It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Wizard's a Jerk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I remember watching this show back in the day and this video made me laugh. Title says it all, check it out.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Haha! You know, he was kind of a jerk. When I was a kid it was ok tho. Back in those days you respected adults even if they were acting like jerks.

I'm sure everyone has a story like the one I'm about to share. I was a young boy and my uncle took me fishing. I was grossed out by the worms and hooks. He called me a pansy. Pretty mean but did I put that worm on the hook? I sure did!

Something the newer generation is clearly lacking.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

HAHA!

I remember watching all of those episodes in Science class when I was younger. This was very well put together and made me laugh! Thank you for sharing!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
never seen the show but the compilation made me laugh... I liked the one with him getting pissed off at the kid who was afraid of the swinging can would hit him in the face lol lol how did he even get the job he seemed to not like kids very much....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
That was hilarious.
I especially enjoyed the end where he gets in his K car and leaves the kid on the side of the road.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

He really wasn't a jerk, this video is just put together well

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I remember watching this show back in the day. The guy seems to enjoy mocking little kids with his "superior" knowledge.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
OMG it's Hilarious that you think he's a jerk or (male anatomy) for teaching these kids. Poor little billy being told he's wrong makes Mr. Wizard a jerk??? Sounds like more whiner entitled "everyone's" a winner mentality. Maybe he should of told them "yep you're correct", now pay me and you go be a moron Billy.

Kinda like that bozo thread on here, my son is failing, I don't care cause he shouldn't have to learn any of that. With the chorus of morons backing him.

And we wonder why the US education system stinks. People cry when you correct them, and call you names. They must like being wrong and ignorant.

The tragic comedy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jacknast76

You need to learn to laugh and stop taking everything seriously

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jacknast76

I think the OP clearly states.....
He really wasn't a jerk, this video is just put together well
^^quote^^
It was for fun and giggles.. Smile and lighten up

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Opps my bad I fell for the troll title of your thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacknast76
Opps my bad I fell for the troll title of your thread.

Troll title? No you just don't have a sense of humor and may lack in reading comprehension.

top topics

join