have committed?

So your opinion of Freemasonry is based on hearsay? Yeah, that seems legit.

There is a great deal of Freemasonry that you don’t seem to get.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe next, you can come to my work and tell me how to do my job because you had a friend tell you about it once?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm the black sheep Mason, I use green paint.

And do you guys really do your own laundry? I'm not even allowed to wash my race gear. I remember my wife say she'd break my fingers if I touched the washer again!

90# blondes are scarier than us evil Masons!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

90# blondes are scarier than us evil Masons!

Amen to that. Mine is about 125 and mixed with brown and white. (she claims the white ones are all my fault)
And she didn't let me slide with "I don't know how to do the laundry" she trained me and removed my excuses for not doing it.

Now that I have given you a reason to feel thankful, I must go grocery shopping. Like a good little bitch husband.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
FYI, here is the Book of Constitution for the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) which provides the laws, rules, and regulations of Freemasonry in that jurisdiction:

1. www.ugle.org.uk...
  2. www.ugle.org.uk...
  3. www.ugle.org.uk...
  4. www.ugle.org.uk...

Nowhere does it state the Queen has any authority over Freemasonry in England or anywhere in the world. It clearly states how a Grand Master is elected and the line of succession. And while I'm on the subject, the Grand Master of the UGLE has no authority over any other Grand Lodge around the world.

Next time, ask the questions instead of making foolish and ignorant statements.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Hi again Ksig,

‘You said we were linked to these “overlords”. That is what I was addressing.’

Yes, I did and you are, evidently you are unaware of such things which only compounds and confirms that you are a lesser disciple.

I care very little about the intricate structure of Freemasonry, but care immeasurably about the breadth and depth of the manipulation and deception bestowed upon the human race and exposing the true masters and puppeteers of Freemasonry.

Please tell us what these nefarious activities are. Please tell me what crimes my Grand Master and I (as I was Master until this past December) have committed?

I have no idea what sick, depraved and deliberating acts you partake in. I read energy and auras and can sense attached beings-negative energies and I’ve been monitored and manipulated by your demon encrusted ilk, but I can’t read into the past or the actions and lives of others.

There is absolutely nothing I can detect about you that is grand or masterful, such delusions are for the inbred and incapacitated, ridiculous and sanctimonious titles only serve to further inflate your demented sense of self importance.

So your opinion of Freemasonry is based on hearsay? Yeah, that seems legit. There is a great deal of Freemasonry that you don’t seem to get.

No, the majority is based on direct personal experience, I’m sure there is a lot I don’t know but I know far more about the beings/overlords that have you and the fraternity in their grasp than you and seemingly more than any other Mason I’ve interacted with.

Right now Masons have the chance to wash out their poop filled orifices and clear their auras and denounce their oaths and contracts, the energetic cords are thinning and can be broken without dire consequences. There is time before the whole world is made aware of what useful tools you’ve been.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join