It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 Yr Old Questioned by FBI Over You Tube Video: about Ron Paul & Police State!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RockHarder

The link I posted above was in Iowa, I live in Maryland.

I will tell you when I got the email for the board of ed, I checked the site and there was no mention of these drills.

They are being under reported....there was no articles written of the first drill we had, the only one written about was Washington HS, and even that article is "not found".

My guess is they are doing these in secret and in rural areas, not to get attention drawn on them....but I imagine its everywhere.
edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)[/ediuutby]

Also if you type "mock terrorism drill at washington high school in princess anne" in google images, you will see the very first pic of a student laying on the ground with fake blood on her and a cop looking from the top steps....they have kils acting as corpses
edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thing is, FBI & others are using darn buggy profiling software. They seem to be directed to haunt anything popping up from the mass, showing contrasted opinions - or what ever actually.

From a citizens point of view, one cannot see this but a severe tramp on civil rights and liberties. While actually FBI truly believes they are onto something.

Then again, it may be we do not hear about the good catches they do with their profiling software, and genuinely save lives. Either way, these "pre-emptive interventions" do not show up well.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
When I was in high school for a "creative writing" assignment I wrote a tongue-in-cheek how-to manual for making your own A-bomb.

Though "accurate" in the most broad sense it was by no means a proper manual and for humor it was laden with intentional bad ideas and definite do-nots.

Though well written, laugh out loud funny and containing all of the assigned components the teacher pulled me aside and told me flat out she gave me an F because she didnt like the subject matter.

And that was decades ago.

I imagine the same paper today would get me a no-knock door kick in and a prompt flash-banging.

Times dont change. People just get dumber while simultaneously more self-righteous.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I would have taken the job

How much were they paying

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Of course if you start seeing strange lights or things in the sky that shouldn't be there and two people in Brooks Brother's suits show up to "chat" with you the ATS public rolls their collective eyes but post a youtube video and the same thing happens and it's a conspiracy.

No one is asking the right question - why does any online mention of the group Anon bring on the dancing agents?

Either someone who saw the video managed to contact them -or-

They are monitoring a huge amount of online traffic for any mention of Anon.

My vote goes for number 2 by the way.
edit on 11-9-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

In communism the first thing they tell it populace to do is tell on each other. Welcome thought police. There was nothing in that video,IMHO , that would warrant the FBI to come knocking. Safety is an impossibility much less trying to have the government provide it. You are only as safe as your perception, when we start trying to let government provide safety we lose freedoms. When we look at freedoms that are left, we do not have many left to give up for this false sense of safety. Your family and friends are only as safe as you can make them, and them you. This pre-emptive arrests have got to stop! We the people have rights. Juswt not for much longer I fear.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Something does not add up here. I've seen far more controversial vids than this and no one from an alphabet agency even took casual notice of it. Judging from the source of the article (infowars.com) they more than likely "conveniently" left out the fact that the kid was probably visiting some questionable areas of the web that probably have some connections to Anon. Infowars is notorious for doing this along with sensationalizing even the most mundane subjects as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Folks if people have not learned yet DO NOT TALK TO THE FBI POLICE OR ANY ALPHABET AGENCY! The only reason they are there is to fish for some reason to detain or arrest you period! Just say i do not wish to talk to you at this time if they threaten you etc. ask if they have a warrant if they do not ask them to leave. Be polite but firm.

No matter how nice they are to you they are not your friend they are their fishing for information to use against you in any way they can. They are trained to gain your confidence by asking about things seemingly unrelated like they did this young man. DO NOT TELL THEM ANYTHING! Brandon Raub found this out the hard way.

Listen to this Law professor explain why you should never ever talk to any officers period!!!

www.youtube.com...

Make your family watch it too!

edit on 11-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Is this supposed to be a deterrent to all those young inquiring minds to stop their investigations on the atrocities that are rampant in this current day and age?

This sixteen year old isn't in the least discouraged.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

The FBI agents then attempted to recruit Hallman to spy on Anonymous.

