It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 Yr Old Questioned by FBI Over You Tube Video: about Ron Paul & Police State!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by RockHarder

They been trying to get in the schools.

My area had DHS run drills at the HS, they threw my 15 year old neice to the ground and called her a "stupid B" for not getting down quick enough...men dressed in black carrying guns were threatening school children and teachers.

Last year they were going to run these drills at the elementary school where my kids attend, my children said they were told men in black would come in with guns and practice grenade throwing in classrooms.

Upon finding this out I told my children they will NOT participate, and called the school saying they wouldn't either....later I called and blasted the school board for trying to play psychological games with children....I also emailed them.

I had told my kids that this was done to condition you to be scared of authority, to be powerless and it was wrong..

They have tons of abandoned buildings to practice on, they use children for a reason.

Can you provide more detail? This seems criminal to me and needs to be investigated further.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by RockHarder

The link I posted above was in Iowa, I live in Maryland.

I will tell you when I got the email for the board of ed, I checked the site and there was no mention of these drills.

They are being under reported....there was no articles written of the first drill we had, the only one written about was Washington HS, and even that article is "not found".

My guess is they are doing these in secret and in rural areas, not to get attention drawn on them....but I imagine its everywhere.
edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)[/ediuutby]

Also if you type "mock terrorism drill at washington high school in princess anne" in google images, you will see the very first pic of a student laying on the ground with fake blood on her and a cop looking from the top steps....they have kils acting as corpses
edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

2 red flags extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Where is proof that this happened to the kid? Sounds like a publicity stunt article/story.

Yeah, this whole thread is sketcky.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reply to post by DAVID64

My Elementary school children were told they would have to hide under desks, while men with guns threw grenades in their classroom.

I hope they feel all mighty bullying children, heck let a child in any school district draw a picture of a gun they can be expelled and told its "inappropriate" yet these hypocrits let armed gunmen into schools to treat children as target practice.

I'm throwing the third red flag and calling bs. No explanation necessary....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Why dont people stand together when this happens.

The kid getting grabbed into the car why dont they all turn around and help him.

FFS please know that we are stronger then them.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

I believe you skipped my posts with actual links, if you do type in "mock terrorism drils at Washington High School Princess Anne" you can actually see this article existed...

PRINCESS ANNE -- Students and staff at Washington High School found out on Friday what would happen if terrorists stormed the building, then shot and killed some students. While the scene that played out was probably the worst nightmare of every parent

edit on 12-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

The above quote was a exerpt from the article....check this out flair.wittysparks.com...
the article was removed..that was all that remains, the opener tells alot

And check google images for the above statement I post about "mock drills" you will see the caption with a pic of a student with blood on them...first pic..

I posted this info before..

Here is a link about the exact same type of drill, however I'm not aware of who the terrorist were at our local schools....but this is the same.....the students play dead sayanythingblog.com...

I'm not on here to post fanciful stories or disinfo.....I provided all the information available on the school drills, you can take it or leave it.....take a look at the picture I told you to google..a student laying at the bottom of the steps with fake blood on them, the pic contains the caption that I'm refering too.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

What are you suggesting?

That the student was actually hurt?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

No they were not hurt, they were making children run around school with fake blood on them and pretend shooting, and grenade throwing....not something I would consider ok....the were going to have this drill at the elementary school.

In my first post my niece, who was in class went out to the hall way to use the restroom was called a 'stupid B' by these guys...my nephew said if you walked into the hallways they drew a gun on kids, teachers...rough housed and searched unsuspecting kids...just bullying them.

To me its psychological, had this occured at the elementary school it would have traumatized little kids....I'm not ok with adults running around playing cops and terrorists, and having kids being portrayed as bloody corpses...and terrorists.
[url=http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_ sYnHC3_I1A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_sYnHC3_I1A&gl=US

This is about the same schoolm.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Here is a video....this kid or person (not sure) is very disturbed by it, this was much like the drills...I'm not sure if ours were the same, maybe less noise...and it didn't involve the neighborhood.....m.youtube.com...

Another m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

" I'll take my stand and ask you all to fight. To come together as one, before they take our rights. You should have known from the start, that some day they'd try. And I told you before; you're all living a lie.

Knowing the truth is like a different dimension, there's no going back once you see the lies.
I don't know about you,
I will rise! "

About sums up how I feel, along with a few close friends.

Just in case, this song is, Endless Sky - I See Stars, the album is Digital Renegade.

edit on 12-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Amen to that,

Once you open your eyes you cannot unsee..

