It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth theory, With Interviews from believers

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

lol

THEY'RE TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

edit on 10-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)
You are actually on to something. Ironically the UN is admitting the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
I love how all the narrow minded gimps in this thread wont allow a discussion to take place without childish mocking. God forbid we get to discuss fringe topics here on ATS. We might as well go back to Facebook.

to the flat earthers. Believe what you want without abuse.
to the people here who posted constructive comments.
to everyone else.
You are a credit to ATS. There a lot of contempt prior to investigation around here. Thanks again

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hoppy1

Ironically the UN is admitting the truth.

That Australia and South America are each much larger than North America?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoppy1

Originally posted by RealSpoke

lol

THEY'RE TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

edit on 10-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)
You are actually on to something. Ironically the UN is admitting the truth.

Try this link www.flightsite.org...

If the Earth is as you say then how is a flight from Buenos Aires to Seattle 500 miles longer than from Buenos Aires to Auckland? Please consider this simple proof.
edit on 14-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: added "to Seattle"

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Your clouding the issue by bringing facts into the argument.

Using my scientific powers of magical perception, I predict that hoppy1 will ignore your post as it contains logic and gravitor will reply with a post that defies logic.

I sure hope for their own mental stability that hoppy1 and gravitor are just trolling for lolz.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
at least they finally moved it to "Highly speculative Conspiracy Theories" ... they renamed "skunk works".

Thankfully, it's official, it holds no water whatsoever

edit on 14-9-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Actually...the Earths Moon...like every other Celestial Body...is effected by Gravitational Effects from every amount of Mass existing in our Universe. Example...the Moon as well as the Earth and our Sun are all orbiting our Galactic Core.

The Moon as well as our entire Galaxy is accelerating away from a point as our Universe continues to expand via DARK ENERGY and this expansion is accelerating. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Actually...the Earths Moon...like every other Celestial Body...is effected by Gravitational Effects from every amount of Mass existing in our Universe. Example...the Moon as well as the Earth and our Sun are all orbiting our Galactic Core.

The Moon as well as our entire Galaxy is accelerating away from a point as our Universe continues to expand via DARK ENERGY and this expansion is accelerating. Split Infinity

"Dark energy" is absolute twaddle.
There is no force called gravity....there is a duality of spin that self replicates at all scale.
You SPLIT-INFINITY are exactly that.
You are the centre of the universe relative to You.
Your current science is only seeing the outward flows, and not recognising the inward implosions.
Viktor Schauberger recognised IMPLOSION.
Your god einstein was a plonker.

This is an electric universe that operates on flat projections radiating outwards from a central point, the galaxy is a mere geometric dot in all of that.

WHY do You suppose I use the name....GRAVITOR??????

ANY idea how one works????

POSITIVE and NEGATIVE....YIN and YANG

SPIN chasing to it's opposite spin...no gravity involved.
NO seperate mass....ALL is ONE.

ONE solid matrix base universe.

gravitor

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Using my scientific powers of magical perception, I predict that hoppy1 will ignore your post as it contains logic and gravitor will reply with a post that defies logic.

I sure hope for their own mental stability that hoppy1 and gravitor are just trolling for lolz.

That which I am attempting to convey ,against an avalanche of RELIGIOUS based opposition, will test YOUR perceptions of "LOGIC".

WE do have "MAGICAL" perceptions, but they have been fooled by a very powerfull religion called SCIENCE.

The current science is a false doctrine designed to keep the true knowledge of universe sealed away from humans.

gravitor

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

OK...First of all...I never have called Gravity a FORCE. GRAVITY IS NOT A FORCE! Gravity is an expression of ONE DIMENSIONALITY.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DISCOVERY OF A GRAVITON! All that money spent on the LHC...and NOTHING!

They found another form of Boson...but it is not what they hoped it was.

Since all particles of mass...Protons and Neutrons...are completely comprised of QUANTUM PARTICLES....and since Quantum Particles such as Quarks can Blink in and out of our Universal Existence...it would seem likely that a MULTIVERSE EXISTS! This would also explain a lot about QUANTUM MECHANICS. So when you say that Dark Energy is...what ever word you used...you seem to be confining yourself to a One Universal State.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

WHY do You suppose I use the name....GRAVITOR??????

because you live in a tower made of gravy?

anyway, it's been fun, i hope i have not been too rude, but then the whole thread is just lumpen mess of nonsense, so i dont think it's possible that i could have dragged it down, peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

That which I am attempting to convey ,against an avalanche of RELIGIOUS based opposition, will test YOUR perceptions of "LOGIC".

WE do have "MAGICAL" perceptions, but they have been fooled by a very powerfull religion called SCIENCE.

The current science is a false doctrine designed to keep the true knowledge of universe sealed away from humans.

gravitor

A Religion is:

Religion is a collection of belief systems, cultural systems, and worldviews that relate humanity to spirituality and, sometimes, to moral values.

And Magic has been considered:

In many cases it becomes difficult or impossible to draw any meaningful line between beliefs and practices that are magical versus those that are religious, but in general the term religion is reserved for an organized cult with a priesthood and dedicated sites of worship or sacrifice, while magic is prevalent in all societies, regardless of whether they have organized religion or more general systems of animism or shamanism. Religion and magic became conceptually separated with the development of western monotheism, where the distinction arose between supernatural events sanctioned by mainstream religious doctrine ("miracles") and mere magic rooted in folk belief or occult speculation. In pre-monotheistic religious traditions, there is no fundamental distinction between religious practice and magic; tutelary deities concerned with magic are sometimes called "hermetic deities" or "spirit guides."