Which implies that they may have been successful in other cases, and that there are probably other teens spying on anonymous, or other things. Maybe they pay kids to troll on forums, lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Where is proof that this happened to the kid? Sounds like a publicity stunt article/story.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Listen to this Law professor explain why you should never ever talk to any officers period!!!

www.youtube.com...

Make your family watch it too!

Thanks this was an awesome video. Wish I had seen this a month ago.

My wife's son who just came to live with us after 8 years of being illegally taken from this state by the people who had joint temporary custody of him with his Mother (He's 18 now) got picked up for being intoxicated on a bicycle. It was found out there was a warrant for his arrest in another Parish. He's only been with us for 2 months. Someone fingered him for stealing. We don't know if he's guilty or what was stolen or from whom, but they told him when transferring him from the one parish to the one he had the warrants for, that they wanted to just talk to him and didn't have any evidence on him - supposedly believing that he may have been framed and they wanted to find out more about his neighborhood friends.

If I would have seen this video, we would have made sure he didn't talk to the police. Is he guilty? We don't know. I do feel he's a troubled teen and doesn't need to be in jail for a long time - that can make him an even worse person from going through that horrible experience. The boy needs help. he was illegally taken from his mother 8 years ago and lived with people who drank daily and was abusive. Child protection services, who originally took him away from him Mom because him and his sister were sleeping on a sofa bed at my house ( I was just trying to help them out until she got on her feet after her husband died of brain cancer and she lost the house they were living in) didn't bother to look into this or go find the people who illegally took the kids out of state. They did not care. ( he was 10 at the time and his sister was 3) ( this happened during hurricane Katrina) They let the son leave at 18 because they were no longer able to collect the social security from his dad.

It's a long horrible story. Now the kid is going to be in a state much worse off with all his troubles.

edit on 11-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by RockHarder

They been trying to get in the schools.

My area had DHS run drills at the HS, they threw my 15 year old neice to the ground and called her a "stupid B" for not getting down quick enough...men dressed in black carrying guns were threatening school children and teachers.

Last year they were going to run these drills at the elementary school where my kids attend, my children said they were told men in black would come in with guns and practice grenade throwing in classrooms.

Upon finding this out I told my children they will NOT participate, and called the school saying they wouldn't either....later I called and blasted the school board for trying to play psychological games with children....I also emailed them.

I had told my kids that this was done to condition you to be scared of authority, to be powerless and it was wrong..

They have tons of abandoned buildings to practice on, they use children for a reason.

Are the students at the high school level told that there will be a drill of that nature? I haven't had any at my high school (yet) so I'm kind of curious. If anything happens at my school and I see someone hurt by one of these morons, I'll rip em' a new one. No one, not even in positions of authority, should have the right to hurt or psychologically abuse anyone.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Amazing. This is further proof positive that the police state has tendrils everywhere. It's very likely that this is disinfo, of course. The best mechanism to increase state power is to bait or otherwise draw the extremist communities into doing something violent that can be characterized via media control as criminal and "terrorist" in nature.

These kinds of stories help to increase paranoia and anxiety among sensitive, easily triggered radicals.

To some extent, spreading this sort of manipulative data is why sites like Infowars, ATS and Vigilant Citizen exist... whether they know it or not (and it's likely that at least a few individuals at each site are in the know). We are all being tracked, not on some special list, but rather right here, right now. ATS is the list, or one of them. THEY already know who we are. The power is already in their hands, and they are by no means frightened. The moment any citizen or group of citizens becomes sufficiently inconvenient or truly problematic, they will be dead.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Great video, every american should watch this .....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

They are told that it may occur at their school within a week or two of the drill, but the exact day is witheld.

They even told my elementary school children what was going to happen to them.

If you look at google images of 'mock terrorism drill at Wasihington High in Princess Anne'..you will see the first pic of a student laying bloody in the bottom of steps, above her is the police....the article has been removed, but the picture remains with the caption, check it out

This is scary stuff.

