It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 Yr Old Questioned by FBI Over You Tube Video: about Ron Paul & Police State!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

“They wanted me to be an informant, to possibly put my life in danger, to help them arrest and gain intel on occupy protesters and hackers,” he writes. The agents then began to question Hallman about his support for Ron Paul’s presidential campaign as well as a conversation he had conducted with his teacher about the Illuminati secret society.

In another shocking example of how the federal government is repositioning itself as a secret police force to target political dissidents, a 16-year-old boy was questioned by FBI agents over a You Tube video he created for a school project which highlighted how America was slipping into a police state. The video clip which promotes the presidential campaign of Congressman Ron Paul, was put together by Justin Hallman as part of a project for his American Government class. The video helped earn Hallman an A+ pass and his teacher enthused about how impressed he was with Hallman’s efforts.

The video touches on a number of issues, including the National Defense Authorization Act, evidence suggesting the Republican caucus in Maine was fixed to disenfranchise Ron Paul, the hacktivist group Anonymous, military drills taking place in American cities, as well as eviscerations of the right to free speech.

About a month later, Hallman was shocked to receive a knock on the door of his family’s home from two FBI agents, including Special Agent Matthew Bowman. Hallman provided us with images of Bowman’s FBI card which he left at the property when Hallman decided not to answer the door. The two FBI agents returned to the house and began to talk to Hallman about his interests and hobbies, a tactic Hallman saw as the FBI agents attempting to gain his trust. The FBI agents then attempted to recruit Hallman to spy on Anonymous.

This case represents merely the latest example of Americans being questioned, harassed and intimidated by different branches of the federal government over their political beliefs.

Source: www.infowars.com...

Wow. Great work Young Man. Enough so to get the FBI on your butt. Keep up the good work.

Man, what the hell is happening to our country, the USA?

The world maybe sitting around laughing at us but I swear if the USA goes south... so will the world. It is time for the common man to rise up and resist this BS.

Guess I better get the door bell working again as I can expect to be visited too- I recon.

And, what up with recruiting a 16 year old as a spy against Anon?

edit on 9/11/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I would have taken the job

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Good video, kind of reminds me of the Brandon Raub incident, then the Jesse Ventura video.......the PTB are scared. Be careful my friend anything will be held against you. You are guilty until proven innocent, oh wait no due process ....you are guilty until informed otherwise or conform.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Here is the Ventura film
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Keep your mouth shut, head down and do as you're told. TPTB will not tolerate anyone speaking out of acting up. You will do as you are told or else.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Hmm the FBI needs the help of a 16 yr old to bring down Anon? Either the 16 yr old is a hacking prodigy or the FBI is no closer to ending Anon than it is to ending the "War on Terrorism". The FBI is a joke, in saying that I don't mean that they aren't menacing. They are just a bunch of playground bullies.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That's actually a short but sweet video.
I am impressed how little it shows, but how powerful the message is.

Very good video, young man.
Keep fighting the good fight!

This is becoming dangerous territory anymore.
I believe we were warned about this many years ago.
By presidents, true patriots, and real freedom fighters.

Now if we can get the military and police force to stop working for the evil that is...
WE might stand a fighting chance against tyranny.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So is there any proof that this actually happened?

I find this very hard to believe to be honest.

i have this notion that there is some sort of campaign going on to scare people into keeping their mouth shut from now on.

If the FBI was at my door, and came back at a later time to talk with my son, I would be sure to have a hidden camera and voice recorders.

FBI talking to a 16 year old about a school project that was critical about the government. Seems a bit too pathetic to me.

Not buying.
edit on 11-9-2012 by RockHarder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
c'mon people....the amount of school shootings has put the school districts on alerts for possible threats. the FBI, working in conjuction with national education institutions, have probably put out a list of behavioral indications that MIGHT lead a student to harm others. probably school officials did not want to take chances with their students lives and contacted the FBI...if your child was in that school, i don't think you would want some kid going off the deep end...in these times, schools needs to protect the students and themselves...do i think this is right?...hell no...but this is what it has come to.
because of the columbine shootings... parents, politicians, pundits, were all saying "why didn't anyone see this coming, and report?"...well...now they do...and parents, politicians, pundits, will now be saying "what about the childs rights"....you can't have it both ways
edit on 11-9-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The thing I ask myself about these incidents is this. What will TPTB gain by doing this? Well, by going after this kid they art setting an example for kids that want to question the status quo. They know the kid will make a big deal about it and that his story will probably go viral. What a good way to influence the young minds into being afraid to question what is happening. How many young people will now stay quiet out of fear of what may happen. Young minds are much more influental than us older people, therefore easier to scare off. Just my opinion anyways. To me it is clear they are systematicly targeting their biggest threats. Military veterans and kids are their biggest threat right now and it becomes more apparent everyday.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is there any pics we can see of the FBI's business card?

