It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different look at the Tunguska Event

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Mods, First off, if I'm in the wrong place, please put this post in the right place.

ATS, if your looking at this, please, try to bear with me, what I say goes against a lot of things that are taught in college today, and it shows how low grade of weaponry we have today.

First the Link.

In the story it said it was a meteor that hit the land, and it had more power than that of a nuclear bomb.

But they left some things out, there was no investigation of the rock that fell out of the sky, nor was anyone interested in finding out what was that fell out of the sky. But in fact, they are wasting their time, there was no rock.

This is a picture of the supposed epicenter of the Event taken in 2008.

As you can see, there is no crater, but if there is, then it must be very shallow.

But if there was no crater, no rock, then what could cause such a devastation to happen in Siberia that effected the whole land?

A particle-beam weapon, commonly known as a proton gun. For those that don't know the science behind it I'll try my best to give you a run down of what it is.

When this gun fires, a stream of high-speed protons are launched out, they can do little damage by themselves. When they hit a solid surface, the real destruction happens. This is what happens in less than a second.

The protons are collected together, thus causing a whole lot of electrons/negative charges to come towards this vastly positive charged space. In doing so, this creates a void in the air of electrons, thus causing a chain reaction. The more electrons gather around this vast positive space, the more electrons try to fill in the void. This is the implosion, and this is a vast implosion.

Next is the explosion, from one beam of protons. it can cause such a devastating effect. The explosion is powerful enough to dwarf a atomic H bomb.

And for those that don't know how much power a H bomb can produce, here it is.

But why I'm a doing this? Just tell you guys, there are a lot more powerful weaponry out there than just a simple nuke on hand. If people are so scared of nukes, then this is something 10X worse than biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks.

If terrorist are so desperate to kill people, then why don't they just fire one of these bad boys off? Create another Tunguska Event, spread the lie that it was a rock out of the sky.

Oh, and another thing about this, after a few years after the incident, the radiation level in the area was high. This is a result of a positive charge in the air, very harmful to humans.

Thank you for reading this.

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Did they have proton guns in 1908?

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Metior exploded in the atmosphere

As you can see, there is no crater, but if there is, then it must be very shallow

1908 Proton gun development =None

Cran

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

So far that I know, they did, they just didn't write it saying "we now have power fear us". Who shot it? I don't know, but so far that I know, no other incident like this has ever happened a again.
edit on 9-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wasn't the Tunguska explosion caused by whatever is underneath those metallic domes? Aren't there stories of them firing at things in the sky and causing explosions?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I'm pretty sure Nikola Tesla invented one around then. So maybe?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There may have been at least a fragment of the meteorite found under a lake there that may well be a crater though it is often specualed that it was a comet fragment or meteor that exploded in the atmosphere causing the observed damage yet leaving no crater or large meteorite to be found. There's a thread here on ats somewheres that talks about the possible fragment find

Here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/9/2012 by iforget because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/9/2012 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This thread may be digging up some old bones, But at least let's break down what happened during this incident.

There was a large tremor,

a super-bright light,

very hot heat,

a high-level of radiation reading,

no fallen rock,

no crater,

and not only that, the light was strong enough to reach London on a dark night to make it look almost like someone flipped a switch to make it near day.

Plus just to add to the experience, I've witnessed a meteor falling and it was breaking up, white light, no heat, and it went out mid-air, this incident was no meteorite falling down and causing a huge ruckus.

Proton Beam Weapon? Most likely on my part.
edit on 9-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Wasn't the Tunguska explosion caused by whatever is underneath those metallic domes? Aren't there stories of them firing at things in the sky and causing explosions?

nexus magazine years ago did a good article on this subject about the oral record of the people . they describe metal spheres joining up and flying of to fight this evil very interesting read that and the cauldrons that have been found . i have worked with a few russians over the years who have said an ancient machine was found in that area that was protecting the planet and even in the 1980s was still doing it .nexus have it on archive the legends of ucutia i think ? THE MYSTERIES OF SIBERIAN VALLEYS VOLUME 12 DR VALARY UVAROV
edit on 9/9/12 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Lake Cheko is the more probable site for an impact crater
And it could of been a Comet exploding
phys.org...

Proton guns Not

Cran

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by CX

I'm pretty sure Nikola Tesla invented one around then. So maybe?

I was just thinking about that, i know he made plans for that death ray thing didn't he, and there was thing that had the potential to oscillate around the planet and do major damage. Thats probably the worst description of a Tesla invention ever, but someone else will be able to expand further on it.

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I read somewhere a while ago that Tesla had developed something like that

and that was the results of the government test firing it..(in 1908)

Not sure where i read that though...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ok fine what was the purpose of hitting a remote area of siberia with a weapon?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
it's claimed the meteor exploded in the sky above the land and the damage was not caused by an impact.
i think that sound's more plausable than your proton gun idea.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

No one goes there, the only people at an approximate of 60 KM from the blast zone live that far away from there.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

If it exploded in the sky, then why was there a force strong enough to cause a huge devastation of land, able to light up the sky for a period of time?

link   

Originally posted by iforget

Ok fine what was the purpose of hitting a remote area of siberia with a weapon?

...To test it. What are they supposed to do, blow up a city?

link   
I heard a theory that it might have been caused by a massive gas escape that reached high into the atmophere before it ignited, that would explain the huge flash seen around the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Pretty interesting thread.

This event is one that has always been difficult to explain. I still lean towards the comet theory, but certainly, alternative possibilities could also be true.

I have watched Ancient Astronauts, but don't recall seeing that one.

Should be an interesting discussion on this one.

S & F for you!

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A question.....how does a meteor "explode" in the sky?

Not that i know anything about them, but i'd have thought they either broke up into smaller bits and disintegrated, or broke up and hit the ground as small pieces. If they broke up as large pieces, there'd be craters.

So how does a rock explode, like some kind of airburst nuke, allegedly causing this kind of damage?

CX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join