The pic shows a cop with his gun drawn, but when it occured at my niece and nephews school they were militarized and in black, the pic is misleading......it makes it look like Andy Griffith is shooting a kid...but they swarmed the area....our local town paper had the pics of all the vehicles and men in black uniforms with weapons...this happened last May

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

They are told that it may occur at their school within a week or two of the drill, but the exact day is witheld.

They even told my elementary school children what was going to happen to them.

If you look at google images of 'mock terrorism drill at Wasihington High in Princess Anne'..you will see the first pic of a student laying bloody in the bottom of steps, above her is the police....the article has been removed, but the picture remains with the caption, check it out

This is scary stuff.

The pic shows a cop with his gun drawn, but when it occured at my niece and nephews school they were militarized and in black, the pic is misleading......it makes it look like Andy Griffith is shooting a kid...but they swarmed the area....our local town paper had the pics of all the vehicles and men in black uniforms with weapons...this happened last May

I think I'm going to talk to the principals of my kid's schools tomorrow. If something like this is ever planned and announced to the kids, they'll come tell me first thing. If it's going to happen within a two week period, that's two weeks my kids will be "sick". This is completely unacceptable. This would traumatize high school age children, I can't imagine what it will do to a 1st grader or even 6th. The only reason I can see for this barbaric crap, is to make them afraid. These are not soldiers. You can't condition them to face things like that with a cool head.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

My Elementary school children were told they would have to hide under desks, while men with guns threw grenades in their classroom.

I hope they feel all mighty bullying children, heck let a child in any school district draw a picture of a gun they can be expelled and told its "inappropriate" yet these hypocrits let armed gunmen into schools to treat children as target practice.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hmm, so the FBI linked him to a criminal organization and they wanted to recruit him to spy on a criminal organization ... So what did the FBI do wrong again? Besides questioning a suspect?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
I have seen threads on here mentioning how bad things are over there, but that video really hit home for me.
I’m shocked that the FBI questioned the boy, over this... so much for 'freedom of speech'

I'm scared for you guys, but how can things be made better?
I wish I could help but I’m one voice amongst a million, in Britain ...who I might add isn't doing much better with laurel and hardy calling the shots.

Do you guys think this Ron Paul is the answer (the video seems to lean that way) or is he another empty promised politician?

Did I really hear right, on the video it said that 'police and army have been given permission to detain US citizens indefinitely without a trial?'

Christafinias

I'd like to answer these. First, yes, since our Congress has passed the latest National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA for 2012), it had been legal for the federal government to imprison American citizens without trial for an indefinite length. They only needed to suspect the person of involvement in "terrorist" acts. Currently, it seems this provision of the law has been banned, but Obama is attempting to fix that.

Second, Ron Paul seems like a great idea and he has a decent following. I think I will be voting for him. However, I really don't think he ever has a chance against the main party candidates (Democrats/Republicans) with their funding and media support. There's also a possibility (in my opinion) that he is sort of a decoy political figure who, in the larger scheme, is only meant to give people just enough hope and provide a futile outlet for concerned citizens to spend their effort instead of acting more constructively, such as focusing on raising awareness about what our government has been doing to the country for the last 100 years, what they're doing now, and how we can't stop the parties from electing people that don't serve our interest. If he somehow ever were to be elected, he seems like the type to be assassinated or otherwise removed.

To, RockHarder: I believe the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) run all kinds of emergency drills all over the country, wherever they can. I understand them to be sending out Exercise Plans (ExPlans) to military, federal, and state agencies to run drills, where DHS will give them grant money in return for running the exercise. I think they do it partly to look busy, partly to reinforce fear and keep us all thinking that there are enough emergencies and threats to warrant the existence of DHS, and finally, with their expertise in making the most realistic emergencies, they create "tragic" hoax events to fool the masses into thinking things like anyone with a gun could go ballistic at any moment. The video below is the first in a playlist of 42 videos about how Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords' "shooting" was a full scale drill (exactly like the ones planned in DHS's ExPlans, including all the key players being actors, and the head of DHS, the Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, being on scene.

Video playlist
edit on 12-9-2012 by SgtKlaos because: included exercise in fear as a reason for running drills

edit on 12-9-2012 by SgtKlaos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join