The Flat Earth theory, With Interviews from believers

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

Originally posted by gravitor

So this will be My last reply on this thread.

gravitor

Last reply? Fail.

It was simply good manners to reply, You can rest assured this is My last reply on this thread.
Have a nice day.
gravitor

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Aw can you not answer my confusing questions before you go ?
2nd

Sorry..NO.
Captainpudding has declared Me mentally deficient, and some nice men have arrived with a jacket that fastens up at the back....so My fingers won't be able to reach the buttons, sorry.
They won't remove the jacket until I agree that the earth is a football.
gravitor

Type with your nose

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

But that's captainpudding ... The questions I asked were mine not theirs. Despite what others say if you believe the earth is flat you should ignore what others say and help the people asking questions. The way I see if the earth is flat at some point you will have to come to an edge

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Reading this makes me ill.
I am nearly speechless.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeWayz

In order for the Earth to be flat a lot of people would have to be lieing, so for that reason I believe these people think every one is lieing. According to the Bible every one is a demon so maybe it's the Bible that leads them to think that everyone lies. No offence to Christians or these people who believe the world is flat, I'm just trying to explain that the world is... most likely round.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The greeks figured out that the world was round because of the fact that we can only see something around 30 miles on the ocean before it moves out of view due to the curvature of the earth.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Thanks for the read OP. I needed a laugh today.

I am with you I needed the laugh. As if it were flat you could not travel to the edge today. Lol. He seems so serious about it. That is even more scary than the theory lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
The greeks figured out that the world was round because of the fact that we can only see something around 30 miles on the ocean before it moves out of view due to the curvature of the earth.

The horizon is only about 3 miles away for someone of average height standing on a beach.

For an observer standing on the ground with h = 1.70 metres (5 ft 7 in) (average eye-level height), the horizon is at a distance of 4.7 kilometres (2.9 mi).

Horizon Distance

new topics
top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join