This was a powerful video, I got chills from it....he did an amazing job getting the message out in 2 minutes.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So talking about the Illuminati is a behavorial threat associated with school shootings?

Do these FBI agents have precogs chillin' in a pool somewhere?
This isn't Minority Report.

They're not worried about preventing anything....if so the police drills that ran at the exact moment Columbine happend for the exact same scenario would have saved people.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
The thing I ask myself about these incidents is this. What will TPTB gain by doing this? Well, by going after this kid they art setting an example for kids that want to question the status quo. They know the kid will make a big deal about it and that his story will probably go viral. What a good way to influence the young minds into being afraid to question what is happening. How many young people will now stay quiet out of fear of what may happen. Young minds are much more influental than us older people, therefore easier to scare off. Just my opinion anyways. To me it is clear they are systematicly targeting their biggest threats. Military veterans and kids are their biggest threat right now and it becomes more apparent everyday.

My thoughts exactly, look how this correlates,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be careful what you say and who you say it to. Stay free. Stay safe

I just want younger people to understand what is wise to say and what is over the top. I would hate to see well intentioned people jailed because they got a bit too worked up in a heated thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like you said, what does the FBI gain with these tactics? They still can't really shut people up and detain them indefinately for talking truth.

The only thing gained by these stories is that people might get afraid to talk truth and that seems a major goal.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RockHarder

They been trying to get in the schools.

My area had DHS run drills at the HS, they threw my 15 year old neice to the ground and called her a "stupid B" for not getting down quick enough...men dressed in black carrying guns were threatening school children and teachers.

Last year they were going to run these drills at the elementary school where my kids attend, my children said they were told men in black would come in with guns and practice grenade throwing in classrooms.

Upon finding this out I told my children they will NOT participate, and called the school saying they wouldn't either....later I called and blasted the school board for trying to play psychological games with children....I also emailed them.

I had told my kids that this was done to condition you to be scared of authority, to be powerless and it was wrong..

They have tons of abandoned buildings to practice on, they use children for a reason.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Wow, that is some crazy stuff.

Kudos for standing up to it.

Again, wow, that is real unbelievable stuff to me. Definately conditioning of the youth.

PS, what did the school board say in response?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RockHarder

The School board told me that they had no jurisdiction over the drills and that DHS picks and chooses training along with the local police departments. I don't entirely believe them, I think they were given money and "pimped" the students out, they were shielding themselves from the blame.

The school boards website did not have these drills posted, I was warned by a recording later that day, that the drills were set to occur over the week....luckily they chose the local HS again, as these are surprise drills.

edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

This drill was not exactly the same, and it was done in another county...but its the same concept with children in the classrooms...this one happened aftter Aurora shootings. www.delmarvanow.com...

This a article about our drills in my county flair.wittysparks.com...

PRINCESS ANNE -- Students and staff at Washington High School found out on Friday what would happen if terrorists stormed the building, then shot and killed some students. While the scene that played out was probably the worst nightmare of every parent a

Go figure "Article not found"

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Hmm Very interesting. I will look into that/this claim about Homeland security ordering the traing etc.

I haven't heard of it but... Sounds rough though.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The articles seem to not exist anymore,

But I did grab the begining of the deleted article on the site above....I believe these are DHS drills, they were not indicated on the phone recording going out to the county residents...they were "anti-terrorism drills"...I think its a partnership between the two though, thats what was indicated to me during my phone conversation. They raided schools with guns drawn, bullied teachers, and practiced security on unsespecting students....and used physical violence on kids...my nephew and niece attended the other local school, and claimed the same thing.

Here is a link to the same drills our students went through sayanythingblog.com...

Sorry for being a bit off topic but....

This all falls under the category of authority imposing on our children.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow that’s powerful

Is the video produced by the young guy an accurate portrayal of how things are at the moment?

I have seen threads on here mentioning how bad things are over there, but that video really hit home for me.
I’m shocked that the FBI questioned the boy, over this... so much for 'freedom of speech'

I'm scared for you guys, but how can things be made better?
I wish I could help but I’m one voice amongst a million, in Britain ...who I might add isn't doing much better with laurel and hardy calling the shots.

Do you guys think this Ron Paul is the answer (the video seems to lean that way) or is he another empty promised politician?

Did I really hear right, on the video it said that 'police and army have been given permission to detain US citizens indefinitely without a trial?'

Sorry for asking so many questions, I’m just shocked. I no I could Google answers to some of my questions but I’d rather hear it from the 'horse’s mouth'

Christafinias

edit on 11-9-2012 by christafinias because: Typo

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Do you or anyone else know if these school drills are a nationwide phenomenon?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join