A Belief System however is:

A belief system is a set of mutually supportive beliefs. The beliefs may be religious, philosophical, ideological or a combination of these.

Taking from a belief system, the idea of Philosophy, which is:

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language.[1][2] Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument.[3] The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek φιλοσοφία (philosophia), which literally means "love of wisdom"

We can then finally come to Science. Which holds:

In modern use, "science" more often refers to a way of pursuing knowledge, not only the knowledge itself. It is "often treated as synonymous with 'natural and physical science', and thus restricted to those branches of study that relate to the phenomena of the material universe and their laws, sometimes with implied exclusion of pure mathematics.

Quite a difference from religion. Especially when modern science itself employs the Scientific Method:

Scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1] To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning

So far, all you have shown is that your view is actually more of a religion and belief system that science is, and have tried to label science something that it is not.

Even many of the the Flat Earthers attempt to use Science to prove their theories.

However, your views smack very much of Religion and Faith, as you have provided no proof, facts, or sources to back up what you claim. You instead tear down what others have stated, and said basically:

"I am right. You are wrong. I offer not proof to back up my claims. You simply must believe."

That in itself is asking for faith. A very religious way of thinking.

And we are now COMPLETELY off topic. The topic is about Flat Earth theory, and the interviews the OP has done.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

This thread is about Flat Earth with a focus on believers. If you disagree, do so in a civil manner and stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Gravity doesn't need to have mass, it's just the word we use to describe the attraction between objects that do have mass. We need to call this phenomenon something, don't we? If none of our words mean anything that we think they do, why would you attempt conversation at all?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

Gravity doesn't need to have mass, it's just the word we use to describe the attraction between objects that do have mass. We need to call this phenomenon something, don't we? If none of our words mean anything that we think they do, why would you attempt conversation at all?

To correct the false comprehension of things.
This thread proposes that the Earth is flat, which I agree with, but that it is multiple flat earths arranged in geometry to form a spheroid.
That there is a duality of spin charges involved which results in a consequence We call gravity.
But said consequence is not anything to do with mass at all.
It is all to do with the attraction of one spin to it's opposite spin.
Those spins both create mass and enable mass to REMEMBER to be arranged how and where it is.
That the Earth is not in any way a seperate so called solid lump of mass hurtling along and spinning in a void of nothingness, but is instead a MEMORY enabled to be by multiple flat projections of universe.

gravitor

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This thread proposes that the Earth is flat, which I agree with, but that it is multiple flat earths arranged in geometry to form a spheroid.

What is this supposed to mean? I can't make any practical sense out of this.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Duality of spin charges? Well, thanks for clearing everything up there. I'm afraid you are just as guilty of failing to support your statements as the "sphere Earthers" you are accusing of doing the same. Maybe you should write a little legend to explain these Buzz Words you keep throwing around.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

What is this supposed to mean? I can't make any practical sense out of this.

It is extremely difficult to verbalise something that does not FIT comfortabely within most peoples indoctrinated perceptions of reality.
What I am attempting to convey is what I have personally found, especially by watching nature carefully, and by having a sense rarely utilised by humans presently.....dowsing.
Dowsing enables one to sense further dimensions of reality in the self same location as the dominant here and now moment everyone is so convinced is the only one.
For multiple dimensions to exist in the self same location, You have to come to the realisation that all we percieve of is created on a matrix.....a little bit like your computer screen but a solid that is universe, and that what We presently percieve is a mere part of what is at play.

Then if You can imagine multiple computer screen pictures all crossing each other from all directions about a central point that the consequence is the spherical creations We call planets and stars etc.
Then instead of the ASSUMED seperate nature of these, that they are all actually composed in the self same substance that is universe, and are super holographic .

We view this from an observers position that fools us, as our dominant senses are actually mere survival senses and are very limited.

gravitor

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It is extremely difficult to verbalise something that does not FIT comfortabely within most peoples indoctrinated perceptions of reality.

You would find it simpler to verbalise if it were based upon observable reality.

What's the point of multiple flat Earths geometrically arranged to give the illusion of a spheroid. Even in your explanation we still end up experiencing life on a sphere. Whether in planes, trains, automobiles or at sea we do it on a sphere.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

You would find it simpler to verbalise if it were based upon observable reality.

What's the point of multiple flat Earths geometrically arranged to give the illusion of a spheroid. Even in your explanation we still end up experiencing life on a sphere. Whether in planes, trains, automobiles or at sea we do it on a sphere.

No.
The observable reality is what is fooling us.
The point is fully realising what universe actually is, thus enabling ourselves to fully interact with it across dimensions and time.
Presently We are locked down near the surface area of this planet using what is available in such a limited reality.

We have no need to be stuck in planes/trains and automobiles when far far more universal methods of displacement in location are available( and already are to black projects)
And unless this universal reality is revealed then We cannot continue in the way We are presently.
NOW is the TIME to grow wings.... as such.

gravitor

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join