It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: ArcturianWarrior
FYI, here is the Book of Constitution for the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) which provides the laws, rules, and regulations of Freemasonry in that jurisdiction:

1. www.ugle.org.uk...
  2. www.ugle.org.uk...
  3. www.ugle.org.uk...
  4. www.ugle.org.uk...

Nowhere does it state the Queen has any authority over Freemasonry in England or anywhere in the world. It clearly states how a Grand Master is elected and the line of succession. And while I'm on the subject, the Grand Master of the UGLE has no authority over any other Grand Lodge around the world.

Next time, ask the questions instead of making foolish and ignorant statements.

Great, thanks... but seen it!

FYI,

This is my site, some of my ‘work’.

Minions: Meet your masters!

I suspect that it’s far beyond your current comprehension and conscious awareness, I shall add much need context in the imminent future in a thread of my own and I expect you residential goat riders to be there, thanks for the giggles though, it's been a blast, but I doubt I'll be back here.

Yep, gotta go, Yeshua's calling.
edit on 3-4-2015 by ArcturianWarrior because: 11:11

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Except we're not. I've been through numerous ceremonies and none of them bind me to any monarch nor do our By-Laws and Constitution (which establishes the authority of the hierarchy of Freemasonry). Hell, the Commemorative Order of St. Thoams of Acon, when the US was a province of England, was not beholden to any monarchy; just a note, the USA just separated and created its own Grand Council, independent of the English group.

As a Past Master of my Lodge, I support the Master of my Lodge and also sit as a member of my Grand Lodge. As a Grand Lodge and Mason in Idaho I support the Grand Master of Idaho. I'm also a member, officer, and past presiding officer of several other groups, none of whom are tied to the English, or any other, monarchy. The Master of the Lodge is bound to serve his Lodge and the members thereof, just as the Grand Master is to serve the Grand Lodge and the members thereof.

I'm unaware of many things as I am aware of many things. As someone who has first hand knowledge, I know full well that so far you have provided nothing factual. You even state yourself that some of your information comes from hearsay.

And, if I am a "lesser disciple" then what does that make you? I know exactly who I am in life and in Masonry, and where I sit in Masonry.

You seem to care less for facts and truth, and would rather embrace scapegoating, fabrication, misinformation, blatant lies, and hoaxes. You are nothing more than a parrot, a drone of anti-Masonry, repeating nothing more than that which has easily been debunked. You have exposed nothing.

You have no evidence of wrongdoing, but you are willing to spread lies? Seems reckless and ignorant. You can sense my aura through the web? The Force must be strong with you. LOL You would speak in the realm of hypothetical without an ounce to back it up. I affiliate with no "demon encrusted ilk", but thanks for showing yourself to be nothing more than some religious zealot. If you think I've committed some crime, then come arrest me, I invite it.

These titles are not about self-importance, if you knew anything about Freemasonry, it's not about titles; those mean very little to me. The true watchword of Freemasonry is "Service." The titles I bear are relevant to Freemasonry. My actions define who I am, but then I do not care if you find or "detect" me as grand or masterful. You are not the standard by which I live my life; thank Christ.

Direct personal experience? When were you ever a Mason? Your hubris is nothing more than the same unsubstantiated crap that is thrown around again and again. You bring nothing original and nothing that is true. It is painfully clear how very little you understand of Masonry, but you read some stuff online that fueled some preconceived notion and now you're fixated. You're just another arrogant anti-Mason like all the other broken records who have come before you. You know nothing of the leaders I fall under under.

Your site means nothing to me or Freemasonry.

I have a site too, but I use facts, first hand experience, and logic to back up my claims.
edit on 3-4-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArcturianWarrior

And there it is.

I suppose I should be washing out my 'poop-filled orifice' (what are you, 12?) with the cool, minty-freshness of Yeshua.

More religious nuttery on display.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And there it is.

I suppose I should be washing out my 'poop-filled orifice' (what are you, 12?) with the cool, minty-freshness of Yeshua.

More religious nuttery on display.

Hahaha, brilliant!

Yeshua is a feline I’m looking after on cage rest after breaking his pelvis in 3 places, he’s unneutered and makes a lot of noise and when he needs me I give him my full attention. I edited it in because I thought the timing was uncanny and it was sure to irk the least among you.

I know my humour is infantile, it’s mostly for my own benefit, but yeah I get it I’m immature and don’t fit into a conventional mould, expect more, deal with it!

Cold pressed organic coconut oil will do, but you may find some slimy scales from her colon stuck between your teeth, pull them out first.

Call me a nutter by all means, but there’s not a religious cell in my body, religion in its main monotheistic forms has been a tool used by the adversary to divide, control and delude masses. I took a pass on that.

I’ve never seen minnows so hungry and I’ve never enjoyed fishing so much, mawahaha!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What evidence do you have that Freemasonry has anything to do with the Queen?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I know my humour is infantile...

This has been fairly obvious from the outset.

edit on 5-4-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Earlier in the thread there was a good deal of debate revolving around monotheism and Masonry.

Here is a good article dealing with the topic which may be helpful for those who have navigated the entire thread.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shamanix2012

I won't pretend to know everything (even though I do... lol jk) but breaking kittens knecks and placing them around children who are sat in the middle of a pentagram lit with candles sure does not seem like the work of holy men.

Never saw that happen in a Masonic setting.
Come to think of it, I never saw it happen at all.

I have seen some mighty unfortunate (unfortunate from the cat's perspective) things happen to cats though.

edit on bu312015-05-13T09:48:36-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 13 May 2015 09:48:36 -05009u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have seen some mighty unfortunate (unfortunate from the cat's perspective) things happen to cats though.

Everyone knows cats are Satanic so when you boil it down (or them) is it really 'unfortunate'?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Everyone knows cats are Satanic so when you boil it down (or them) is it really 'unfortunate'?

Only if you are a cat.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Only if you are a cat.

I have been called worse.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Enjoy everyone:

Satan Song - Stephen Lynch

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Only if you are a cat.

I have been called worse.

I wasn't aware that there was anything worse.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Satanic cat*. Which may be redundant.

*euphamism for a female reproductive part

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Satanic cat*. Which may be redundant.

*euphamism for a female reproductive part

Oh...... yes. Much worse. The downfall of man.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Oh...... yes. Much worse. The downfall of man.

I always thought that was alcohol.

Or is it the solution ot our problems. I always get that mixed up...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The answer to our problems is more problems... The kind that make you think the former was not so bad. But... The more problems we have the more we cry. Woe is we.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
The answer to our problems is more problems... The kind that make you think the former was not so bad. But... The more problems we have the more we cry. Woe is we.

I tend to be much less pessimistic in my approach to life than that.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
No. 1: Nemean Lion's Skin...
No. 2: Wooden Club...
No. 3: Bronze Sword...
No. 4: Poison Arrows...
No. 5: The Stomp...

Do I need these in order to become a pseudomason...???

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

No. 1: Nemean Lion's Skin...
No. 2: Wooden Club...
No. 3: Bronze Sword...
No. 4: Poison Arrows...
No. 5: The Stomp...

Do I need these in order to become a pseudomason...???

Uh, what is a psuedomason and why would you want to become one?

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join