Its sad that we have to go through life warning others of the obvious...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonUK

WE ARE STRONGER THAN THEM, END OF STORY. That is why TPTB rule with fear and discord. Fear is one of the strongest poisons for the human body, it can completely cripple armies, lay waste to massive fleets and end a War before it starts. Divide and Conquer, older than dirt tactic but can be very efficient.

Through Unity we gain Harmony, through Harmony we gain Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
RON PAUL IS DONE!!! It's over! Move on!!! Please, please... get a frickin life. Go vote for the Kenyan communist. At least he's a real candidate.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Nope, I have to disagree ...Ron Paul is the only candidate worthy of a vote. The others are just puppets.
Romney and obama bin laden have no differences and both are bought and paid for. Their social policies are exactly the same. No matter which gets elected TPTB still get their agenda passed.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Wow. Great work Young Man. Enough so to get the FBI on your butt. Keep up the good work.

Man, what the hell is happening to our country, the USA?

The world maybe sitting around laughing at us but I swear if the USA goes south... so will the world. It is time for the common man to rise up and resist this BS.

Guess I better get the door bell working again as I can expect to be visited too- I recon.

And, what up with recruiting a 16 year old as a spy against Anon?

edit on 9/11/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

What the hell is happening? I'm sorry to inform you but the activity laid out in this article has been common practice for hundreds of years.

This kid made a video (under his own name, his school name & so was easily traceable when most are uploaded anonymously) which clearly had a section that was at the very least sympathetic with the anonymous group. So, he's paid a visit that by its very description seems to be cordial with nothing untoward by the police who have a specific aim for him to become an informant.

Police trying to recruit informants is nothing new, my friend. Sure, even in modern pop culture every tv / film cop in the history of entertainment has had an informant or two, how do you think they recruited them?

He was not questioned about his "political beliefs", he was not paid a visit because they objected to the message in his video. He was paid a visit for one simple reason that I laid out above. Why is this so shocking to you?

He obviously declined & it was left at that (but I'd be sure his IP is logged as a sympathiser).

Also there is a very simple answer to this:

And, what up with recruiting a 16 year old as a spy against Anon?

Because most Anonymous activists ARE 16 year old kids.

edit on 12-9-2012 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So the FBI with all of their resources they are coming to an under aged kid looking for answers or asking questions. How many informants have been hung out to dry or wound up dead in a ditch somewhere, or been arrested themselves? When are they going to realize the real crooks in the government?? They are all the root cause of all our problems. If they put a stop to the real criminals in office then there wouldn't be Occupy Wall Street, Anonymous, Julian Assange protesting. Put and end to wars and quit giving foreign aide money we wouldn't have TSA security checkpoints. If we did we would have a better economy instead of America bleeding out.. This is what Ron Paul was about. America is just bleeding out and the simple fact is government is to big and to ruling. It's really so simple a child can understand it.

Then we got a congress that can't do anything right, a president who passes things without congress like he's a dictator. They all sit around and sign bills they know nothing about or won't even read the bills they pass. They all sit around fluffing their duffs with good jobs that pay them so much. With so many problems like this there is absolutely no way it can continue on and sustain itself anymore. Collapse is inevitable! I wake up daily wondering if that day is the day.

edit on 12-9-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

I am right there with you, but everyday is a gift so at least be happy that you are breathing. We have it so much better here than many others. If We The People, could only rally together and make our voices heard.

Namaste
~~~~J

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
So the FBI with all of their resources they are coming to an under aged kid looking for answers or asking questions. How many informants have been hung out to dry or wound up dead in a ditch somewhere, or been arrested themselves?

Yes of course, when the group you're dealing with is largely made up of underaged kids it doesn't really make sense for them to be questioning 40 year olds, now does it?

Police have informants across all levels of crime, when you're dealing with the hardcore gangsters, killers, drug dealers & terrorists you will of course be running the risk of serious injury or death (and a gruesome one). But when dealing with a group such as Anonymous I think its safe to say these are not credible risks to a possible informant.

In all seriousness the extent of informing on Anonymous would be copying text and sending it onto the police, as well as revealing identities of people behind avatars, its all done across a network so its very, very low risk to an informant.

There is just nothing overly shocking here and people seem to be blowing this up to mean something much bigger or serious, as if this story is an indication of a coming police state where the cruel police recruit child informants straight out of high school & send them into dangerous gangland situations just so they can gleam a few names & be damned if they get killed in the process.

Nothing could be further from the truth in this instance. And just for the record, a network of informants is a very, very, VERY effective method for dismantling any kind of organized crime (and not only crime), informants alone can bring down even the most sophisticated operations. Its no wonder the police want to have people on the inside of Anonymous, otherwise they'll be running around like headless chickens.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Great Video.
they have stop't his Visitors clock.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join